which males have you heard foids describe as good looking/their crush the most irl?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Genetic dead end
i'm wondering is it the same men that are cited as good looking here

I haven't interacted much with foids for a while but I heard henry cavil and young leo di caprio cited by foids

i'm wondering is it the same men that are cited as good looking here

I haven't interacted much with foids for a while but I heard henry cavil and young leo di caprio cited by foids
my oneitis always reposts the posts of Chico and Prime Leo in her instagram stories

Gosling and Efron.

Both the only ones I hear about constantly and both are not considered high tier according to this community.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 470
Irl, the guys which girls claim are good looking are nothing like the guys you see on here.

This is why I’m trying to get off this site. We spend so much time analyzing the science behind female attraction when in reality, the information they give us is irrelevant to us. It’s unhealthy for us.

If you have any real life experience with girls, you know that getting her to like you is more of a mental game than a physical one. Yes, blackpill wise, if you are hideous you stand no chance regardless. But if you are average looking, you can get a girl seriously obsessed with you which is why all these dating coaches/pick-up artists exists.

Once you get a girl obsessed with you, it really doesn’t matter what you look like. In her head, you are the most handsome man on the planet, and then as soon as you break up she will consider you average/ugly again.

The guys which women SAY are attractive are the guys they are obsessed with. For this reason, the men society considers to be most attractive are famous musicians, actors, athletes, etc. It’s because on average, women tend to be obsessed with these guys.

But make no mistake, if you look like these guys, you’ll have very average results with women because they really aren’t that good looking.

If you go on Instagram, there will literally be thousands of mini-celebrities who have girls swooning over them when all they ever really have is a decent jawline. Usually these guys are sound cloud rappers or youtubers or something like that.

Remember Jacob Sartorious? Teenage girls used to consider him to be the hottest guy alive when musical.ly was popular. If we posted his pic here to be rated, we would tear him to shreds:

218D8F60 CEB2 4C76 A239 0E25AF475746

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary, Currycellmate, BigBoy and 7 others
Leonardo di caprio and my high school oneitis said Brad Pitt and Chris Brown are good looking

Gosling and Di Caprio.
I will never understand the appeal of gosling

Every male who has the 2 features in my signature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
tom hardy, leo di cap, young pitt, the usuals pretty much

whoevers on love island that year

• +1
Reactions: ChaddestLite
they're mostly attracted to vampire phenotype, jbs mostly sharing kpop twinks

It's easy bro:

Young, ugly women get wet on this cuck phenotype:

True, mature women/mothers get wet on this:

• JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 2205
Irl, the guys which girls claim are good looking are nothing like the guys you see on here.

This is why I’m trying to get off this site. We spend so much time analyzing the science behind female attraction when in reality, the information they give us is irrelevant to us. It’s unhealthy for us.

If you have any real life experience with girls, you know that getting her to like you is more of a mental game than a physical one. Yes, blackpill wise, if you are hideous you stand no chance regardless. But if you are average looking, you can get a girl seriously obsessed with you which is why all these dating coaches/pick-up artists exists.

Once you get a girl obsessed with you, it really doesn’t matter what you look like. In her head, you are the most handsome man on the planet, and then as soon as you break up she will consider you average/ugly again.

The guys which women SAY are attractive are the guys they are obsessed with. For this reason, the men society considers to be most attractive are famous musicians, actors, athletes, etc. It’s because on average, women tend to be obsessed with these guys.

But make no mistake, if you look like these guys, you’ll have very average results with women because they really aren’t that good looking.

If you go on Instagram, there will literally be thousands of mini-celebrities who have girls swooning over them when all they ever really have is a decent jawline. Usually these guys are sound cloud rappers or youtubers or something like that.

Remember Jacob Sartorious? Teenage girls used to consider him to be the hottest guy alive when musical.ly was popular. If we posted his pic here to be rated, we would tear him to shreds:

View attachment 93922
High IQ post.

The guys from one direction. That was when I was in middle school

View attachment 93922
:bluepill:
Near impossible to get a girl obsessed. Also what you said about being handsome is complete bullshit
If you have any real life experience with girls you'd realize that the reason girls are so obsessed with these guys is because they are popular lol. Do you really expect for them to know male models and shit?
No one found jacob Sartorious attractive in high school. At most was girls in middle scool and even that was iffy jfl.

You literally just described status maxxing. Below sea level IQ.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Currycellmate, Dmoneycrowgod and 1 other person
Dark hair, good skin, prettyboy aesthetic.

For blonde haired cheerleaders they like tall, popular 6'2+ men that are big. Facial aesthetics seem to matter less there.

Near impossible to get a girl obsessed. Also what you said about being handsome is complete bullshit
If you have any real life experience with girls you'd realize that the reason girls are so obsessed with these guys is because they are popular lol. Do you really expect for them to know male models and shit?
No one found jacob Sartorious attractive in high school. At most was girls in middle scool and even that was iffy jfl.

The people on this site are something else.

Thank you for calling me blue pill, repeating exactly what I wrote and pretending it’s red pill now, and then calling me low IQ.

Fggt.

Last edited:
:soy:
Also I didn't just rewrite what you just wrote you low IQ subhuman. I suggest you read what I wrote again, but try not to let your dyslexia kick in.

No thanks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

View attachment 93922

Probably the most realistic and honest post I‘ve seen here so far.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

View attachment 93922
stop fucking coping
they like him because of status

women are only truly attracted to top tier male models like gandy, ballou etc who are tall and big dicked

As far as well known actors/singers/celebrities go, off the top of my head

White foids:

Tom Hardy
Vin Diesel
Ed Sheeran
Jason Momoa
The Rock
Channing Tatum
J Cole
Machine Gun Kelly
Yellawolf
Prime Johnny Depp
Any assortment of tatted, bearded Insta fitness models

Black foids:

Morris Chestnut
Idris Elba
Michael B. Jordan
Trey Songz
Mahershala Ali
Trevante Rhodes (the guy from Bird Box)
Tyson Beckford
Michael Jai White

I never once saw a foid say Leo Di Caprio was attractive, heard Pitt was overrated to some foids. Don't know about Cavill

stop fucking coping
they like him because of status

women are only truly attracted to top tier male models like gandy, ballou etc who are tall and big dicked

Literally all I said was that when a woman likes a guy because of status, she starts calling him good looking when he isn’t.

Since status guys have millions of female fans who all falsely consider them good looking, society begins falsely considering them good looking.

Hence how this thread began in the first place.

There was a girl next to me in my business class looking up pictures of Jeremy Meeks.

Henry cavil, chris hemsworth, tom cruise, tom brady and such

But i think hemsworth is the most praised

women are psychological beings. if u rub them the right way theyll start being attracted to you even if you are bad looking. thats why youll see women dating below their smv level(in terms of looks). since they were aroused in such a way they perceive you as having higher smv than them and so theyll eventually open up to you.

but this takes insane charismamaxing and personalitymaxing which almost everyone from this site is far from achieving

zayn malik, zac efron, cole sprouse, nick jonas, liam hemsworth

There was a girl next to me in my business class looking up pictures of Jeremy Meeks.
that must of stung, while you're in business class getting an education, a man can lead a life of violence and crime and he will become richer and more successful with foids than you

No thanks
You're coping. Male models have status too. Why does Nick Bateman have 6 million followers. Why does Chico have 2 million? Is it because they are famous athletes, actors or musicians? NOPE! Its their fucking face. Nothing else.

Lmao go back to reddit

And Chico is one guy
Looks are objective, not subjective. Why do you think Zac Efron is a sex symbol and not Adam Sandler? They are both really famous.

Looks are objective, not subjective. Why do you think Zac Efron is a sex symbol and not Adam Sandler? They are both really famous.

On this site, zac efron isn’t anywhere near the level of Chico.

Being moderately good looking is a pre-requisite, Conan or Adam Sandler will never be considered good looking.

But Hollywood is full of slightly above average guys who are NOW considered physically attractive after attaining status.

On this site, zac efron isn’t anywhere near the level of Chico.

Being moderately good looking is a pre-requisite, Conan or Adam Sandler will never be considered good looking.

But Hollywood is full of slightly above average guys who are NOW considered physically attractive after attaining status.
Zac Efron is not as good looking as Chico but he is still EXTREMELY good looking. Like 1 in a thousand. I personally have never seen a guy on his level for a long time. A lot of girls i have talked to think Ryan Gosling is extremely overrated. This article by a woman brutally destroys him

Tom Hardy and the Cillian Murphey.
Some of these girls are hot little 16 year olds too which makes it quite funny
Age pill doesn't seem to exist if you are handsome and famous

Also, Tommy Fury at teh moment due to love island which young girls are obsessed with

Brad pitt
James Franco
Channing Tatum