Where the fuck do you go to talk to people when your under 18

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
my school is all fucking high academic so no one gives a fuck about going out or anything interesting

there’s literally no where to go just to go talk to people in real life

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Honestly thinking about switching in a more lower income school as I’m not going to college, it’s so fucking boring

Honestly thinking about switching in a more lower income school as I’m not going to college, it’s so fucking boring
I did this, nothing will change

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and ilovenicotine
my school is all fucking high academic so no one gives a fuck about going out or anything interesting

there’s literally no where to go just to go talk to people in real life
Are you in China or Japan or something?

Only schools with East Asian majority behave this way

A lot of spaces where you can meet people are disappearing unfortunately, school or Instagram is really the only way, but you gotta have mutuals on insta

Ofc buddy keep looking at places to talk to people instead of going to college which is the fucking pinnacle of teenager party life☠️

A lot of spaces where you can meet people are disappearing unfortunately, school or Instagram is really the only way, but you gotta have mutuals on insta
Instamaxxing is chad only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Maalik, ilovenicotine and Lebron_James
Are you in China or Japan or something?

Only schools with East Asian majority behave this way
USA

it in the top 300th highest ranked high schools in the country everyone seems extremely closed off and they only stick to there friend group

or maybe I’m just not nt enough

Ofc buddy keep looking at places to talk to people instead of going to college which is the fucking pinnacle of teenager party life☠️
college would be amazing, just can’t get stuck in the Jew loan and wasting 4 years of my life instead of working on my business

never did social media, I look good just never had the motivation to post anything on it

What the fuck.
You're kidding.
The most NT people on the planet.

it in the top 300th highest ranked high schools in the country everyone seems extremely closed off and they only stick to there friend group
Jfl top 300 is nothing.

Or are you saying that to make a point that they shouldn't be behaving this way?

or maybe I’m just not nt enough
I think it might be a you problem.

Happened to me a lot.

Don't sweat it.

Just work on it and hope for the best ...And also get comfortable being alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine
never did social media, I look good just never had the motivation to post anything on it
Try it, no social media is VERY non NT in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Or are you saying that to make a point that they shouldn't be behaving this way
I can fake being nt enough Just never seems to expand past school I don’t know why
I think it might be a you problem.

Happened to me a lot.

Don't sweat it.

Just work on it and hope for the best ...And also get comfortable being alone.
yeah probably man, npd + adhd fucking me hard.

also very used to being alone pretty much my entire life, I was literally just listening too alone part 2 by X for like 6 hours straight like an incel JFL

eh money fixes everything in the end

• +1
Reactions: Van and Brus Wane
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • JFL
college would be amazing, just can’t get stuck in the Jew loan and wasting 4 years of my life instead of working on my business
if you get decent grades you can get a merit scholarship at your state school and go for like 5k a year. Very worth it if you get the right degree

Join a boxing gym. The more run down the place looks, the better

• +1
if you get decent grades you can get a merit scholarship at your state school and go for like 5k a year. Very worth it if you get the right degree
I hate school it self though, I have multiple business I don’t need to go