Every slayer can relate to getting ghosted after sex here’s why

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
You. Are. Not. Anything. Just. Another. Hot. Guy. In. Her. DMs. Who. Wants. To. Fuck.

I have a few fbs but a lot will just fizzle out after sex. Retards here say it’s ‘muh not good in bed’ or whatever or maybe it’s because tinder is a hook up app and after you fuck the rush and excitement is gone and they chase it again with a new guy who’s blowing up there phone. Women have infinite options and most girls just want hook ups with guys and nothing serious. So will ghost you after she’s got just that.

Imagine you had constant hot girls blowing up your phone to fuck, you’d soon after sex move on quickly.

Imagine this was your tinder:

40D11847 D981 4969 B8B1 69DF09084B92

You think you’re better than 10k+ other guys? I don’t think so even if you are chad tbh you are replaceable women have that much options on tinder. This girl was low mtb btw and one of my worst slays jfl and still had infinite options.

Most retards here don’t realise how easy women have access to sex with hot guys if they are mtbs. They don’t realise how easy it is for them to get dates with hot guys also.

I fucked a rich htb once and they showed me bragging about her fucking a professional football player who was 19 who played for a big premier league team and she said he took her to dinner and shit first. She still fucked me after him.

I don’t feel bad as it’s a hook up and only that and we both know that. I have 1 long term fb who wants an ltr and thinks we’re in one but that’s rare on tinder. Most just want to have fun with different guys and not get into an ltr. And this girl we spoke for a while before we met and actually went on a date then banged that night. It was way way different to just saying ‘smash’ then ‘your place?’

Just remember, you’re not the first guys she has fucked off a dating app, there were probably a few guys she fucked and didn’t speak to after that’s why you fucked her and the cycle continues.

A bias here for guys is thinking they are the first hot guys she’s fucked or you mog the guys you’ve fucked. Regardless of what she ever tells you I promise you, you will never ever mog the matches she gets. It’s impossible. I’ve had girls say I look like a model and a 10/10 i and be in awe of me irl and still ghost me. Why? Because they have so many options I soon become replaceable.

Jfl at not thinking these girls are utterly ran thru. Never ever take a girl off tinder on a date unless you really really like her and know she will 100% smash you.

Never believe any woman on there is actually looking for a relationship I’ve fucked a lot of girls with ‘relationship only’ in their bio. If you are hot enough she will invite you over.

So basically… as any slayer will brutally know:

So what if you’re good looking, a girl on tinder can get a good looking guy to fuck her everyday.

It doesn’t matter what you look like tbh, there is always someone better or exciting especially after you smash and the anticipation and novel wears off.

Don’t even bother looking for an ltr or hot girls on tinder or dating apps.
If you really want to slay higher tier girls you just need to go to clubs etc or irl social max otherwise you’ll never win. You’re playing a game you will always be second best even if you mog the girl 5 points. She will always win on online dating. Irl is different. That’s why you actually see overweight mtbs with overweight mtns. It’s not as easy for women irl especially if they want an ltr.

The best way to slay is to get some cool social friends and go out a lot and just have fun and live your life. I know a few guys like this that have never used tinder etc and never would as they think it’s a meme and the girls on there are all ugly. They are right.

Most niggas don’t realise how easy it actually is to get hot girls if you just social max and go out a lot and have fun. Cause most people here rot and then use tinder a game you can never win at.

I’d never ltr any girl I’ve ever fucked off tinder and neither would 99.99% of guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, aleksander, Clavicular and 27 others
anime waifu sex robots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, !MagicMan777, LooksThinker and 7 others
Yea that’s true for most girls over 20

Like at that age they wanna date a financially stable guy Chad is just a fuck toy

Unless he’s a rich chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, SteveLorde, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yea that’s true for most girls over 20

Like at that age they wanna date a financially stable guy Chad is just a fuck toy

Unless he’s a rich chad
There are thousands of financially stable guys on tinder jfl most guys that are 25+ are fininacially stable it doesn’t mean shit on tinder etc. only irl it matters.

You can be a doctor, have a Porsche etc. and a girl on tinder want give a fuck as she has infinite smv even if she has to get the bus and doesn’t work.

Look at that tinder screenshot in her liked you you can see a legit surgeon has liked her and she didn’t give a fuck.

Imagine a surgeon struggling irl. Only on tinder bro

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, PrinceofDarkness, Mewton and 3 others
There are thousands of financially stable guys on tinder jfl most guys that are 25+ are fininacially stable it doesn’t mean shit on tinder etc. only irl it matters.

You can be a doctor, have a Porsche etc. and a girl on tinder want give a fuck as she has infinite smv even if she has to get the bus and doesn’t work
If ur a rich chad on tinder she will wanna lock u up immediately tho

You can be a doctor, have a Porsche etc. and a girl on tinder want give a fuck as she has infinite smv even if she has to get the bus and doesn’t work.

Look at that tinder screenshot in her liked you you can see a legit surgeon has liked her and she didn’t give a fuck.

Imagine a surgeon struggling irl. Only on tinder bro

Not true I know lots of girls that have told me they’ve fucked guys that don’t drive and don’t have jobs meanwhile I have a good job and materialistic things. They don’t give a shit jfl. Tinder isn’t like real life. So what if you have these things. She can get any guy

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde and Iasacrko
T
also I will try to find it there was this legit femcel girl that went through her DMs on TikTok and there was a mtn drip maxxed guy with a Lamborghini and she ghosted him and just laughed at his opener.

Only. On. Tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You. Are. Not. Anything. Just. Another. Hot. Guy. In. Her. DMs. Who. Wants. To. Fuck.

I have a few fbs but a lot will just fizzle out after sex. Retards here say it’s ‘muh not good in bed’ or whatever or maybe it’s because tinder is a hook up app and after you fuck the rush and excitement is gone and they chase it again with a new guy who’s blowing up there phone. Women have infinite options and most girls just want hook ups with guys and nothing serious. So will ghost you after she’s got just that.

Imagine you had constant hot girls blowing up your phone to fuck, you’d soon after sex move on quickly.

View attachment 2826340

You think you’re better than 10k+ other guys? I don’t think so even if you are chad tbh you are replaceable women have that much options on tinder. This girl was low mtb btw and one of my worst slays jfl and still had infinite options.

Most retards here don’t realise how easy women have access to sex with hot guys if they are mtbs. They don’t realise how easy it is for them to get dates with hot guys also.

I fucked a rich htb once and they showed me bragging about her fucking a professional football player who was 19 who played for a big premier league team and she said he took her to dinner and shit first. She still fucked me after him.

I don’t feel bad as it’s a hook up and only that and we both know that. I have 1 long term fb who wants an ltr and thinks we’re in one but that’s rare on tinder. Most just want to have fun with different guys and not get into an ltr. And this girl we spoke for a while before we met and actually went on a date then banged that night. It was way way different to just saying ‘smash’ then ‘your place?’

Just remember, you’re not the first guys she has fucked off a dating app, there were probably a few guys she fucked and didn’t speak to after that’s why you fucked her and the cycle continues.

A bias here for guys is thinking they are the first hot guys she’s fucked or you mog the guys you’ve fucked. Regardless of what she ever tells you I promise you, you will never ever mog the matches she gets. It’s impossible. I’ve had girls say I look like a model and a 10/10 i and be in awe of me irl and still ghost me. Why? Because they have so many options I soon become replaceable.

Jfl at not thinking these girls are utterly ran thru. Never ever take a girl off tinder on a date unless you really really like her and know she will 100% smash you.

Never believe any woman on there is actually looking for a relationship I’ve fucked a lot of girls with ‘relationship only’ in their bio. If you are hot enough she will invite you over.

So what if you’re good looking, a girl on tinder can get a good looking guy to fuck her everyday.

It doesn’t matter what you look like tbh, there is always someone better or exciting especially after you smash and the anticipation and novel wears off.

If you really want to slay higher tier girls you just need to go to clubs etc or irl social max otherwise you’ll never win. You’re playing a game you will always be second best even if you mog the girl 5 points. She will always win on online dating. Irl is different. That’s why you actually see overweight mtbs with overweight mtns. It’s not as easy for women irl especially if they want an ltr.

The best way to slay is to get some cool social friends and go out a lot and just have fun and live your life. I know a few guys like this that have never used tinder etc and never would as they think it’s a meme and the girls on there are all ugly. They are right.

Most niggas don’t realise how easy it actually is to get hot girls if you just social max and go out a lot and have fun. Cause most people here rot and then use tinder a game you can never win at.

I’d never ltr any girl I’ve ever fucked off tinder and neither would 99.99% of guys.
a lot of shit i don’t feel like reading usually i just block them after they catch feelings cuz i hate bitches

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and WishIwasChico
Not true I know lots of girls that have told me they’ve fucked guys that don’t drive and don’t have jobs meanwhile I have a good job and materialistic things. They don’t give a shit jfl. Tinder isn’t like real life. So what if you have these things. She can get any guy
Buddy boyo that sounds like the classic case of small dick or bad preform acne now ur trying to cope with muh girls only want sex

Buddy boyo that sounds like the classic case of small dick or bad preform acne now ur trying to cope with muh girls only want sex
I have lots of fbs btw and my dick is 7.4 probs bigger than yours

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Im not hot but this happened too me :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and bloomercel
I have lots of fbs btw and my dick is 7.4 probs bigger than yours
Then it’s autism nigga I don’t understand we have to run from girls to not get locked in a relationship how’s ur ass getting ghosted

Then it’s autism nigga I don’t understand we have to run from girls to not get locked in a relationship how’s ur ass getting ghosted
I’m nothing on tinder bro jfl did you not see the screenshot? I’m like htn so what there’s lots of guys that mog me

I’m nothing on tinder bro jfl did you not see the screenshot? I’m like htn so what there’s lots of guys that mog me
Yeah the screenshot is a bunch of balding subhumans

Men aren’t like women most men are ugly asf

Most women are ugly af and that’s cope she showed me her matches and there was lots of chadlite guys on there bro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, dracosondracos and Costcosuperstore
@Reformed is a slayer and mogger and he has similar @Amnesia had similar too I bet and I know other moggers and slayers like @bobtheflowerpot who has similar too

I’ve never actually done a random hookup. How does it even work when you get to her place? Like how does the kissing and sex initiate, do you initiate it? What do you say? How quickly does it happen?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and WishIwasChico
I’ve never actually done a random hookup. How does it even work when you get to her place? Like how does the kissing and sex initiate, do you initiate it? What do you say? How quickly does it happen?
Ye it’s awkward af tbh

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Read my slay threads bro
Just tell me g

If they don’t make the first moves and make it obvious what do you do? Try to kiss them? Try to touch them? Give me a thesis u son a bich

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Just tell me g

If they don’t make the first moves and make it obvious what do you do? Try to kiss them? Try to touch them? Give me a thesis u son a bich
Ye make a move bro

• Woah
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
once i get to 80% cellular hydration this won't be a problem

if you're getting ghosted after sex, especially from a chick you've known less than 3-6 months, I'd say you're still a winner

its only a problem if you've invested time, effort and money and then get ghosted without smashing

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, tombradylover, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Realest thread. Even Chads are nothing special and easy to replace for 90% of the foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Allornothing, bobtheflowerpot and 1 other person
You need to become God in this world without him

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I've met girls who are nothing special and nobodies yet they've had sex with professional basketball and football players

One girl I knew showed me her IG where she was messaging a Sacramento Kings basketball player they fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: !MagicMan777, tombradylover, reptiles and 8 others
I've met girls who are nothing special and nobodies yet they've had sex with professional basketball and football players

One girl I knew showed me her IG where she was messaging a Sacramento Kings basketball player they fucked
Bro you should make a thread about it even these incels don’t realise how easy women have it

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, dracosondracos, reptiles and 2 others
Bro you should make a thread about it even these incels don’t realise how easy women have it

It's common knowledge @forevergymcelling has it right: If ur gf has an IG she's on a dating app. I have known personally two girls who have fucked professional athletes in the Sacramento area. And I have heard stories from women I know about their friends who have fucked athletes.

Yeah I mean even if you're really GL you're still a dime a dozen. That's why if you want any sort of power to stand out from the crowd you have to have money and or status. Status is the big amplifier, status is more rare than just a GL face. Women get a bigger dopamine hit from fucking a high status guy sough after by thousands of other women than they do from some loner Chad with a good face.

Also money is huge, like recently I just met am 18 year old perfect body hot half asian half white girl who has a 60 year old sugardaddy she fucks for free cocaine and access to a popular club in San Diego

LOL if u think looks alone does anything nowadays. Women laugh at gl dudes who think they are the shit. What's ur bank acc at or whos the most famous person you know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: douche, tombradylover, dracosondracos and 15 others
Facts. If you look good you can get hook ups sometimes even with hot girls. But if you don't have much going for u, you'll get dropped a some point. You gotta bring something more to the table.

Also lots of girls are just in Thier fun phase or have been heartbroken and stuff

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, WishIwasChico, Brus Wane and 1 other person
its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, dracosondracos and TechnoBoss
It's common knowledge @forevergymcelling has it right: If ur gf has an IG she's on a dating app. I have known personally two girls who have fucked professional athletes in the Sacramento area. And I have heard stories from women I know about their friends who have fucked athletes.

Yeah I mean even if you're really GL you're still a dime a dozen. That's why if you want any sort of power to stand out from the crowd you have to have money and or status. Status is the big amplifier, status is more rare than just a GL face. Women get a bigger dopamine hit from fucking a high status guy sough after by thousands of other women than they do from some loner Chad with a good face.

Also money is huge, like recently I just met am 18 year old perfect body hot half asian half white girl who has a 60 year old sugardaddy she fucks for free cocaine and access to a popular club in San Diego

LOL if u think looks alone does anything nowadays. Women laugh at gl dudes who think they are the shit. What's ur bank acc at or whos the most famous person you know

This shit is fucking suifuel

@Amnesia please, for my mental health, tell me you were lying about these hoes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sounds like cope. Sorry.:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This shit is fucking suifuel

@Amnesia please, for my mental health, tell me you were lying about these hoes
I doubt all women can do this, they were probably a MTB white girl or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane

View attachment 2826340

That's life
You just have to accept the female advantage

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, !MagicMan777, Amnesia and 2 others

Money isn't shit
It needs to come with some level of status
If he owns that popular club that's status in its self to own one

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, nofap and Amnesia
I doubt all women can do this, they were probably a MTB white girl or something
Yes they can
The only thing stopping them is how long they want to wait in line to get fucked by some celeb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and HTN_Mentalcel

ii can see the SS
it's a mix of mtns and that one low htn

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Even ethnic girls? I doubt it
Yes bruhxlike rich white dudes are paying for shit ethnic women bruh. What op is saying and amnesia checks 100% atleast here in toronto

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and HTN_Mentalcel

nigga really not gonna say the player, fuck u nigga

View attachment 2826340

Bates Motel GIF by A&E

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
i get ghosted after the first date where nothing ever happens

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and autistic_tendencies
Also WishIwasChico:

@Kroker @SecularIslamist @socialcel @Xangsane @ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @Lynxress @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Mewton, dracosondracos and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Akhi and Bozoogway
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Akhi, DelonLover1999 and 3 others