Where the emo bitches at?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
When I’m outside i rarely see emo bitches, let alone hot emo bitches. That means I’m not searching in the right spot. Where can I find a lot of emo hoes? They bad as fuck. If you guys have some experience with finding emo bitches. LET ME KNOW!

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
LET ME KNOW!
My school has atleast 2 goth girls, and ive seen atleast 3 other ones on the way to school. I guess you just live somewhere where there arent a lot of them

With oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and sportsmogger
My school has atleast 2 goth girls, and ive seen atleast 3 other ones on the way to school. I guess you just live somewhere where there arent a lot of them
Which country?

There are no emo bitches anymore. This isn't the 2000s/early 2010s.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Jarate and Heinrich Schmidt
There are no emo bitches anymore. This isn't the 2000s/early 2010s.
There are dude maybe not like it used to be, but there are still emo bitches

There are dude maybe not like it used to be, but there are still emo bitches
They wish they were emo, they're just tryhards. Emo girls and emo boys died since the early years of the previous decade. Perhaps you're thinking of goth sluts.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, datboijj and Heinrich Schmidt
At my crib

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
They wish they were emo, they're just tryhards. Emo girls and emo boys died since the early years of the previous decade. Perhaps you're thinking of goth sluts.
Yeah goth sluts whatever, just bad bitches with pierced nips black hair and eye liner type shit

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Yeah goth sluts whatever, just bad bitches with pierced nips black hair and eye liner type shit
Ahh yes, goth sluts. I thought you were referring to this (emo):

But you meant this:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Jarate and 2 others
They don't fw normies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, NumbThePain and Zeta
Je kan niet zeggen dat je die onderste chicks aantrekkelijk vind jfl
Sowieso niet, een blik op hun foto's gewerpt en je ziet meteen dat het "Ik heb geen vaderfiguur in mijn leven" vibes schreeuwt. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
they’re chad only sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Sowieso niet, een blik op hun foto's gewerpt en je ziet meteen dat het "Ik heb geen vaderfiguur in mijn leven" vibes schreeuwt. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Dat zeker, maar vaderloze chicks zijn wel het makkelijkst om te neuken

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
They're dark triad gothic Chad only

find them online
all of them are rotters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and Zeta
When I’m outside i rarely see emo bitches, let alone hot emo bitches. That means I’m not searching in the right spot. Where can I find a lot of emo hoes? They bad as fuck. If you guys have some experience with finding emo bitches. LET ME KNOW!
half the bitches i see at my school are emo

• +1
Shoe store that sells Doc Martens and fishnets

• Hmm...
They rot on discord, dating apps, tiktok, femcel twitter pages and games like league, val, ow, etc...
Those chicks are fucked up in the head, the type that if they feel a little jelous, they might offer you a bj and bite your dick off. Trust me crazy bitches arent worth it. Just pump and dump once and never again.

Dead and gone by justin timberlake

Ik heb ze tot nu toe niet hier in Nederland zien rondlopen. Misschien eventjes een ticket naar Cuckmerika boeken?
ze lopen bij elke universiteit/hogeschool rond

welke universiteiten?
alle niet technische dus niet eindhoven of delft en meestal ook niet amsterdam ivm teveel internationale studenten

• +1
alle niet technische dus niet eindhoven of delft en meestal ook niet amsterdam ivm teveel internationale studenten
ja ik dacht al, heb nooit goth hoes gezien bij TU delft

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros