Which crypto to buy if not BTC, ETH or XMR?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have these 3 in Minecraft and I’m thinking about diversifying.

What should I buy and why?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
You already have the 3 that actually have utility value (XMR is debatable as its utility may well be incorporated into ETH eventually).

Diversifying into stocks makes more sense.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
You already have the 3 that actually have utility value (XMR is debatable as its utility may well be incorporated into ETH eventually).

Several countries are banning privacy coins like XMR and many exchanges refuse to list them. Are ETH gonna take that risk?

IMIO (In my Incel Opinion) XMR will mog for LTR (Long Term Relationship/Holding).

• Woah
OP if you’re gonna buy stocks, I would just go with bonds instead. You’re garunteed to make money. And there’s no risk like with stocks.

• +1
IMIO (In my Incel Opinion) XMR will mog for LTR (Long Term Relationship/Holding).
It mogs because it allows for better opportunity for tax evasion (in Minecraft) because it’s untraceable. Which means that it’s harder to link it to you and force you to pay Minecraft taxes.

It mogs because it allows for better opportunity for tax evasion (in Minecraft) because it’s untraceable. Which means that it’s harder to link it to you and force you to pay Minecraft taxes.
Yes, IKR. evERything in Minecraft of course. It's whitepaper was solid too and the updates they bring to the blockchain (if this incel (myself) isn't wrong) are moggers too.

• +1