Where should I go to get veneers (budget-friendly)

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
So my teeth are deadass incel tier (small, bumpy, enamel mostly gone) so these are not optional. Do not post mike mew coping video about bone loss I can just get alveolar ridge bone grafts and implants if it comes to that in 20-30 years.

I'm assuming Mexico and Turkey have some good deals with good results. If anyone has any leads or can post before/afters from instagram I would greatly appreciate it. Longevity is a concern as well. Thank you fellas

i got mine from a commercial company not from the doc. its cheaper and they basically order it from the same place as the docs. (paid 1700€)

look up Invisalign or bestsmile etc and check if theres something similar in your country:)

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
So my teeth are deadass incel tier (small, bumpy, enamel mostly gone) so these are not optional. Do not post mike mew coping video about bone loss I can just get alveolar ridge bone grafts and implants if it comes to that in 20-30 years.

I'm assuming Mexico and Turkey have some good deals with good results. If anyone has any leads or can post before/afters from instagram I would greatly appreciate it. Longevity is a concern as well. Thank you fellas
Get on Vitamin K2 MK4 ASAP and increase other fat soluble Vitamin intake (A, D, K), plus get your dietary Calcium : Phosphorus ratio to 1-2 : 1. Wash your teeth by swishing them un-hydrogenated virgin Coconut Oil 3 times per day

Get on Vitamin K2 MK4 ASAP and increase other fat soluble Vitamin intake (A, D, K), plus get your dietary Calcium : Phosphorus ratio to 1-2 : 1. Wash your teeth by swishing them un-hydrogenated virgin Coconut Oil 3 times per day
I didn't ask for copes son

all of it restores enemal
That would be cool for you to make a thread about that but that's not my biggest concern. My teeth size and shape are so bad that even with enamel fully restored they wouldn't halo me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back