• ugly rich wife

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • stacy wife

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Inc.
have a rich gf who makes 500,000 a year and let’s u live in her mcmansion and eat lobster but is ugly with no ass

or have a girl that makes 70,000 a year, so you still have to work to pay the bills and shit, but she’s a 9/10 stacy with 10/10 body

and ofc u have to fuck whatever option u choose

Anyone picking first option needs to be studied in a remote research center in the coldest mountains of siberia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Xangsane, lemonnz and 2 others
what kinda dumb question is this, money only matters to that level if youre like broke broke. As long as you have a job the slope decreases.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
what kinda dumb question is this, money only matters to that level if youre like broke broke. As long as you have a job the slope decreases.
but i do like sugar mommies tho

• +1
it’s to test of people think that money will keep their girl from chad if he ever hits on their girl.

it’s to test of people think that money will keep their girl from chad if he ever hits on their girl.
I think a guy who is good looking but broke is more like to steal the girl than a rich ugly dude. Looks still matter more and in this case they do especially if they are just fucking for the night.

• +1

Imma be making hundreds of thousands so it's chill