Which kind of subhuman genetic recombination causes hair loss?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Is it really unavoidable/irreversible without drugs and/or microneedling?
I can't believe that androgenetic alopecia really was the intention of evolution.

I want my NW0 hairline back. No more bathroom full of hair each time I touch my hair. No more clogged shower drain every day.
By no means at the expense of my valuable androgen levels though. "It's purely genetic and you can't do anything except chemically castrate yourself" won't be accepted as an answer.

@Seth Walsh please help. Anyone else is being addressed too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Richard_Hungwell, Darkstrand and 2 others
just shave it bro

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I can't believe that androgenetic alopecia really was the intention of evolution.

I want my NW0 hairline back. No more bathroom full of hair each time I touch my hair. No more clogged shower drain every day.
By no means at the expense of my valuable androgen levels though. "It's purely genetic and you can't do anything except chemically castrate yourself" won't be accepted as an answer.

Try a bunch of different shit personally peppermint oil + jojoba oil and ru58841 is doing good but i am also taking cortisol lower supplements and will be back on small doses of mk677 (made my hair THICK AS FUARK) when i was on the 25mg dose per day

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Bewusst
Try a bunch of different shit personally peppermint oil + jojoba oil and ru58841 is doing good but i am also taking cortisol lower supplements and will be back on small doses of mk677 (made my hair THICK AS FUARK) when i was on the 25mg dose per day
Just rub shit on your scalp for the rest of your life theory. I have long hair and I would get stuck in so many knots when fighting through my stubborn hair to reach my scalp that I'd lose additional handfuls of hair like each time I apply shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3635
Just rub shit on your scalp for the rest of your life theory. I have long hair and I would get stuck in so many knots when fighting through my stubborn hair to reach my scalp that I'd lose additional handfuls of hair like each time I apply shampoo.
It is what it is have u tried regenepure dr shampoo ? maybe making ur hair shorter would be a good idea too i feel like the fringe is one of the best hairstyles

Wait. So you want to fix your hair loss without influencing the very chemicals that cause it? Would be revolutionary if the world knew right? Doesn't exist. Finasteride/frauding with hair system/the normie "shave it all off you'll look masculine bro!"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
It's probably your personality tbh. Think happy thoughts and it will grow back.

Wait. So you want to fix your hair loss without influencing the very chemicals that cause it? Would be revolutionary if the world knew right? Doesn't exist. Finasteride/frauding with hair system/the normie "shave it all off you'll look masculine bro!"
Androgens alone don't cause hair loss. There are IFBB pro bodybuilders with full hairlines and many ethnic groups and races are not nearly as prone to androgenetic alopecia as Caucasians, regardless of DHT levels.

There must be a way to make scalp hair follicles less sensitive to DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Androgens alone don't cause hair loss. There are IFBB pro bodybuilders with full hairlines and many ethnic groups and races are not nearly as prone to androgenetic alopecia as Caucasians, regardless of DHT levels.

I did imply that. The only way I know of is by suppressing peptides and androgen receptor coregulators therefore disrupting activity of androgen receptors. Minoxidil is commonly used to treat androgenetic alopecia for this reason.

Because believe it or not, bald men keeps reproducing. Maybe its because balding isn't actually a complete death sentence? This forum is obsessed with balding, because the users can't disconnect causation with correlation. Lots of bald people are old and ugly, so that means bald = bald and ugly. But the reality is that if you're old and ugly, your're old and ugly. If you're young and handsome, you're young and handsome, bald or not.

Thats not to say being completely bald isn't a PSL hit - it is. But its laughably small compared to what users on this site wants you to believe, or what we think intuitively as young men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Richard_Hungwell
Because believe it or not, bald men keeps reproducing. Maybe its because balding isn't actually a complete death sentence? This forum is obsessed with balding, because the users can't disconnect causation with correlation. Lots of bald people are old and ugly, so that means bald = bald and ugly. But the reality is that if you're old and ugly, your're old and ugly. If you're young and handsome, you're young and handsome, bald or not.

Thats not to say being completely bald isn't a PSL hit - it is. But its laughably small compared to what users on this site wants you to believe, or what we think intuitively as young men.
Muh "bald men still reproduce". Muh "bald men can be good-looking too".
So what? I'm neither good-looking nor do I reproduce/have sex with anything. I just don't want to be looking worse than I already am.

If it's possible to keep my hair and regrow my recessed hairline/temples without negatively affecting my male hormone system (which I need to feel fine), this is what I want. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Richard_Hungwell

A lot of BB rub bi estro on their scalp

Lot's of people says Microneedling is great way to keep hair. Don't know about regrowth

Muh "bald men still reproduce". Muh "bald men can be good-looking too".
So what? I'm neither good-looking nor do I reproduce/have sex with anything. I just don't want to be looking worse than I already am.

If it's possible to keep my hair and regrow my recessed hairline/temples without negatively affecting my male hormone system (which I need to feel fine), this is what I want. That's it.

Yeah sorry I was more interested in discussing the topic not comforting you specifically.

Unlucky about the balding, hope you manage to cope somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Balding before 23 = strong indicator of overall subhumanity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Richard_Hungwell, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Low immflamation diet
Red light therapy

Balding I'm finding has more to do with immflamation than other factors. Ofc andorgens play a role, but immflamation is a core factor too.

Low immflamation diet
Red light therapy

Balding I'm finding has more to do with immflamation than other factors. Ofc andorgens play a role, but immflamation is a core factor too.
Yep. Inflamation -> DHT to counteract -> fibrosis, calcification. The point is we can't effectively remove fibrotic tissue. There's no such angle currently in use. Regular oral antifibrotic agents don't work. Maybe topical enzymes.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Yep. Inflamation -> DHT to counteract -> fibrosis, calcification. The point is we can't effectively remove fibrotic tissue. There's no such angle currently in use. Regular oral antifibrotic agents don't work. Maybe topical enzymes.
Good shit bro.

Carnivore, Finasteride and what topical enzyme to remove the fibrotic tissue?

Explain bro, sounds promising.

Last edited:
Good shit bro.

Carnivore, Finasteride and what topical enzyme to remove the fibrotic tissue?

Explain bro, sounds promising.
Well, I don't agree on carnivore and finasteride, but that's me. I'm doing a research on those enzymes. If I find anything promising I'll probably make an order at some lab to synthesize it for me to test. I've already tried shit not tested on humans :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 1849
Well, I don't agree on carnivore and finasteride, but that's me. I'm doing a research on those enzymes. If I find anything promising I'll probably make an order at some lab to synthesize it for me to test. I've already tried shit not tested on humans :D
I can see why on finasteride. I'll never take it, but it's good for hair loss.

Why against carnivore?

If you are refusing DHT supressing drugs only thing left for you is shaving it all and start using a hair system

If you are refusing DHT supressing drugs only thing left for you is shaving it all and start using a hair system
I'm not norwooding to that point (at least not yet). It's just very noticeable temple hairline recession and handfuls of hair every time I shower.