While you overthink everything average NT guys slay through high school.

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
People here are obsessed with height, face and other moggs overthinking stuff too much. Meanwhile average guys with good style and haircut will get a girlfriend or two.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, justinzayn and 11 others
i'm well below average

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 22841 and nitesik
i'm well below average
some below average guys still can get a girl, but if well below average you need to looksmax to at least 4.5/10 to have some chances

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 24371
Gettting a girlfriend is easy

getting a girlfriend who's attractive and is sexually attracted to you isn't

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 4946, UnderTheKnife and 16 others
I'm well above average

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

True.

Even tho all my school oneitis are now with 5'7-5'11" MTN-HTN guys

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I slayed in high-school despite being an autist.

your normality isn't what's making you succeed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and nitesik

your pfp and bio combo is cool af

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. What is a sub 4 supposed to do? If I LDAR people hate me, if I work people hate me, there's no winning if you're truly deformed. None whatsoever.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. What is a sub 4 supposed to do? If I LDAR people hate me, if I work people hate me, there's no winning if you're truly deformed. None whatsoever.
yeah true if you are deformed chances are not that high. you need to looksmax to at least 4-4.5/10 for this to work.

• +1
True.

Even tho all my school oneitis are now with 5'7-5'11" MTN-HTN guys
ime there's more attractive (htb+) girls than guys nowadays

so these girls end up in relationships with average - above average guys, especially in high school

would you say it's the same where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and nitesik
I doubt you're that deformed, dm pics

some below average guys still can get a girl, but if well below average you need to looksmax to at least 4.5/10 to have some chances
give me looksmatch or give me death

• +1
How tf you found this site living in Georgia. major city btw?
Yeah, Tbilisi, or if I want to be seen as exotic, T'iflis.

Yes I am horribly insecure about my looks and I found this place through sheer force of (Autism) will.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

so these girls end up in relationships with average - above average guys, especially in high school

would you say it's the same where you live?
I guess girls put way more effort in the way they look (especially cuz I live in eastern europe) so yeah there is more HTB+ girls than guys.

In my high school there wasnt much HTBs and lots of LTBs, and complete normies ended up with HTBs because they just were NT and didnt fear of approaching and stuff.

• +1

Yes I am horribly insecure about my looks and I found this place through sheer force of (Autism) will.
check chats

"muh average nt guys!!1" they're rotting just like me.

JBW
No "NT" or "popularity" for you pheno

maybe you just were low inhib

It doesn't make any sense because most people are heterosexuals

what type of girlfriends do you think people go for?

THIS!
THIS!
THIS!
THIS!
THIS!
THIS!
THIS!
THIS!

• +1
what type of girlfriends do you think people go for?
Someone who shows chastity, is agreeable, and attractive, obviously.

But most girls are promiscuous butches who have standards higher than their worth

NTness is overrated by society and underrated by this forum. And average guy (MTN face, 5'9) but very very NT will slay in high school and college if he wants.

But NTness and physical attractiveness are correlated. The more physically attractice you are, the better people will treat you and therefore the more NT you'll be, generally speaking. NTness has also a huge genetic and environmental (epigenetics) component

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
NTness is overrated by society and underrated by this forum. And average guy (MTN face, 5'9) but very very NT will slay in high school and college if he wants.

But NTness and physical attractiveness are correlated. The more physically attractice you are, the better people will treat you and therefore the more NT you'll be, generally speaking. NTness has also a huge genetic and environmental (epigenetics) component
no not always the case. your personality is mostly hard coded in your genes, the way people treat you doesnt change it very much

NT won't do shit for an ugly ethnic

no not always the case. your personality is mostly hard coded in your genes, the way people treat you doesnt change it very much
Nah i have gone from shut in loner to somewhat social guy.

So it's not that hard coded

Someone who shows chastity, is agreeable, and attractive, obviously.

But most girls are promiscuous butches who have standards higher than their worth
Cope. Most foids from curryland get raped by truecels. I feel sorry for them tbh.

Cope. Most foids from curryland get raped by truecels. I feel sorry for them tbh.
What does that have to do with whatever I said

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What does that have to do with whatever I said
Most foids from where you are aren't promiscuous. They are in a pretty bad position and we should help them.

I think being NT is really important at least in HS. Social circle holds value as well, there was a 5'1 guy who slayed. @FailedNormieManlet was literally calling the blackpill cope in pms cause oofy doofy. Most girls where I live are dating guys lower than their looks level since they've been brainfed to believe status/money is more important than looks (religious area) although that thought process has stagnated in recent years. @Pakicel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
then how do you explain that, on average, the more attractive someone is, the more social he is, less shy, etc. there's a huge correlation.

also, another important factor is that the more attractive you are, the better people (specially women) will perceive your personality. when a chad is confident, then he's just confident, but when a subhuman is confident, he's arrogant, etc etc

Most foids from where you are aren't promiscuous. They are in a pretty bad position and we should help them.
I am talking about western women, and the point of discussion is women's personalities, not men's

google search maxxxed

DuckDuckGo, actually.
Yeah it's made by a -berg, but it's alright for quality searches.
google used to be really really good, you used to be able to search through lookism.net and looksmax.me through google only and it would get the best threads. and search results in general were far more plentiful and helpful

google used to be really really good
You don't say?
you used to be able to search through lookism.net and looksmax.me through google only and it would get the best threads.
I'm more or less new to this whole BlackPill thing (only joined from 2021 onwards). I didn't experience this stuff from 2014 like many people here.
and search results in general were far more plentiful and helpful
Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
High school? Is this site for kids??

High school? Is this site for kids??