Where to get good colored contacts

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
I need some realistic looking colored contacts
If anyone got some good brands that you can recommend pls tell me

the increased attractiveness you get from them while people see you from afar is not worth the face foids will make when they are up close to you and realise your frauding your eye color, foids seeing you fraud your genetics = ova

but thats js my opinion

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and yeeyeeslayer
I need some realistic looking colored contacts
If anyone got some good brands that you can recommend pls tell me
Just go to a glasses store where you live and try the contacts they have contacts for trial for free

Just go to a glasses store where you live and try the contacts they have contacts for trial for free
Did you try it? Like I’m trying to get realistic looking ones

the increased attractiveness you get from them while people see you from afar is not worth the face foids will make when they are up close to you and realise your frauding your eye color, foids seeing you fraud your genetics = ova

but thats js my opinion
I wear contacts never anybody noticed anything I even ask my friends and they see they never see that it’s fake

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tomorrow300 and twilight
I wear contacts never anybody noticed anything I even ask my friends and they see they never see that it’s fake
lifefuel for dalits like me, can u dm ur eyes with and without them on?

but thats js my opinion
I understand your point but everybody’s frauding something so you gotta go that way and nobody has to find out a friend of mine told me one of his friends frauded his eyecolor into a actors agency so you see there are good options if you’re smart

• +1
Reactions: twilight