Where to find friends as a blackpiller/looksmaxxer?

B

BecomingHuman

Bronze
I find blackpillers and looksmaxxers as someone who have really good though patterns and values.

What hobbies I could take to find some people like them in real life?

Are there any social media or forums where people share their ideas without anonymity? The closest thing that I found was plastic surgery groups on facebook but they mostly consist only of women.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryan, hopecel, laaltin and 2 others
forums then meetup irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662, Heinrich Schmidt and BecomingHuman
Your local mental asylum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Depresso, tombradylover and 11 others
i would never meet anyone here. separate yourself from this. reality is different from the internet. that is why its so glorious to rot here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depresso, tombradylover, hopecel and 4 others
Just walk up to people and say “jfl buddyboyo you’re a 4.25 PSL subhuman it’s over bro”
Or you can make friends at the gym by saying “bro why workout when it’s all about the face?”

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, tombradylover, hopecel and 4 others
Gyms, beauty parlors, plastic surgery clinics, designer clothing stores, etc.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
i would never meet anyone here. separate yourself from this. reality is different from the internet. that is why its so glorious to rot here.
You’d meet chad whore

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
Most are rabid abused dogs

Stay away IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Depresso and MaherGOAT
Mumbai ward tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso and lilith
Some filtering in real life and this forum would do good, maybe

Most are rabid abused dogs

Stay away IRL
But normies are traumatized deluded people. Even chads and stacies are becoming mentally ill nowadays.

But normies are traumatized deluded people. Even chads and stacies are becoming mentally ill nowadays.

Yes, mental illness is a sprectrum

Incels dominate its top percentile

Stay away

who wants to meet up with me?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and depressionmaxxing
I meet like minded people all the time

I find blackpillers and looksmaxxers as someone who have really good though patterns and values.

Are there any social media or forums where people share their ideas without anonymity? The closest thing that I found was plastic surgery groups on facebook but they mostly consist only of women.
You need to find people who prefer being in like 1 to 1 friendship relations, or a typical "bro" gang. These are basically the only environments where you'll get anywhere with logical blackpilled thinking. Most people - yes, even men - are such normiemaxxed turbocucks that your only option is to just go full psychopath chameleon on them and literally fake everything about yourself and your belief system, or you will get ostracized.

• +1
IMG 1233
Meet me. Im probably the most normal guy here.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and depressionmaxxing
At jobs, school/uni, pretty much everywhere i go people always agree on blackpill ideology. Im austrian tho maybe thats why (and im good at arguing)

You need to find people who prefer being in like 1 to 1 friendship relations, or a typical "bro" gang. These are basically the only environments where you'll get anywhere with logical blackpilled thinking. Most people - yes, even men - are such normiemaxxed turbocucks that your only option is to just go full psychopath chameleon on them and literally fake everything about yourself and your belief system, or you will get ostracized.
Same thought process

At jobs, school/uni, pretty much everywhere i go people always agree on blackpill ideology. Im austrian tho maybe thats why (and im good at arguing)
What job/uni are you in? Probably not tech right? Tech people are so bluepilled. Maybe blackpill is getting more popular among young people, dammit.

They probably think they're about to get assaulted if they don't agree with you bro. Like cmon unless Austria is some underground turbo based society completely removed from the rest of western Europe, we all know exactly what happens if you actually go and proclaim blackpill beliefs in social settings. You're gonna get mobbed by the normies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
What job/uni are you in? Probably not tech right? Tech people are so bluepilled. Maybe blackpill is getting more popular among young people, dammit.
Nah broski, medicine interested/students are blackpilled asffff (never date a nurse theory). Tech is cucked. Yes, 99% of people always say looks are the most important thing and everything else is just bs

Last edited:
  • +1
They probably think they're about to get assaulted if they don't agree with you bro. Like cmon unless Austria is some underground turbo based society completely removed from the rest of western Europe, we all know exactly what happens if you actually go and proclaim blackpill beliefs in social settings. You're gonna get mobbed by the normies.
Im the modern time marcus aurelius when arguing about blackpilled stuff. (Hitler didnt happen so long ago either). Im really aware of social situations and i always look for a pure answer without my influence, SO many people are blackpilled

• +1
Im the modern time marcus aurelius when arguing about blackpilled stuff. (Hitler didnt happen so long ago either). Im really aware of social situations and i always look for a pure answer without my influence, SO many people are blackpilled
I can believe that you manage to Socrates your way into making people admit looks is everything in 1on1 / small scale scenarios, but I wanna challenge you to go to a university party / social gathering and proclaim that looks is infinitely more important than personality or some similar basic blackpill belief. There is no doubt that the dominating belief in modern society is bluepilled - I mean if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't be huddling together on an autistic forum such as this.

I can believe that you manage to Socrates your way into making people admit looks is everything in 1on1 / small scale scenarios, but I wanna challenge you to go to a university party / social gathering and proclaim that looks is infinitely more important than personality or some similar basic blackpill belief. There is no doubt that the dominating belief in modern society is bluepilled - I mean if that wasn't the case, we wouldn't be huddling together on an autistic forum such as this.
No you got that wrong then. This is looksmaxing filled with blackpillers, the main aspect of this forum is shitposting and improving looks, not ideology or politics (tho they‘re still included). There are allot of bluepillers/redpillers on here too.

I dont talk ab anything that‘s socially offputting during an gathering. If it‘s with friends, then yes i dominate. Only if someone else brings this topic up i just challange his view with counter arguments to make conversation, only time i lost is to a guy that gets laid everyday and looks worse than me (if you use NTmaxxed as an argument, that just means bluepilled but in our lingo)

Get a hobby lil bro

Your local autism awareness support group

dox some people up and then start going to their house, ull see how fast u will make friends