which doctor is best for facial implants?

mirk22

mirk22

Iron
Who’s is good surgeon that works with custom facial implants? gonial implants, infraorbital malar and infraorbital rim implants? i’m living in europe currently but i couldn't find any good surgeons that can satisfy all my requirements. I'm also interested in what you can say about Dr. Eppley? it is US doctor who seems reliable for me

Last edited:
research the patients of the surgeons you want to get work done with. check their results, their license, and based of that you give your final judgement.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, goatedjordan23 and Skywalker
research the patients of the surgeons you want to get work done with. check their results, their license, and based of that you give your final judgement.
in addition to good reviews, there are always negative ones. eppley has attracted a large number of surgeries performed and relatively few negative reviews when it comes to facial implants

Who’s is good surgeon that works with custom facial implants? gonial implants, infraorbital malar and infraorbital rim implants? i’m living in europe currently but i couldn't find any good surgeons that can satisfy all my requirements. I'm also interested in what you can say about Dr. Eppley? it is US doctor who seems reliable for me
Pagnoni has a good reputation in regards to infras, and I'm certain he does the others as well. That being said, I've literally never seen a result from him, so I think you'd need to book a consult to actually see some before and afters.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, goatedjordan23 and ccwarrior
I had a consult with Pagnoni and while my eye isn't as sharp and critical as some here, I thought he showed me a number of very good results.

Most surprising to me was 1 or 2 what I thought were really good supra implant results which we don't see much.

I think one patient may have had a bad design for his malar/zygos as they looked like that lower more round feminine look we sometimes see but I don't know who designed that implant. I saw other malar/zygo implant patients that looks much better.

One of the patients he showed me with infra implants had a significant eye area improvement. He did say that particular implant had 6mm of augmentation which he felt was a lot (he said he prefer between 4-5mm).

While it seems like he'll give the patient what he wants, he said multiple times his preference is really for a natural optimization of a patient's looks.

Interested to see if people think Eppley can be trusted with placement as long as design is done with somebody that really knows their shit and not him.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, MTNAscension2, ccwarrior and 1 other person
I had a consult with Pagnoni and while my eye isn't as sharp and critical as some here, I thought he showed me a number of very good results.

Most surprising to me was 1 or 2 what I thought were really good supra implant results which we don't see much.

I think one patient may have had a bad design for his malar/zygos as they looked like that lower more round feminine look we sometimes see but I don't know who designed that implant. I saw other malar/zygo implant patients that looks much better.

One of the patients he showed me with infra implants had a significant eye area improvement. He did say that particular implant had 6mm of augmentation which he felt was a lot (he said he prefer between 4-5mm).

While it seems like he'll give the patient what he wants, he said multiple times his preference is really for a natural optimization of a patient's looks.

Interested to see if people think Eppley can be trusted with placement as long as design is done with somebody that really knows their shit and not him.
Thank you for posting your insights! Have you decided if you want to go with him for your implants?

Here's the current rundown on facial implants:

Eppley and Yaremchuk (the dunning-kruger options) are decrepit, you will not get a good result with these surgeons, although they where the initial innovators who laid the groundwork for these types of aesthetic procedures and are lauded for that reason.

Ramieri's in-house designs are not good. Have none of the required angularity and do not cover the infra-orbital rim, but he could be an option to place an externally designed implant.

The best designs are said to be done by Giant, although his bold designs are not most peoples cup of tea. If you are looking for a conservative improvement to fix your midface recession, you can inform him on your exact needs and I'm sure you will be happy with the result.

Second to Giant is Pagnoni's in-house designs, though I'm not sure if he designs them himself. Giant himself seems to give greenlight to some of Pagnoni's designs, indicative of their good quality and efficacy.

Another option arising on the sidelines is Lyophilized cartilage by Sailer/Safi and the adjacent ensemble, I'm not sure how good these are aesthetic wise and they are said to resorb unpredictably, DYOR.

Side note, if you want or need implants, I believe you will get the most productive outcome by following one heuristic. Fix your recession and do not go overboard. Harmony and facial averageness is key. We are trying to become the most attractive and appealable versions of ourselves, not the most grotesque and jarring.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, mattix, temporomandibular32 and 7 others
I've gotten both saddled infraorbital malar implants and a jaw wraparound by Dr. Eppley.
He had a great eye for aesthetics when it comes to the infraorbital area imo. They are easy to fuck up, yet he tends to get these right, theres only a handful of surgeons in the world who does them as well.

He have an absolute **DOGSHIT** artistic sense for anything in the jaw. I cannot express how bad he is in this area.
I ended getting mine removed which I wrote about here.
Don't ever got to him for anything related to jaw.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior

Eppley and Yaremchuk (the dunning-kruger options) are decrepit, you will not get a good result with these surgeons, although they where the initial innovators who laid the groundwork for these types of aesthetic procedures and are lauded for that reason.

Ramieri's in-house designs are not good. Have none of the required angularity and do not cover the infra-orbital rim, but he could be an option to place an externally designed implant.

The best designs are said to be done by Giant, although his bold designs are not most peoples cup of tea. If you are looking for a conservative improvement to fix your midface recession, you can inform him on your exact needs and I'm sure you will be happy with the result.

Second to Giant is Pagnoni's in-house designs, though I'm not sure if he designs them himself. Giant himself seems to give greenlight to some of Pagnoni's designs, indicative of their good quality and efficacy.

Another option arising on the sidelines is Lyophilized cartilage by Sailer/Safi and the adjacent ensemble, I'm not sure how good these are aesthetic wise and they are said to resorb unpredictably, DYOR.

Side note, if you want or need implants, I believe you will get the most productive outcome by following one heuristic. Fix your recession and do not go overboard. Harmony and facial averageness is key. We are trying to become the most attractive and appealable versions of ourselves, not the most grotesque and jarring.
Good comment, you could make that its own post

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 52433
Pagnoni has a good reputation in regards to infras, and I'm certain he does the others as well. That being said, I've literally never seen a result from him, so I think you'd need to book a consult to actually see some before and afters.
how do you book a consult with him? can’t find him on google

which surgeons perform the surgery based on Giant’s implants

is that all he works with?
Giant works with many others but he hasn't disclosed any of them asides from those shown on his Instagram, you will have to contact him for the surgeons he works with

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
You'll have a better chance winning the lottery twice in a row than getting giants to do something for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back