Where can I meet girls online without using a dating app

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Things like Ome and Omegle come to mind but too many dicks, children and unserious people. I doubt hardly anyone is looking for a relationship. Where can I actually meet someone and just talk naturally? Basically a semi-dating platform. Kinda like .org I would've asked to meet and suck some of you guys cock if I was gay/foid.

instagram. But you need like 1k followers or ideally a checkmark

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
instagram. But you need like 1k followers or ideally a checkmark
I have ZERO social media. Only WhatsApp is that counts JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18522, NotoriousLoser and 2 others
I have ZERO social media. Only WhatsApp is that counts JFL.
Bot 20k instagram followers, make a couple posts weeks apart (bot likes/comments on them too). You can pay for the checkmark now too

curate your explore page to exclusively women in your country. Start mass sending pms

Go to mosque and ask them you want girl for shaadi!

• +1
The thing about "too many dicks" is that if she has ever been outside her home, she has taken dicks!

Bot 20k instagram followers, make a couple posts weeks apart (bot likes/comments on them too). You can pay for the checkmark now too

curate your explore page to exclusively women in your country. Start mass sending pms
I'm too high inhib to even like a profile on OLD. You think I'm gonna do that. I'd rather have foods sliding in my DMs but I know chad only.

• +1
Reactions: hirola
you will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
no girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, robtical and hirola
you will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.
no girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.
do you not get bored of this? esp after 50k+ posts

• +1