• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
BBC mentioned?

New

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, aesthetic beauty, FaceandBBC and 2 others
Niggas like to say girls into black men are whores but girls into Arabs look like even bigger ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, st.hamudi but 6‘5, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
Niggas like to say girls into black men are whores but girls into Arabs look like even bigger ones
Jfl why do you say that?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel, hopecel and 4 others
60% of married native american men in usa have white wives.how many arabs that aren't rich have white wives or gfs?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and NorwoodAscender
they are open to fucking

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Only leftovers

What it is it with arabs and naruto I swear every sandnigger i met online has a naruto/One piss pfp.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
What it is it with arabs and naruto I swear every sandnigger i met online has a naruto/One piss pfp.
Higher testosterone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
I see, a bunch of skinny teenagers dressed in homosexual attire signal more testosterone than guts.
your one of those weebs that think they're superior/cool because they don't like mainstream stuff and are only into obscure/irrelevant shit aren't you

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
your one of those weebs that think they're superior/cool because they don't like mainstream stuff and are only into obscure/irrelevant shit aren't you
He’s the new forum fag

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Why are you getting all combative and agitated I just told you to watch more anime since you can find a hidden gem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Why are you getting all combative and agitated I just told you to watch more anime since you can find a hidden gem
give me some reccomendations

also where u from/what's ur race

give me some reccomendations

also where u from/what's ur race
I assume you like animes where they beat the shit out of each other so try Gate, Soul eater, Code gayass, FSN, gurren lagaan, paranoid agent and Sakura taisen.

• +1
you don't like code geass? :lul:a

i'm on episode 3 so pls don't spoil
I liked it purely for the mecha fights but the story and it's philosophy are retarded after rewatching when I became 14+.

Literally its the type of white girls who only dumpster dive that date arabs/ indians, she looks like the typical ethnic only fat white women

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
60% of married native american men in usa have white wives.how many arabs that aren't rich have white wives or gfs?
rich or not they leave them, it feels fake and unnatural think outside the box for one sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back