Which app can i use to calculate ratios?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
photoshop

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
How do you even analyse your own face and ratio like PSL? It’s actually insane how nobody had ever done a guide on how to analyse ratios and facial aesthetics in general. @thecel @enchanted_elixir make one since I know you’re high IQ users. I’ve search for a guide like this and it’s crazy how nobody has ever done it before.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kasanova, Arditi, thecel and 1 other person
How do you even analyse your own face and ratio like PSL? It’s actually insane how nobody had ever done a guide on how to analyse ratios and facial aesthetics in general. @thecel @enchanted_elixir make one since I know you’re high IQ users. I’ve search for a guide like this and it’s crazy how nobody has ever done it before.
no there's a thread wait a second

• +1
Reactions: thecel and can’t relate

• +1
Reactions: thecel and can’t relate
no there's a thread wait a seconi Appre
It isn’t actually a guide dedicated on how to analyse and calculate ratios but I guess I can use these ratios to guide me, learn about them and how to calculate them. I appreciate you for this. I have full respect bro ❤️ 🫡

• +1
Reactions: thecel and goo25
EyeMeasure for IPD

• +1