Which is more important

?

• Face (features)

• Appeal (frame, nt, drip, softmaxxes ect)

• 50-50

Results are only viewable after voting.
try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
lmk which u think is more important

1. FACE

2. APPEAL

U can say its equal, and mention the number of sexual partners u had or just if ur khhv or not. Im tryna see something

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
@whitegymmax @Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
lmk which u think is more important

1. FACE

2. APPEAL

U can say its equal, and mention the number of sexual partners u had or just if ur khhv or not. Im tryna see something
50-50
Steve Chevrin, Jensen Ackles, Kj Apa are my references, they don't have incredible characteristics within the PSL, but they are 50/50

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's very rare to have a handsome face, but decent appeal is much easier to achieve.
Most slayers I've known IRL barely have an above average face but they are maxxed out on appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and try2beme
appeal will only help if you have some kind of status, IRL these things will only harm you, Jestermaxx is not a good way out

• +1
It's very rare to have a handsome face, but decent appeal is much easier to achieve.
Most slayers I've known IRL barely have an above average face but they are maxxed out on appeal.
Thats what I thought ngl

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
appeal will only help if you have some kind of status, IRL these things will only harm you, Jestermaxx is not a good way out
How about Ltn slayers who are dripmaxxed/ niche/ softmaxxed tho

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
the only ones i know are tyga and lil xan, but they are famous rappers, honestly it's very rare for me to see LTN slay without status

• +1
50-50
Steve Chevrin, Jensen Ackles, Kj Apa are my references, they don't have incredible characteristics within the PSL, but they are 50/50
Jensen doesn’t belong there he has a god tier jaw & chin, perfect nose and lips, and a perfect side profile

• +1
Jensen doesn’t belong there he has a god tier jaw & chin, perfect nose and lips, and a perfect side profile
The eye area is weak

• +1
I think I know what you mean, guys like James Mcavoy have chad appeal IRL because of his friendly face and decent looks, even though he is somewhere between mtn strong and htn weak, you can have high chad appeal without having chadlite face , but this is a very specific case

Images 7 21

• +1
the biggest slayer i knew was a dumb ltn who happened to be extremely popular

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Narcissus🥀
the biggest slayer i knew was a dumb ltn who happened to be extremely popular
He had
NT
DRIP
NICHE
BODY/FRAME
Or a combination

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
He had
NT
DRIP
NICHE
BODY/FRAME
Or a combination
he was just extremely popular. he had nt, drip, niche i dont think so he was just a npc
body wise avg

• +1
1 Body

I think its 50/50 tbh but face in some circumstances can survive without its counterpart. A dude with a low LTN face but tall, style, money, drip, etc isnt gonna pull much. A 5'8 chadlite face could

• +1
Reactions: ominion, Pikabro and try2beme