White is unmogged holy shit

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

4.2 millions of view for HTN white
open the comments section and see women saying that they were feeling butterflies in their stomach, or talking about Bill's features especially his Aryan nose
Images   2023 12 03T083243006 Images   2023 12 03T083147927
brutal that we will never see this kind of sincere praise for black boys like us, Victory from BWC? Did the white cucks win?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and incelmogger
He's tall, so he's Chad, at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and whitegymmax
He's not a high tier normie in any way, shape or form.

Anyways thanks for posting this OP. I knew artsy romance film scenes would increase my SMV tremendously. That's why I'm applying for film companies to land myself a role.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, sportsmogger and incelmogger
Mirin nose

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
All BBCs say they love their features, but most would kill for Caucasian features
That’s why they hate on white people so much it’s legit envy they even admit it with the white privilege cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and whitegymmax
imagine thinking I’d give up my masculine features to look like some fairy ass tranny 🤣

never in my life heard a black man say he wanted white features, this level of delusion is unfixable but if it helps you cope

this dude looks uncanny & ugly low mtn at best

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Samsepioler and incelmogger
imagine thinking I’d give up my masculine features to look like some fairy ass tranny 🤣

never in my life heard a black man say he wanted white features, this level of delusion is unfixable but if it helps you cope

Girls love fine trait, cope with it

@incelmogger

MTN, jfl
Images   2023 12 03T112955747

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Stellan skarsgards seed needs to studied in a lab

He produced generic plain chad Alex, weird looking niche serial killer slayer Bill, ogremaxxed Gustaf and an HTB to boot

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and whitegymmax
Never seen any fan edits of an ethnic celeb ☹️

• So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and whitegymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and whitegymmax
chsaf

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
chad

• +1