Where to cut on my hand for a blood sacrifice?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
I cant do this. Im a 23 yo V. I need 5 surgeries before Im not deformed:

1) Bimax+Genio
2) Orbital Decompression to fix eye asymmetry
3) Clavicle Lengthening
4) Clavicle Lengthening (1 year after the first)
5) LL + Rotational Deformity fixing

$230,000 USD

Anyway I got a really sharp box cutter like this 14C45E37 3CB3 463E A622 BEA83ACA428B

Can someone show me by drawing a line, where I should cut my hand to best draw blood with minimal damage?

571C3A8B CE15 4973 B97C B59CC686763C
Not my real hand.

Also, what God or Gods will I be offering my blood to?

What I am trying to get out of this is... well.. lets just say basically winning the lottery.

Thanks ☺️

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@OccultMaxxer277

Help? Rip banned

@Pagan45

@DemonicEagle

@Lucifer X

Nigga thinks it’s that easy

You’re still gonna feed/pay energy to your overlords regardless of what you do. Indirectly or directly. Consciously or subconsciously

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kristin, ItsOver999 and Sushifart
Nigga thinks it’s that easy

You’re still gonna feed/pay energy to your overlords regardless of what you do. Indirectly or directly. Consciously or subconsciously
i dont know wtf u r saying just tell me NIGGUH 😡 😡 😡

IM DESPERATE

@The Antichrist help him

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
@The Antichrist PLZZZZZZZ

i dont know wtf u r saying just tell me NIGGUH 😡 😡 😡
The earth is a prison that is under the control of demonic beings. They go under different names in every culture and religion. Djinns, demons, aliens. Their name doesn’t matter. They are inter dimensional beings who feed off of your soul. Positive or negative emotions it doesn’t matter. You generate energy regardless if you make sacrifices or not.

They are manipulative, deceptive, evil and opressors of humanity. A matrix type of situation. They play both sides. God and Satan. Good cop bad cop. They can take any form.

When you die. Don’t go into the tunnel of light and regardless of who you encounter. Don’t trust it/him and command it to show it’s true form and you will be surprised

It’s a deep rabbit hole and you are NOT ready to hear it

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and efidescontinuado
The best way to sacrifice is by placing my erect penis in your mouth

• Woah
The earth is a prison that is under the control of demonic beings. They go under different names in every culture and religion. Djinns, demons, aliens. Their name doesn’t matter. They are inter dimensional beings who feed off of your soul. Positive or negative emotions it doesn’t matter. You generate energy regardless if you make sacrifices or not.

They are manipulative, deceptive, evil and opressors of humanity. A matrix type of situation. They play both sides. God and Satan. Good cop bad cop. They can take any form.

When you die. Don’t go into the tunnel of light and regardless of who you encounter. Don’t trust it/him and command it to show it’s true form and you will be surprised
Nigga i already know this, im going into the light so i can reincarnate as chad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Umbra
Why jfl. Statistically you are more likely to be recycled into the body of a curry, asian or African than white. And even if you are white, you won’t be necessarily chad. Why not just free yourself instead of making deals with these bastards?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Why jfl. Statistically you are more likely to be recycled into the body of a curry, asian or African than white. And even if you are white, you won’t be necessarily chad. Why not just free yourself instead of making deals with these bastards?
Cuz from my POV i will have never felt pussy, i need to feel it first before i end the cycle

+ I need to feel loved (due to my looks)

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Cuz from my POV i will have never felt pussy, i need to feel it first before i end the cycle
Just get a prostitute or work hard for 2 years or so if u rlly want them. From what I’ve gathered, it’s not easy to just make rituals and shit to get money etc. Freemasons , occultists, unless you are a high ranking member, you won’t get money that easily

Well guess what? You can’t end the cycle if your memory is wiped every time nigga. If you don’t end it now you won’t have a shot at it for a long time

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and efidescontinuado
Just get a prostitute or work hard for 2 years or so if u rlly want them. From what I’ve gathered, it’s not easy to just make rituals and shit to get money etc. Freemasons , occultists, unless you are a high ranking member, you won’t get money that easily

Well guess what? You can’t end the cycle if your memory is wiped every time nigga. If you don’t end it now you won’t have a shot at it for a long time
Nigga just spread the word and so in my next life u can tell me not to go into the light

Nah i dont want prostitute i want real love

• Hmm...

niga watched too much david icke

Nigga just spread the word and so in my next life u can tell me not to go into the light
It’s not as easy as not going into the light but it’s a step forward. I won’t be in the future to “spread the word”. Unless you come across the information again on the internet which i doubt if you will be recycled into a peasant or somewhere where internet is regulated. Like china.

Just end the cycle this life bro jfl. Not that hard. You really want to risk it all for an axe wound? Unless you fuck a top tier girl , becky pussy isn’t that special
Nah i dont want prostitute i want real love
I came to the conclusion finding true love in this place and age is like finding the needle in the haystack. So i know what you mean. It’s brutal

niga watched too much david icke
Nah, it goes deeper than david icke. He mixes truth with lies. Plenty of sources other than that controlled opposition

Nah, it goes deeper than david icke. He mixes truth with lies. Plenty of sources other than that controlled opposition

go towards the light

• Ugh..
I’m not a virgin but you do you. If you believe going into the tunnel and blindly trusting whoever you see is the right choice then I can’t stop you

I’m not a virgin but you do you. If you believe going into the tunnel and blindly trusting whoever you see is the right choice then I can’t stop you
U watched too many conspiracy videos

• JFL
Its over. Nobody knows.

Edit i guess i gotta ask redditorsssss

Last edited:
Have you seen the statistics? You gonna reincarnate as an Indian or in Bangladesh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Umbra and ItsOver999
I cant do this. Im a 23 yo V. I need 5 surgeries before Im not deformed:

1) Bimax+Genio
2) Orbital Decompression to fix eye asymmetry
3) Clavicle Lengthening
4) Clavicle Lengthening (1 year after the first)
5) LL + Rotational Deformity fixing

$230,000 USD

Anyway I got a really sharp box cutter like thisView attachment 2701178

Can someone show me by drawing a line, where I should cut my hand to best draw blood with minimal damage?

View attachment 2701176
Not my real hand.

Also, what God or Gods will I be offering my blood to?

What I am trying to get out of this is... well.. lets just say basically winning the lottery.

Thanks ☺️
jfl at stating that's not your real hand as if somebody would care

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ItsOver999

what's your belief?

what's your belief?
Spiritual mostly. I don’t like labeling myself or lean towards one end of the spectrum. I’m in the middle researching and curios about learning

So far the single thing that makes the most sense and has evidence to back it up is the prison planet/matrix. Mainstream religions are part of the matrix and have been rewritten, infiltrated etc. But in a way they have clues and the messages point towards the soul trap

I wish this theory didn’t exist tbh. I can’t go back now after opening pandora’s box. No amount of coping hindus, atheists, muslims or whatever can convince me about their belief. The npc meme isn’t a meme. It’s real there’s no way to tell what person is conscious/souled, which one is asleep, which one is a part of the construct or which one is an agent to lead people astray and cause confusion

I was Christian before. Glad i woke up

• +1
ima sacrifice a jewish baby
Realistically, your going to need the blood of a young black rooster and some gold to get what you want

• Woah