Which countries should I immigrate to as a doctor?

Which country is the best in term of quality of life maxxing? and dating life(as not being mog)?

• Germany

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • France

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I don't speak German nor French fluently

Getting into medical residency in Germany is easiest out of three but after specialization I can move to either Switzerland or France.

I love France because of foids, their med-alike culture, foods, and not being mog by tall Aryan chads everyday.

I love Germany because of slightly better worklife balance, abit more pay, multicultural shitholes, and hippy culture of it.

I love Switzerland because I was in Geneva and Laussane, have relatives there, it was nice, and also better pay there ofc.

P.S. OP is a gook so it doesn't matter since OP has gotten used to racial slur from rotting on .org for so long.

I didn't mentioned Nordic countries for a reason. Radical Feminism, getting mog everyday, hard to integrate as an expat heck even among themselves. People there stop making friends after middle school.

@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @LiterallyNightwing @pneumocystosis @garoupilled_

Go to rural US and you will earn a lot of money just by living there and working as a doctor. Only if white though

i think france is most liberal, and easiest for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
You’ll get mogged by med chads in France

Go to rural US and you will earn a lot of money just by living there and working as a doctor. Only if white though
Almost impossible to get residency spot in the US as IMG. Honestly USA would be ideal since I value Individualism more than money.

Middle East Logo GIF by xponentialdesign

Last edited:
People say French are racist to gook, but when I was there I was so welcomed by every millenial and Zoomer both in Paris and Lyon.
germanic countries are more racist to gook

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
germanic countries are more racist to gook
Would you count Norway as one?

I mean I got asked if I was Indonesian in by German jocks once. There were so curious and nice, I was shocked by their demeanor didn't expect the welcoming.

Would you count Norway as one?

I mean I got asked if I was Indonesian in by German jocks once. There were so curious and nice, I was shocked by their demeanor didn't expect the welcoming.
norway is racist, there is no way around it, i live in rural Norway, tons of racism here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 43403
switzerland

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 22918
norway is racist, there is no way around it, i live in rural Norway, tons of racism here
Despite you being HAPA brutal af. You are probably have always been ostracized there.

Germany or Switzerland

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Why? elaborate in details please
Police is a joke
Gang problems
Too many ethnics
No people to pay my pension once I retire
Everything is more expensive than in germany
Impossible to make friends

idk what else

How is germany @stunna @Beastimmung @_MVP_