where can I buy aromatase inhibitors?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
the best way to get them would be writing a fake medical prescription. (in my country you just need to print the name of a doctor by a stamp)
however it's illegal and the pharmacist could call the police if he is suspiscious

I know there are many sites that sell aromatase inhibitors online, but many of them are actually scams....
can you link a good site to buy them? (also deep web links are ok)

I need aromatase inhibitors to start an ostarine cycle

Last edited:
AI for ostarine???

u thought about the nicotine pill?

AI for ostarine???
ostarine increases systemical testosterone.
our body converts excess testosterone into estrogen (thanks to aromatase enzyme) and DHT (thanks to 5a reductase)
this is why I need aromatase inhibitors and finasteride to avoid side effects.
I already have a terrible gyno, if my estrogen level increases further I will grow actually boobs

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Alot of people recommend arimistane (over the counter) on sarms. If you need other AI you can buy it on the same websites that sell steroids or
at https://www.alldaychemist.com/

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
our body converts excess testosterone into estrogen (thanks to aromatase enzyme) and DHT (thanks to 5a reductase)
I already have a terrible gyno, if my estrogen level increases further I will grow actually boobs
No you got it wrong

Ostarine lowers shgb which might cause a small temporary boost in testosterone levels.

But then it quickly starts to suppress testosterone levels which will result in lower testosterone and estrogen levels in your body.

• +1
Reactions: Varangiancel, Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee
No you got it wrong

Ostarine lowers shgb which might cause a small temporary boost in testosterone levels.

But then it quickly starts to suppress testosterone levels which will result in lower testosterone and estrogen levels in your body.
how long does this boost last?

A week or two at most, and it shouldn't be enough that you'd need an ai.
why many self-claimed experts suggests 6 week cycles on ostarine?

why many self-claimed experts suggests 6 week cycles on ostarine?
yeah because of the supression. I'd do more like 8 weeks. But then again I'd never use it without a test base to begin with.

Purerawz (code: viking)
Alldaychemist
Roidbazzar

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz and Lorsss
What a problems just go to the doctor and get recept?

What a problems just go to the doctor and get recept?
when I was 14-15 years old I visited a doctor because of my gynecomastia (I had even if I was very skinny)
that idiot said it's normal and didn't even prescribe a blood test to check estrogen level

Arimistane is over the counter in the us pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
when I was 14-15 years old I visited a doctor because of my gynecomastia (I had even if I was very skinny)
that idiot said it's normal and didn't even prescribe a blood test to check estrogen level
bro eat 6 oysters

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad