Where to go?

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
I do not belong to .is because I am not a virgin and I had several romantic experiences in adolescence, it is also full of monsters and suicidal people. But I do not belong to this place either because it is full of narcissistic sociopaths and people of dubious ethnic origin, adolescents and men with more complexes than women themselves.

Does anyone else who is in the same situation feel like they don't have a place to belong and are searching for a place to feel at home?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and shizuku11111
If you mean ethnics there will be more on .is compared to here I would guess, and you might just not belong in psl spaces especially if you found it through tiktok since you wouldn't have found it naturally and less relatability with user base as you generally gravitate to things through experiences (unless it's mainstream/a trend), but idk if you did ofc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel
Yeah man same.

Try... not using social media. This place is toxic as fuck. Everyone here is. Trying to save one of these guys would require you to have the patience and wisdom of a saint.

You're the average of the five people you hang out the most with. If those 5 are all ER fans, what does that say about you?

And if there are no five people, do you not really exist? Or do you ACTUALLY exist in your true form?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Freixel
same, but nowhere else i can say nigger and tell people to off themselves other than here beacuse everyone on this forum specifically has at least some sense of humor and can take a joke and are not snowflakes, im some autistic retrd between normie and nerd

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Freixel
If you mean ethnics there will be more on .is compared to here I would guess, and you might just not belong in psl spaces especially if you found it through tiktok since you wouldn't have found it naturally and less relatability with user base as you generally gravitate to things through experiences (unless it's mainstream/a trend), but idk if you did ofc

I didn't find it on tiktok, I've been on blackpills forums since 2020 when the pandemic started more or less, and before that I was on more redpill forums
Yeah man same.

Try... not using social media. This place is toxic as fuck. Everyone here is. Trying to save one of these guys would require you to have the patience and wisdom of a saint.

You're the average of the five people you hang out the most with. If those 5 are all ER fans, what does that say about you?

And if there are no five people, do you not really exist? Or do you ACTUALLY exist in your true form?
Social media is a no-go zone for the type of man who ends up posting on blackpills forums, I have an account and everything but you can't just be yourself on them, you always have to pretend to protect your person and privacy.

An heir to 4chan has to emerge without trannies or degenerates, with based people

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I didn't find it on tiktok, I've been on blackpills forums since 2020 when the pandemic started more or less, and before that I was on more redpill forums

Social media is a no-go zone for the type of man who ends up posting on blackpills forums, I have an account and everything but you can't just be yourself on them, you always have to pretend to protect your person and privacy.

An heir to 4chan has to emerge without trannies or degenerates, with based people
Well you might just be a normie (which is a good thing) if you have had sexual experiences and find these spaces too negative, probably just enjoy life and leave

Well you might just be a normie (which is a good thing) if you have had sexual experiences and find these spaces too negative, probably just enjoy life and leave
I'm not a normie because I've always lived the outcast experience, I know what incels feel even though I'm no longer one, I'm also hypercritical of mainstream society, feminism, etc.

Where am I going to go? to a meeting of trotskyists?

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Have you used neets.net? That site is like the perfect balance, the users aren't unbearable incels like .is and also aren't narcy fags like the users on here.

• +1
Have you used neets.net? That site is like the perfect balance, the users aren't unbearable incels like .is and also aren't narcy fags like the users on here.

I made an account recently but it seems to have little activity, is that forum half dead or is it just my impression?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Like... it's pretty chill here. You can troll and laugh at the noobs quite easily (they take things too seriously). And after sometime you'll get to recognize who the usuals are in this forum, like 50 people post 80% of posts. Maybe u could befriend one of them.

• +1
I made an account recently but it seems to have little activity, is that forum half dead or is it just my impression?
It's not dead anymore, there has been a lot of new users joining and posting. I was surprised to see how active it was compared to when I first joined.

• +1
Like... it's pretty chill here. You can troll and laugh at the noobs quite easily (they take things too seriously). And after sometime you'll get to recognize who the usuals are in this forum, like 50 people post 80% of posts. Maybe u could befriend one of them.
Yeah, the offtopic section seems like the closest place to what I'm looking for, I already know the basics about looxmaxing so I don't think I'll post in the main sections

It also bothers me to know that in this forum there are narcys like Barrett, from what I understand, how am I supposed to speak against the pandemic and the NWO with that narcy hanging around?

This forum is a mix of absolutely disparate personalities jfl

I'm not a normie because I've always lived the outcast experience, I know what incels feel even though I'm no longer one, I'm also hypercritical of mainstream society, feminism, etc.

Where am I going to go? to a meeting of trotskyists?
normie as in you've had a normal romantic experience and you find mentally unwell people off-putting, and i meant get off forums in general which shoud be everyones goal

• +1
normie as in you've had a normal romantic experience and you find mentally unwell people off-putting, and i meant get off forums in general which shoud be everyones goal
I can't find my place in the outside world or on the internet

Jfl, my place must be in the stars

I just want to return to my planet man

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I can't find my place in the outside world or on the internet

Jfl, my place must be in the stars

I just want to return to my planet man
you can still live as a normie and have higher awareness, doesn't really change day to day life. I think you're trying to seem like an outsider but in reality you have it better tbh

you can still live as a normie and have higher awareness, doesn't really change day to day life. I think you're trying to seem like an outsider but in reality you have it better tbh
I don't like this modern society, that's all, I don't feel comfortable or part of it. I was rejected when I was little and although I was able to develop social skills, the trauma stayed jfl.

I want a community of thoughtful and non-suicidal outcasts, where the hell are they?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I don't like this modern society, that's all, I don't feel comfortable or part of it. I was rejected when I was little and although I was able to develop social skills, the trauma stayed behind.

I want a community of thoughtful and non-suicidal outcasts, where the hell are they?
They will be (some of) the deleted users that realized they can just live life

They will be (some of) the deleted users that realized they can just live life

I don't want to be happy like a normie, I want a revolution against the system (although it will never happen, the fantasy makes me keep looking up)

I'm still trying to build a decent life in real life, but I need blackpill places to recharge my batteries and disconnect from mainstream society.