Where do I sell fake stuff like shoes

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Just where? eBay?

i feel u bro ,had to do that a year ago to money maxx. If I we're u I would buy good things that sell fast like fake earpods ( I would go for a good quality tho) or fake iphones ( always best quality but not over 250 $) and sell it on , idk where u from but in germany theres a site valled "ebay kleinanzeigen" where normal niggas like u and me sell their stuff thy don't need anymore. register with a fake number and a fake email ( alwys use proxy & tor browser and fake ur whioloe identity) and If someone wanna buy it meet him in an other town and sell it to him qith a huge profit. It worked for me like 2 months but then it got too hot and i backed off. I made aprroxiametly 2k with it
But scamazon is better tbh. Just order something on amazon ( not too expesnive and not too cheap) a kitchen aid machine is perfect tbh ( no phones bcoz a) they got an number which they can use to find u and b) bcoz no fucking nigga forgets to pack an fucking iphone) order that shit tell them it never arrived or the pacakge was empty -get a refund and sell that shit

Just get a job lol

if you're gonna go the illegal way, shoes are not the best things to sell

It’s not worth it with clothes tbh you can hustle with fake AirPods or e whore

I just bought fake airforces from China and they don’t fit me lmao. Where do I sell them
Just lol at these cuckolds on eBay. As soon as I tell them that the shoes are fake and I could sell them for literal 1/10 of retail price they don’t even respond anymore. Ohhhh this guy is a criminal, I better not text him anymore oooohh

WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINY PUSSIES

Last edited: