Which One Of These Two GREATESTS Would You Rather Be???

?

• Tyson

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Ali

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
You already know...

A87D939A DC98 43C7 ACBC 137BFDA5D79E

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3043
Tyson is 5"6
Ig it says 5"10 no way he is

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TheMewingBBC
Tyson's entire life is coping due to his height. Females never genuinely desired him, no matter how much money he had.

Clay eventually married a faithful female, and cheated on her with underage girls he knocked up. Tyrone gettin' up in all the bitches.

Reminder that Cassius Clay, age 32, knocked up a 16-year old and was/is beloved by everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tyson's entire life is coping due to his height. Females never genuinely desired him, no matter how much money he had.
Dafuq are u talking about man? The guy is literally 5'10 which is just above average height for a human male.

Do u honestly think a woman is gonna turn down a man with money, status and masculinity just because he's average height? U guys are fucking autistic I swear.

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
Do u honestly think a woman is gonna turn down a man with money, status and masculinity just because he's average height? U guys are fucking autistic I swear.
Yes. The celebrities Tyson was desperate to be with all dumped him because he was an ugly manlet.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ali. He’s better looking and had more success with women.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
"I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and said to myself, 'You're a dwarf.' I measured myself as five feet 10 inches.

"When I think about the women I have slept with, I think to myself, 'These women must go out with anybody if they have got money, because I wouldn't go out with me.

"I'm a fucking dwarf!
"Everyone in my family is 6 feet. What happened to me?
"I'm a tree stump. A fire hydrant. People piss on fire hydrants, man!"

Being the baddest man in the world doesn't overcome manletism.

"I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and said to myself, 'You're a dwarf.' I measured myself as five feet 10 inches.

"When I think about the women I have slept with, I think to myself, 'These women must go out with anybody if they have got money, because I wouldn't go out with me.

"I'm a fucking dwarf!

Again average height doesnt mean manletism ffs. U are one of the oldest members here and u are acting just like most of the autistic 16 yr olds on this site.

Also jfl for taking him seriously when he said those things.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2581
I like Mike Tyson, he's a good image for fellow 5'10 manlets but Ali is the goat boxer imo.
I'll always respect Ali for sacrificing his prime years to avoid cucking himself for military service. Not to mention he was a low inhib 6"4 tyrone , NT, extroverted and everyone liked him.

"I'm a fucking dwarf!

Floyd literally cheated on half the girls he was with and stole t.i the rappers girl and 50 cents ex

Clay eventually married a faithful female, and cheated on her with underage girls he knocked up. Tyrone gettin' up in all the bitches.

Reminder that Cassius Clay, age 32, knocked up a 16-year old and was/is beloved by everyone.
This and he got divorce raped and caught his wife fucking Brad Pitt. He also had a terrible childhood and went to jail from a FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION for 3 years.

Again average height doesnt mean manletism ffs. U are one of the oldest members here and u are acting just like most of the autistic 16 yr olds on this site.

Also jfl for taking him seriously when he said those things.
Tyson may be crazy but he never lies about his insecurities and stuff like this. That's why I love him. He's a zero-inhibition straight up bad ass.

His entire life is coping. Shit family, shit height. At least he harnesses his rage well unlike most of us.

Tyson. Living the last 20 years of my life with Parkinsons would be a fate worse than death.