IMG_9775.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9774.png
    IMG_9774.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Second dude

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
Probably because he has good eye area, smiles with huge confidence, thick neck, and has a good bone mass. By just looking at him you can tell he has great personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, RAMU KAKA, Gigasubhuman and 1 other person
2nd by far

bro already posted this and got beaten by like 90 votes, dude has a humilation fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggatron, RAMU KAKA, Gigasubhuman and 4 others
First pic of first guy is good though legit thought it was the 2nd dude again

• JFL
Reactions: rambocel
  • JFL
Reactions: losthope, seethe and PrinceofDarkness
Probably because he has good eye area, smiles with huge confidence, thick neck, and has a good bone mass. By just looking at him you can tell he has great personality
I mog him

Attachments

• IMG_9776.png
    IMG_9776.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and aesthetic beauty
How do u only have 2.2K posts

2nd by far
He has negatively tilted eyes, insane UEE, recessed chin and excess hyoid fat, and a bulbous nose. His only redeeming features are his eye color and hair. I have much better zygos, ramus, and harmony than he does. I’d like some meds to get in here and rate

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, aesthetic beauty and ElTruecel
idek why u posted this when the answer is so brutally obvious

0 votes brutal

2 man, I’m sorry but you can always kill him or something

Why do this to urself OP

Bruuutal. Op has obviously not bad features but the bone mass of the second guy mogs him still hard. Take the bonepill.

Bruuutal. Op has obviously not bad features but the bone mass of the second guy mogs him still hard. Take the bonepill.
How does he mog hard? My gonion and zygos are both better. Same with my harmony and collagen. His skin is shit

How does he bone mog? lol. Maybe I need pics that accentuate them more

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpeg
    IMG_9777.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9770.png
    IMG_9770.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
As I said before, you’re not bad but second guy has high trust appeal and has better harmony. Also his bones look more robust.
“but my gonion and zygos are better:feelswah:
Nobody cares about those things if the overall picture is better than the pixel. Keep improving tho, it’s not over

As I said before, you’re not bad but second guy has high trust appeal and has better harmony. Also his bones look more robust.
“but my gonion and zygos are better:feelswah:
Nobody cares about those things if the overall picture is better than the pixel. Keep improving tho, it’s not over
State of this fucking site. TikTok migrants don’t know a thing about rating or looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
State of this fucking site. TikTok migrants don’t know a thing about rating or looks theory
why are u coping so hard jfl u get fucking mogged bad

lmfao u have 0 votes bro overrrr

yeah, tiktok migrants sure keep coping I was being nice with you and you keep crying about honest ratings. Stop behaving like a little bitch.

I bone mog him and that’s all that matters. Idiots like you see a guy with colored eyes and suddenly don’t know how to rate

yeah, tiktok migrants sure keep coping I was being nice with you and you keep crying about honest ratings. Stop behaving like a little bitch.
You didn’t give an honest rating. lol. I want you to objectively break down both of our respective halos and failos. You probably don’t even know what those terms mean

my bones are so much better and it’s not even close. Muh eye color

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpeg
    IMG_9777.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9780.png
    IMG_9780.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
You didn’t give an honest rating. lol. I want you to objectively break down both of our respective halos and failos. You probably don’t even know what those terms mean
I am not that autistic to break down y‘all halos and failos, 2. guy just looks better period lmao. This website is full of autist

I am not that autistic to break down y‘all halos and failos, 2. guy just looks better period lmao. This website is full of autist
You probably think he mogs depp and vinnie too. Any guy with bones and who isn’t recessed mogs this dude. Period

my bones are so much better and it’s not even close. Muh eye color
u have no appeal ur eye area is shit ur eyebrows are shit you look autistic as fuck tragic uee eyebags and you look about 12 your bones can be better you still get mogged to death

u have no appeal ur eye area is shit ur eyebrows are shit you look autistic as fuck tragic uee eyebags and you look about 12 your bones can be better you still get mogged to death

I have sorority girls and college cheerleaders in my dms. I also frequently get approached irl. That is something you’ll never experience. I mog you and this collagen deprived TikToker into oblivion. Muh shit eyes. How are u gonna point out my flaws and totally ignore this dudes recessed chin btw. Tiktok migrants man

This is just a sample btw

Attachments

• IMG_3762.png
    IMG_3762.png
    650 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6906.jpeg
    IMG_6906.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4493.jpeg
    IMG_4493.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0565.jpeg
    IMG_0565.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0555.jpeg
    IMG_0555.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3856.jpeg
    IMG_3856.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2093.jpeg
    IMG_2093.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3765.jpeg
    IMG_3765.jpeg
    619.2 KB · Views: 0
@Biggdink spread the Rambopill to these newgen autists

I have sorority girls and college cheerleaders in my dms. I also frequently get approached irl. That is something you’ll never experience. I mog you and this collagen deprived TikToker into oblivion. Muh shit eyes. How are u gonna point out my flaws and totally ignore this dudes recessed chin btw. Tiktok migrants man

This is just a sample btw
this is the craziest cope ive ever seen i hope ts is satire u cant mog everyone jfl

this is the craziest cope ive ever seen i hope ts is satire u cant mog everyone jfl
I’ve lost sight of what’s important

First guy has some of the worst undereye support I've ever seen. Second guy brutally mogs him.

First guy has some of the worst undereye support I've ever seen. Second guy brutally mogs him.
Dnrd + my zygos and harmony mog him to the Mariana Trench and back. Youre phenotypically Nordic and can’t accept that meds like me brutally cuck you

Dnrd + my zygos and harmony mog him to the Mariana Trench and back. Youre phenotypically Nordic and can’t accept that meds like me brutally cuck you
Lol didn't know you were the first guy. But nigga what zygos? I just see you making a scrunched up face with no zygos lmao.

So many delusional narcy niggas on this forum that can't handle reality.

• +1
Reactions: losthope
Lol didn't know you were the first guy. But nigga what zygos? I just see you making a scrunched up face with no zygos lmao.

View attachment 2841530

So many delusional narcy niggas on this forum that can't handle reality.
Do you not know what zygos are? Particularly lateral zygos? You’re such a greycel

Do you not know what zygos are? Particularly lateral zygos? You’re such a greycel
Yes, and you have very flat ones. My zygos pop more than yours and I'm literally getting zygo implants...

Bahahahaha, it never began

Attachments

• IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6597.jpeg
    IMG_6597.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6595.png
    IMG_6595.png
    898.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6596.png
    IMG_6596.png
    896.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6606.jpeg
    IMG_6606.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6618.png
    IMG_6618.png
    891.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6622.png
    IMG_6622.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6626.png
    IMG_6626.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6741.png
    IMG_6741.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6744.png
    IMG_6744.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6745.png
    IMG_6745.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6746.png
    IMG_6746.png
    375 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6755.png
    IMG_6755.png
    371 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6608.png
    IMG_6608.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rainzm, RAMU KAKA and backtothesewers
Feedback from women > feedback from mumbain street sweepers.

I have infinitely more appeal than this TikTok cretin
Bhai WHY are you complaining then? Go and enjoy your days. Stop beeing autistic

He has negatively tilted eyes, insane UEE, recessed chin and excess hyoid fat, and a bulbous nose. His only redeeming features are his eye color and hair. I have much better zygos, ramus, and harmony than he does. I’d like some meds to get in here and rate
you need some mental help. he is obv way better looking chadlite- chad you are ltn/mtn. i think you need a therapist