Which matters more: Body or face on women?

Which body type do you prefer on a foid?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Through evolution men were not drawn straight onto women’s faces. But rather body was what sprung their mind first.

Yet we have weirdos on here analysing facial ratios on a female which is definitely an incel trait anyone who disagrees is coping hard.

I personally hate both really skinny and fat women. It fucking pisses me off when people think thick means “fat”.

This is “thick” (which is ideal);

IMG 6609

However this is “fat” the type of body that is repulsive:

IMG 6607

Even curvy women were ideal in ancient times not some pre pubscent anorexic tranny looking models incels here like

IMG 6606

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, sudanguy, goodgamebro and 1 other person
@Debetro

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

• Woah

• Woah
I love a cute face. Ideally I'd want her to have a body with some fat but in all the right places but a good face is a keeper.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Ryldoo IS COPING, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Through evolution men were not drawn straight onto women’s faces. But rather body was what sprung their mind first.

Yet we have weirdos on here analysing facial ratios on a female which is definitely an incel trait anyone who disagrees is coping hard.

I personally hate both really skinny and fat women. It fucking pisses me off when people think thick means “fat”.

View attachment 2761392

View attachment 2761391

Even curvy women were ideal in ancient times not some pre pubscent anorexic tranny looking models incels here like

View attachment 2761394
You posted a horrible example of a “fat” girl. She’s hot, and nothing like a huge 250kg landwhale

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Zenis
You posted a horrible example of a “fat” girl. She’s hot, and nothing like a huge 250kg landwhale
She’s still fat imo

• Woah

View attachment 2761392

View attachment 2761391

View attachment 2761394
Body for ONS

Face for LTR

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rusian and scrunchables
I can't even pull the fat one

Very skinny mogs because not only do they have good bodies but they tend to have the most attractive faces.

• Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy and Xangsane
She’s still fat imo
Whatever but that thick example you posted is fucking deformed. She has the waist of a 10yo girl but extremely wide fake hips and fake ass.

No idea how you’re attracted to that it’s fake as fuck, and fake women disgust me, even some fat whale is hotter to me than that as she at least looks normal not like a plastic 80iq bimbo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and future slavic chad
Skinny, slim, and slim thick are the only right answers.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
Very skinny mogs because not only do they have good bodies but they tend to have the most attractive faces.
Depends if you prefer lean faces or round soft faces but either way even skinny is much better than this deformed shit he posted as the “thick” example

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and ElTruecel
Depends if you prefer lean faces or round soft faces but either way even skinny is much better than this deformed shit he posted as the “thick” example
Yes that example looks fucking weird and unnatural

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Zenis and Xtra
@Zenis I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU PUT THE WOW REACT

Please don’t do it again

• Woah
I can find a woman with an uglyish face and hot body fuckable. But a non-dimorphic/ugly body is repulsive and an instant turnoff regardless of face. Ofc ideal is both.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and nofap
Yes that example looks fucking weird and unnatural
It’s so braindead looking. I would rather fuck a legit anorexic 100lb girl or even a huge 350lb woman than whatever the hell that thing is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
if you say face it's time to inject T

• Woah
  • +1
Thick and curvy. I love thick legs and ass and wide hips

• +1
  • Woah
I have never cared about face
Body is the only thing that matters

• Woah
Im good with anythinf

• Woah

View attachment 2761392

View attachment 2761391

View attachment 2761394
curvy

• Woah
Body >>>>>> chromosomes
Download 4
Images 15

Anorexic and tall and thats it

Slim thick superior

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Whatever but that thick example you posted is fucking deformed. She has the waist of a 10yo girl but extremely wide fake hips and fake ass.

No idea how you’re attracted to that it’s fake as fuck, and fake women disgust me, even some fat whale is hotter to me than that as she at least looks normal not like a plastic 80iq bimbo
She probably lifts more than you jfl

Yep would ffucc without thinking it twice

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
face
i was saved thanks to my mom
she was slim so no as no tits
go for the prettiest girl if you want to save your bloodline

curvy + pretty women is like one in a million, as rare as a chad
don't listen to the users here they are homosexuals
they want these mad cows to peg them
also a thick woman will never be loyal to you
never
because they can have sex everywhere they go and in any time they want

Slim thick superior
thats the women equivalent of this on guys

a completely flat woman can be hot only if she's stacylite tier face wise

otherwise good body mtb mogs flat htb

men are supposed to be the good looking ones, women's only mission is to pass on the mogger genes and big ass and tits are best for the child

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Slim thicc looks the best online, but in reality slim is the most insane looking to me.

When I say slim, I mean wideish hips with some ass, but insanely narrow waist. The difference is mainly the size of ass.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Slim thicc looks the best online, but in reality slim is the most insane looking to me.

When I say slim, I mean wideish hips with some ass, but insanely narrow waist. The difference is mainly the size of ass.
Exactly

face
i was saved thanks to my mom
she was slim so no as no tits
go for the prettiest girl if you want to save your bloodline

curvy + pretty women is like one in a million, as rare as a chad
don't listen to the users here they are homosexuals
they want these mad cows to peg them
also a thick woman will never be loyal to you
never
because they can have sex everywhere they go and in any time they want
Jfl are you on crack, curvy/fat girls usually have good faces because the extra weight makes their faces more fat and rounded which is feminine, unlike skinny girls who have lean bony masculine faces

• +1
Reactions: Debetro