Which of these @aBetterMii morphs mog?

Which of these @aBetterMii morphs mog?

• Total voters
In what way do I still suffer from phenopill?
Bro, just being any kind of ethnic makes things much harder. Could be the reason why you struggle and not hypergamy.
You mog Dravidians hard, phenotypically.
Nah. For ethnics, it is olive skin>dark skin>pale skin. Dravidians mog me now but not once I get a tan.
Since Dravidians can BBCmaxx just like that med school guy who LARPed as Black to get in.
Yeah they def can.
My dad can pick out light-skinned ethnics from whites very easily. USER0213 is definitely South Asian.
Many people here can't tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How do you think he dressed like in his usual photos, like some gamer? My sister says he looks like a gamer :lul::lul:
I always got indie nerdy vibes, but still chadlite facially, maybe personality really does matter :soy:

• +1
I always got indie nerdy vibes, but still chadlite facially, maybe personality really does matter :soy:
In what way were you getting indie vibes as well as nerdy?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Bro, just being any kind of ethnic makes things much harder. Could be the reason why you struggle and not hypergamy.

Nah. For ethnics, it is olive skin>dark skin>pale skin. Dravidians mog me now but not once I get a tan.

Yeah they def can.

Many people here can't tbh.
I showed my dad Gonzalocel and he said "he could tell he was of some MENA or Israeli descent" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I think so yes; a lot of foids (yes, even ethnic non-Muslim ones) like to come up with the idea of "religion" and "culture" yet would date a darker Hispanic over a lighter Pakistani or Arab. Meanwhile Arabs and Pakistanis look more Caucasoid than the typical Mestizo Hispanic; I thought foids loved that.

abettermii looks sub5 in that morph :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Which ones?
Btm

• JFL

Attachments

• harry-with-his-wand.jpg
    harry-with-his-wand.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL