Where can I get a total cranial vault remodeling?

Johan_Swanepoel

Johan_Swanepoel

Iron
Тhe thing is my head (neurocranium) is short. I know they do augmentation with implants or bone cement, but I would like to make my skull physically longer and probably more narrow. I know total cranial vault remodeling is hardcore and certainly expensive, but I would like to take it. Also wanted to ask if there a way to receive a similar procedure, but only on your occipital bone and posterior parts of temporal bones so it would be less invasive?

Last edited:
@RealSurgerymax

Short from the front, back or both? There are implants that can be designed for both that aren't really that invasive.

Occiput augmentation:
Occiput implant

Forehead augmentation: (probably way more bulbous than someone here would want it but proof of concept nonetheless)
Forehead augmentation in bangkok02

Короткий спереди, сзади или с той стороны? Это имплантаты, которые могут быть обнаружены при обоих случаях, но на самом деле они не настолько инвазивны.

Размер затылки:
View attachment 2468900

Увеличение лба: (вероятно, гораздо более округлый, чем кому-то хотелось бы, но, тем не менее, это доказательство концепции)
View attachment 2468901
My head is short from the back and overall it's just short. I have a slightly sloped forehead but it's tolerable. I know they do custom implants, but I wanted to physically change the shape of my bones. Like I know when someone is born with extremely long or wide skull they do a procedure which involves basically cutting off most of your neurocranium, cutting it into pieces and then they would properly reassemble them to give the head a rigth shape. I want to receive this procedure but I don't know a surgeon which will do it for me

Тhe thing is my head (neurocranium) is short. I know they do augmentation with implants or bone cement, but I would like to make my skull physically longer and probably more narrow. I know total cranial vault remodeling is hardcore and certainly expensive, but I would like to take it. Also wanted to ask if there a way to receive a similar procedure, but only on your occipital bone and posterior parts of temporal bones so it would be less invasive?
a good haircut should do the trick honestly, I cant imagine it being that bad

My head is short from the back and overall it's just short. I have a slightly sloped forehead but it's tolerable. I know they do custom implants, but I wanted to physically change the shape of my bones. Like I know when someone is born with extremely long or wide skull they do a procedure which involves basically cutting off most of your neurocranium, cutting it into pieces and then they would properly reassemble them to give the head a rigth shape. I want to receive this procedure but I don't know a surgeon which will do it for me
We all start thinking we're going to get a Lefort III or a modified Lefort III. It's likely not going to happen, such operations can be incredibly risky and are usually only kept for patients with severe deformities. It's probably going to be best to opt out for an implant.

Only because you also want to make one part smaller, if the volumetric changes are basically nothing then yes it’s possible through a new device.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Johan_Swanepoel
Only because you also want to make one part smaller, if the volumetric changes are basically nothing then yes it’s possible through a new device.
What's that new device? I feel like I've read through all articles on that subject and I still can't find an answer. Could you tell more information about the device, please?

@RealSurgerymax I'm sorry to ask you again here, but I don't know anyone else to ask this question. For the last two weeks I've been trying to figure out what new device you were speaking about here and I haven't find anything useful. Could you provide some information, please. At least the name of that new device or some papers about it or how that procedure is called🙏🏻