Which is more pain: being ugly incel that never had a chance or better looking but fucked up chances and pain of wasted potential (POLL)

Which one is worse to be?

• Total voters
IceCutter

IceCutter

Banned
Poll time mothafuckaz

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Never having a chance obviously

Retarded thread kill yourself.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Autist and GenericChad1444
???

I think you guys are underestimating pain of 2nd one

P. S. 3rd option added

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
2nd is bad since you'll have to blame yourself for fucking up oportunities that you'll never get again.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Insomniac, Autist and 1 other person
Being an ugly incel is the worse of the 2. In the second case surely the guy can just start looks maxxing, right? Maybe he missed his chances but he still has time right? Or is he now like 90 years old?

Being an ugly incel is the worse of the 2. In the second case surely the guy can just start looks maxxing, right? Maybe he missed his chances but he still has time right? Or is he now like 90 years old?
Both guys would be like 35 years old (like the incel Grotesque Subhuman, around his age)

Part of 2nd one problem is crushing failure of past has all but destroyed morale making ascension almost as impossible as 1st. Simple laymans terms he is big mentalcel but that is oversimplification.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
second one, BELIEVE ME. at least in the first you never had a fighting chance so regrets dont haunt you constantly.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
second one, BELIEVE ME. at least in the first you never had a fighting chance so regrets dont haunt you constantly.

You were never chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, androidcel and NickGurr
Knowing you had a chance but blew it is probably harder to deal with but both are really shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Knowing you had a chance but blew it is probably harder to deal with but both are really shit tbh.
If you have a chance there's no way to blow it unless you were about to betabux a foid, in which case its probably better anyway

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Insomniac
If you have a chance there's no way to blow it unless you were about to betabux a foid, in which case its probably better anyway
In many ways I pity ugly incels... Not just they're ugly, their basic ugliness has excluded them from many other things, such as sophisticated understanding of ppl, and how relationships happen and things like this. I suppose in many ways they are like children, I suppose more like twisted, bitter creatures

it's both dark and interesting