@Cheesyrumble live reaction to this thread

shocked mr bean GIF

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF

when is part 2 ? :oops:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
k-moggers mogging

East-Asians might have the second highest SMVs now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and Ethniframementalcel
East-Asians might have the second highest SMVs now tbh.
the first male sex symbol of Hollywood was a Japanese man despite antimiscegenation laws. jealous white filmmakers passed a production code in 1930 prohibiting romantic depictions of asian guys while continuing to cast 99pctl whites in their movies for decades to come. 'race' is already an ignorantly broad categorization of humans. geography is a better determinant of genetic differentiation than ethnicity

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
jwTxMiP.jpg
6aES4UB.jpg
eGdQWbG.jpg

tb @Qazqa

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Qazqa
A good chunk look like models (probably from Eastern Europe) locationmaxxing in East Asia to launch their career.

Some end up dating locals, but they're not locationmaxxing because of sex, they don't need to, this is a "white boomer / beta male in SEA" behaviour.

shes a dance choreographer what do you think
the girl you posted just now not that cute but in the OP some looked really good

• So Sad
Reactions: 190cm90kg
A good chunk look like models (probably from Eastern Europe) locationmaxxing in East Asia to launch their career.

Some end up dating locals, but they're not locationmaxxing because of sex, they don't need to, this is a "white boomer / beta male in SEA" behaviour.
i didn't even post the models in this one except dasha. most of them are normie travellers into asian culture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Qazqa
girls like these could easily marry a rich european/american man and have a bunch of kids to help save the white race. why do they model in korea and learn a whole new language just to betabux subchang ricecels
the one I just posted has gotta be like a 10/10 worldwide. I imagine girls like her is part of why the mongols invaded the backwaters that was Europe at the time.

A lot of those type of white girls almost seem to want to look asian as well, especially the Russian white girls who have an obsession with asian men. Not sure why because you'd think they realize the more white they look the more the males would want them.

Koreanmaxxing is law
94bc58db9482a1ee620d924f5c323789

the one I just posted has gotta be like a 10/10 worldwide. I imagine girls like her is part of why the mongols invaded the backwaters that was Europe at the time.
eurasiancels been invading the west since prehistoric times. european pussy must be worth dying for

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa
Just showed up on my fyp. @Qazqa @190cm90kg (read the caption, W for SEA bros being included) @Bonesbonesbonesbone

The comment section is surprising less bitchy than usual. Most of the time, these types of videos attract the SJW noodlewhore foids saying "ummm... ur fetishizing east asian men" but they got push back for once lol
Screenshot 20230616 234007 TikTok
Screenshot 20230616 233945 TikTok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Qazqa

Nigga on the right is hapa but even he cant compete

@ReadBooksEveryday enjoy jbw pill
Its over my oneitis does it too but to ccps

I didnt check her instagram stories in 3 days and im scared to do it. Foids are brutal.
Just showed up on my fyp. @Qazqa @190cm90kg (read the caption, W for SEA bros being included) @Bonesbonesbonesbone

The comment section is surprising less bitchy than usual. Most of the time, these types of videos attract the SJW noodlewhore foids saying "ummm... ur fetishizing east asian men" but they got push back for once lol
View attachment 2265492View attachment 2265493

JFL at SEAmonkeys and curries in these comment sections. Muh south asians are muh asians too