Which Europe Country creates the best chads?

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Title

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Sweden imo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, STUPIDREFEREES, Jeww and 4 others
romania , i am the proof

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Bulgaria and most of the balkan countries

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, VenatorLuparius, ineonx and 8 others
Crossover of Sweden/Netherlands, aka me :what:

I'd say Scandinavia or Germanic countries (I guess ethnically it's the same), but according to surveys meds are considered the most attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, AspiringMogger and viniciz
I'd say Scandinavia or Germanic countries (I guess ethnically it's the same), but according to surveys meds are considered the most attractive
What are meds

Italy and Spain to 100%.

But the average German/Swede etc. easily mogs the average Italian or Spanish. The average is lower there, but I think there are more men who really stand out. I hope you get me.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jeww, tombradylover and 2 others
The conception of meds gotta be the biggest psy op of all time. It’s mainly pushed by Americans who have never gone there. Any person who’ve actually gone to Italy and gone to scandanavia will tell you scandi people just look better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ilovegirls1234 and sportsmogger
true but there are tons of med moggers

100% im med myself but specially in this current generation the fact that they are pretty short on average puts a brutal tax on them ngl

although swedes do run the risk of having the cuck pheno i think they are the safest in europe to rank as greatest chad factories

or any nord country in that sense

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
100% im med myself but specially in this current generation the fact that they are pretty short on average puts a brutal tax on them ngl

although swedes do run the risk of having the cuck pheno i think they are the safest in europe to rank as greatest chad factories

redcell ≠ mogger

Most swedes are recessed, Meds have better bones. Spain is the true chad factory fr

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Most swedes are recessed, Meds have better bones. Spain is the true chad factory fr

where does the claim they are recessed even come from?

dont see what would even lead to this being true in any way

where does the claim they are recessed even come from?

dont see what would even lead to this being true in any way
they are, a lot of Scandinavians are recessed. its not all about the blue eyes and blonde hair. its about bones

they are, a lot of Scandinavians are recessed. its not all about the blue eyes and blonde hair. its about bones
should be water, bones are everything

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

studies, proof? you cant just claim stuff for the sake off it

im also not biased im med myself and i do know that you do see good bones in meds overall, but i havent seen bad bones on proper nords for the most part

if anything they tend to have good bones as well, idk where ur claims are coming for do you have some sort of paper or atleast picture to show what ur trying to say?

the average testosterone for men in nord countries vs med is essentially the same, yet men in nord countries are taller on average one indicates a higher production of certain hormones and even then its not that significant to where it would lead to a meaningful discrepancy in the bones between a med vs a nord

no retarded studies, ive been to almost all scandinavian countries and half of them are recessed geeks who hav muh blonde hair muh blue eyes thats all cope. they don't have the bones us meds have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jeww and wishIwasSalludon
The conception of meds gotta be the biggest psy op of all time. It’s mainly pushed by Americans who have never gone there. Any person who’ve actually gone to Italy and gone to scandanavia will tell you scandi people just look better.

med women prefer nords, nord women prefer dark looks on meds

peacocking is very real, as a med as long as ur not manlet which is unlikely if u go clubbing in nord countries you will stand out a lot more and have much more success and overall appeal than all the people that look somewhat alike, same with a nord going to med countries, you stick out 10x more

contrast is everything in all aspects of life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
no retarded studies, ive been to almost all scandinavian countries and half of them are recessed geeks who hav muh blonde hair muh blue eyes thats all cope. they don't have the bones us meds have
@dragomaxxer

this is all anecdotal lol

the average swedish person still smv mogs the average med

height is everything and the cuck pheno that some swedes have is fixable within a week with proper hair and eyebrow dye where as a med would have to get leg lenthening to compete with the average nord

stop coping man, meds mog ik im med too but no need to cope and act like fucking VIKINGS werent one of the greatest peaks in human forms

lol in all seriousness it's probably the netherlands

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
this is all anecdotal lol

the average swedish person still smv mogs the average med

height is everything and the cuck pheno that some swedes have is fixable within a week with proper hair and eyebrow dye where as a med would have to get leg lenthening to compete with the average nord

stop coping man, meds mog ik im med too but no need to cope and act like fucking VIKINGS werent one of the greatest peaks in human forms
average med is like 175 which isn't a bad height..

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and northern mogger
average med is like 175 which isn't a bad height..

175 is quite literally manlet lol

even me at 180 is already brutal in any decently populated city in us

@northern mogger

hurts me to see this fellow med cope ngl

thankfully i got the nord pheno as a med

best of both worlds BHAI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aloft, STUPIDREFEREES, northern mogger and 1 other person

@northern mogger

best of both worlds BHAI
thankfully i am not a manlet 184 cm fr. good day bhai

The Netherlands has the biggest amounts of chads with great coloring and good height

thankfully i am not a manlet 184 cm fr. good day bhai

blessed

still though in my head med and nords are completely tied with nords only having a slight edge cause of the slighter higher average height

but if you take med chad nord chad of basically same height id always say they are evenly matched

nord and med are number one by far

@northern mogger

best of both worlds BHAI
what am I even supposed to say? humblebrag my height?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and northern mogger
blessed

still though in my head med and nords are completely tied with nords only having a slight edge cause of the slighter higher average height

but if you take med chad nord chad of basically same height id always say they are evenly matched

nord and med are number one by far
agree bhai.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and dragomaxxer
y’all fucking northic mfs don’t understand that 175 is average for a male in the us

who fucking cares about the average of the US, the average isnt ur competition

all of these average stats are the stupidest copes

go out in any medium to large sized american city and enter a club with younger people

the average height will be significantly higher and you WILL get mogged

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine and northern mogger