• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Rahul
Genetics.

• +1
Reactions: x30001, NickGurr and Rahul
Personality.

• +1
Reactions: Rahul and androidcel
Eye area + jawline + height. If you have those 3, no matter how much you are fucked up, you are at least chadlite guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Ethnicsmatter and LowTierNormie
Eye area + jawline + height. If you have those 3, no matter how much you are fucked up, you are at least chadlite guaranteed.
This. I would say even Jawline+Height is enough to get some decent pussy

Eye area and jawline.

This. I would say even Jawline+Height is enough to get some decent pussy
no
eye area is still super important, if not the most important feature

if you have a godtier eye area but you have a shitty jaw, as long as its not that bad, you can still slay
if you are 6'3 with nice jaw but you have a shitty eye area - you cannot slay

I think height because if 6'2 is truly the ideal that means more than 50% of the male population could fraud to it.

I have the jawline part going for me, height is a bit lacking but not all that much tbh and my eye area is well below average. :feelswah:
I really just need a good eye area to be Chadlite but I doubt that’s ever gonna happen. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I have the jawline part going for me, height is a bit lacking but not all that much tbh and my eye area is well below average. :feelswah:
I really just need a good eye area to be Chadlite but I doubt that’s ever gonna happen. :feelsrope:
I feel you man. Feels bad
Im in the same situation as you

6'1 with a pretty good jawline but my eye area sucks so fucking much :(

Thats actually my source of motivation to study so I can afford almond eye surgery and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr