Which one of these guys would women prefer to sleep with

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
So here we have a person who has focused on building his physique. (famous rich piana)
Richpiana

We can see he has the wide shoulders, the bideltoid which I am pretty sure he naturally had good clavicles.
He has a very muscular during his prime right ?

Leonardo

Here we have Leonardo Di Caprio at his prime too we would assume.

If you were a woman which one of these would you sleep with/want to produce offspring with ?
I really can't wait for some of you to cope by lying and saying that you would fuck Rich over Leonardo.
This is just a post to make sure people don't prioritize their body over their face. its obvious face is more important and I do believe that you also need
to be in shape too but not to the extent where you have to prioritize bulking and ect,

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, rubberduck, rand anon and 2 others
I think Leo looks better than a decaying corpse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: username2, GabachoCopium, 5.5psl and 13 others
not sure but i'd prefer to sleep with leo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, datboijj, Prince88 and 4 others
Leo and it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: username2, Deleted member 32669, datboijj and 12 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Detective, HereToGetBetter and 1 other person
You got me cracking up

• JFL
Reactions: HereToGetBetter
gay thread

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, datboijj, Kirby7000 and 1 other person
neither has children, both failed evolutionarily speaking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, username2, datboijj and 7 others
Leo, of course.

Those exagerrated muscular types look like a joke to most females, and they archieve that body mainly because they tend to be insecure: they were too fat or skinny when growing up, hence being obsessed with archieving the best shape in order to not look like their former selfes anymore.

• +1
Reactions: username2 and aspiringexcel
Thats it? I thought this would've been a challenge jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Di Caprio literally choses not to lol he switches girlfriends all the time and always keeps them young.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Di Caprio literally choses not to lol he switches girlfriends all the time and always keeps them young.
there's no meaning to slaying if you aren't producing children, biologically speaking you might as well be a virgin in that case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, yirma19, BoneDensity and 3 others
there's no meaning to slaying if you aren't producing children, biologically speaking you might as well be a virgin in that case.
Interesting so what would be the goal then? be like genghis khan and impregnate as many women as you can?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Some people just don’t want children therefore they should stay a virgin? 😂😂😂

Most retarded thing I’ve read on this site - thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
So here we have a person who has focused on building his physique. (famous rich piana)
View attachment 2357395
We can see he has the wide shoulders, the bideltoid which I am pretty sure he naturally had good clavicles.

View attachment 2357396

If you were a woman which one of these would you sleep with/want to produce offspring with ?
I really can't wait for some of you to cope by lying and saying that you would fuck Rich over Leonardo.
This is just a post to make sure people don't prioritize their body over their face. its obvious face is more important and I do believe that you also need
to be in shape too but not to the extent where you have to prioritize bulking and ect,
Girls like to sleep with rameriz and sex with my avi guy

View attachment 2357395

View attachment 2357396

ofc leo, rich is too dom

View attachment 2357395

View attachment 2357396

what is the point of this post? Sometimes users troll with funny posts but this is neither informative nor funny. Your just a new fag posting the same water we already know.

View attachment 2357395

View attachment 2357396

Once you get to Rich Piana levels of bodybuilding, mental illness takes over

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
what is the point of this post? Sometimes users troll with funny posts but this is neither informative nor funny. Your just a new fag posting the same water we already know.
A lot of people have come to find my post funny, you can go enjoy other content, Goodbye.

Something I’ll never understand is famous and rich fucks having few or no kids

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
gayest thread you're just admitting to sleeping with leo and masking it with "women would"

gayest thread you're just admitting to sleeping with leo and masking it with "women would"
If you had a gun to your head which would you sleep with ? You don't have to assume leo would be the one fucking you. Its still gay but less gay.

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
If you had a gun to your head which would you sleep with ? You don't have to assume leo would be the one fucking you. Its still gay but less gay.
"it's still gay" was all I needed you to say

Rich Piana is too extreme of an example. Too much muscle, too much vascularity, too many steroids. Anything that is "too much" is bad.

Now replace him with, let's say, Randy Orton. Not that easy anymore, right?

NINTCHDBPICT000303802783 e1573032149745

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, yirma19 and HereToGetBetter
Rich Piana is too extreme of an example. Too much muscle, too much vascularity, too many steroids. Anything that is "too much" is bad.

Now replace him with, let's say, Randy Orton. Not that easy anymore, right?

View attachment 2360412
I think it is still pretty easy but yes technically it is a harder choice. I made the thread extreme on purpose.

A lot of people have come to find my post funny, you can go enjoy other content, Goodbye.
New fag joined one month ago. Hint if your making a satirical post actually make is satirical and have some wit. You just made a half ass post to reinforce your homosexual thoughts with validation from other fags. OP is a faggot and im not being satirical.

Some people just don’t want children therefore they should stay a virgin? 😂😂😂

Most retarded thing I’ve read on this site - thank you.
you’re retarded, what @Arborist said is very true. From a biological standpoint it doesnt matter wether or not you have sex if you arent going to pass on your genes, it all boils down to producing as much offspring as possible. the most important aspect of life, which determines wether or not you are truely superior to other males is reproductive fitness.
https://sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-w...6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/ this guy reproductive-fitness mogs any psl god and from a biological standpoint is superior to almost any man

• +1
Reactions: Orc
you’re retarded, what @Arborist said is very true. From a biological standpoint it doesnt matter wether or not you have sex if you arent going to pass on your genes, it all boils down to producing as much offspring as possible. the most important aspect of life, which determines wether or not you are truely superior to other males is reproductive fitness.
https://sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-w...6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/ this guy reproductive-fitness mogs any psl god and from a biological standpoint is superior to almost any man
What religion is this? What happened to free will? Can’t people do as they please? Weird kid

Tails, is it you?

What religion is this? What happened to free will? Can’t people do as they please? Weird kid
Everything we do is because of self preservation and passing on our genes

Everything we do is because of self preservation and passing on our genes
Alright mate, can you let me know what I can eat for dinner tonight please?