You can see how mouth breathing has affected his face even tough he is still gl

All of em.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Nicholas the mogger

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You can see how mouth breathing has affected his face even tough he is still gl
"I got one crocked teeth, that's not mouth breathing, cause my chin inset recessed. Im tired of bro science" is @Arceus300 response to you

"I got one crocked teeth, that's not mouth breathing, cause my chin inset recessed. Im tired of bro science" is @Arceus300 response to you

You can mouth breath and still not have a recessed chin jfl. Dude said he was a mouth breather for 2 years. No use for me trying to convince acrah tho since you just flat out disregard everything everybody says no matter the background.

You can mouth breath and still not have a recessed chin jfl. Dude said he was a mouth breather for 2 years. No use for me trying to convince acrah tho since you just flat out disregard everything everybody says no matter the background.

Post side profile

"So if my mouth breathing is so visible, what are the thing that it makes thinking that I mouth breaks? Except the crocked teeth(it can bee 1000miliards of other possibility)" @Arceus300 response to you

"So if my mouth breathing is so visible, what are the thing that it makes thinking that I mouth breaks? Except the crocked teeth(it can bee 1000miliards of other possibility)" @Arceus300 response to you

Post side profile and I'll pinpoint them. Your just slightly recessed so it shouldn't matter too much but mouth breathing has indeed affected your face.

Last one is typical chad

Can you ask arcbrah what he thinks of me. Never posted around the same time as him

• JFL
Reactions: Coping
Can you ask arcbrah what he thinks of me. Never posted around the same time as him
Pm me pics, I'll show to arcus brahum

• +1
Reactions: Madness
All but with less clothes

mods jfl just unban him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The first one would slay tbh ngl