White men have the least privilege in 2024

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
The jews, woke ppl, black women, and cucked white 'men' will try to gaslight white men by claiming they have the most amount of privilege in society. This is a lie.

They will say that the combination two things that don't even exist 'white privilege' and 'male privilege' automatically makes white men the most privileged in life and makes black women the most 'oppressed'. This can be easily debunked.

Male privilege has been debunked countless times on this forum and it's non-existence is water to everyone here so I wont go into it however this post I made a while back is enough to debunk it: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ov...de-watch-the-nuclear-blackpill-awaits.899781/

White privilege can also be debunked. White people are not allowed to make any negative comment towards another race, especially blacks, without being labelled as racist. Meanwhile black people can criticise all races and due to the woke propaganda, victim based statements like "black people can't be racist" are thoroughly believed by society. White people are also victims of racism yet society will not acknowledge this. Black people don't have to take accountability for anything and they can trace back things to muhhh slavery, muhhh social economic factors etc for the reasons as to why they are too lazy to get a job or why they failed at something.

White people are barely racist to people in 2024 as they get punished heavily by doing so meanwhile other races are encouraged to be racist towards white people. Black people (especially black women) are trying to keep their meme oppression by whites alive by claiming everything is racist. These black women are saying shit like a white girl getting braids is racist and they chimp out all over social media about it, then they try to link slavery into the reason, whilst wearing a blonde hair wig their self.

Honestly its getting ridiculous how much of a victim they can get away with. It could be something as simple as seeing a white child playing with his dog. Then the black women on tiktok will be like muhhh dogs are racist, muhhh white privilege, muhh black women are the most oppressed, muhhh dogs were linked to slavery, muhhh dogs could be oppressing black women. This seems like the common thought process of your average gen z woke black woman.

Meanwhile a Tyrone could stab up 6 or 7 white people and the news won't talk about it. Then if it does get found out, the woke community will say things like "this wasn't a racist attack", "he clearly isn't as racist as that straight white man I encountered today who didn't offer his seat to me on the bus".

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: livelifetofullest, TsarTsar444, sudanguy and 16 others
The jews, woke ppl, black women, and cucked white 'men' will try to gaslight white men by claiming they have the most amount of privilege in society. This is a lie.

They will say that the combination two things that don't even exist 'white privilege' and 'male privilege' automatically makes white men the most privileged in life and makes black women the most 'oppressed'. This can be easily debunked.

Male privilege has been debunked countless times on this forum and it's non-existence is water to everyone here so I wont go into it however this post I made a while back is enough to debunk it: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ov...de-watch-the-nuclear-blackpill-awaits.899781/

White privilege can also be debunked. White people are not allowed to make any negative comment towards another race, especially blacks, without being labelled as racist. Meanwhile black people can criticise all races and due to the woke propaganda, victim based statements like "black people can't be racist" are thoroughly believed by society. White people are also victims of racism yet society will not acknowledge this. Black people don't have to take accountability for anything and they can trace back things to muhhh slavery, muhhh social economic factors etc for the reasons as to why they are too lazy to get a job or why they failed at something.

White people are barely racist to people in 2024 as they get punished heavily by doing so meanwhile other races are encouraged to be racist towards white people. Black people (especially black women) are trying to keep their meme oppression by whites alive by claiming everything is racist. These black women are saying shit like a white girl getting braids is racist and they chimp out all over social media about it, then they try to link slavery into the reason, whilst wearing a blonde hair wig their self.

Honestly its getting ridiculous how much of a victim they can get away with. It could be something as simple as seeing a white child playing with his dog. Then the black women on tiktok will be like muhhh dogs are racist, muhhh white privilege, muhh black women are the most oppressed, muhhh dogs were linked to slavery, muhhh dogs could be oppressing black women. This seems like the common thought process of your average gen z woke black woman.

Meanwhile a Tyrone could stab up 6 or 7 white people and the news won't talk about it. Then if it does get found out, the woke community will say things like "this wasn't a racist attack", "he clearly isn't as racist as that straight white man I encountered today who didn't offer his seat to me on the bus".

Lastly these woke people refuse to acknowledge that the world changes, just because a white man may have had the most privilege in 1724, doesnt mean he still does. Blacks could probably enslave whites in 2124 and their will be tiktoks by black women talking about how white men are privileged. JFL at believing in white male privilege in 2024.
Essay about Water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, IAMNOTANINCEL, piec and 9 others
Water?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Canwefixit

Attachments

• Quite a big one.JPG
    Quite a big one.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, klip11, stunna and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
You are the most privileged. Stop trying to be a victim so bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 61187 and Canwefixit
asians

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Whites play victim so hard that they’ve convinced themselves that a race of people run the world in an attempt to bring their race to extinction

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, notchaddam, 3links2 and 3 others
Whites play victim so hard that they’ve convinced themselves that a race of people run the world in an attempt to bring their race to extinction
Blacks play the victim way harder. Black people are worshipped by the media yet claim they are oppressed. Meanwhile white peoples homeland (Europe) is being flooded by illegal immigration and white people cannot negatively comment on it

• +1
Reactions: Patris, sub5c3l, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
  • +1
Water is vital for life. It's a colorless, odorless, tasteless liquid at room temperature. Covering 71% of Earth's surface, it exists in oceans, rivers, lakes, and as vapor in the atmosphere. Water is the only natural substance found in all three physical states—liquid, solid, and gas—at the temperatures naturally occurring on Earth.

Chemically, water is a molecule consisting of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom (H2O). It's a universal solvent, dissolving more substances than any other liquid, which is crucial for all known forms of life.

Water in nature moves through the water cycle, which includes evaporation, condensation, precipitation, and runoff. This cycle is essential for maintaining life, affecting various environmental and climatic processes.

Humans rely on water for drinking, agriculture, sanitation, and industrial processes. However, despite its abundance, fresh water is limited and unevenly distributed. This leads to significant challenges like water scarcity, affecting billions worldwide.

Water also plays a key role in ecosystems. Aquatic ecosystems are incredibly diverse, supporting a vast array of wildlife. Water bodies like wetlands and rivers provide critical habitats for many species.

The physical properties of water, such as its high specific heat, are fundamental to Earth's climate. It moderates temperatures, making Earth habitable.

Contamination and pollution of water pose serious threats. Chemicals, waste, and pathogens can make water unsafe for consumption and harm ecosystems. Addressing water pollution is critical for health and environmental sustainability.

In conclusion, water is indispensable, supporting all aspects of life and the environment. Its management and preservation are crucial for our survival and the health of the planet.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You’re not oppressed just because you’re not allowed to say "nigger“.

Let’s summarize your life situation real quick:

1. You’re part of the first world.

2. You never suffered from hunger, not a single day in your life.

3. You never got oppressed by another race.

4. You are always in a position of power as a white man from the first world when dealing with ethnics.

5. You are spoiled.

6. You or your ancestors never got enslaved by another race.

7. You don’t have to live in constant fear of deportation.

8. You never were in war.

4. You are always in a position of power as a white man from the first world when dealing with ethnics.

5. You are spoiled.

7. You don’t have to live in constant fear of deportation into the third world.

-an sjw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Canwefixit and The Grinch
high iq

normie cretins still think this is 1950 or something, completely out of touch and incapable of adapting their views to the changing environment

inb4 whites are for the most part still well. yes, because despite being hobbled, and having equity policies redistribute our resources and opportunities to ethnics, they still suck so much that they can't compete with us. but what's right is right. if whites are supposed to be the greatest ever, then let us be that. stop trying to bring us down to the level of deathniks

• +1

5. You are spoiled.

I never said I was oppressed because I cannot say "nigger". I said I am oppressed because of female privilege for one and also black privilege. Lets look into your arguments:

1. So are the black people that live in western Europe and the USA etc.

2. Again the black people in the western world neither suffer from this.

3. Arab slave trade of whites happened in the past, also whites are in the process of being oppressed by the jews and blacks. Especially by 2050 when whites will be the minority in Europe.

4. I am broke and dont have the female privilege to do OnlyFans, get a sugar daddy, welfaremax by shitting out a kid. I have to wageslave and pay my taxes to fund black female welfare queens and immigration. In the UK, illegal immigrants are staying in nice hotels funded by taxpayers (mostly white men). However if I was to go to a third world country like India or China, I may have more money there but again, I would not be in a position of power as the locals would outnumber me as a white person.

5. ?

6. Arab slave trade of whites. Also black people living in the western world arent slaves in 2024

7. They should be happy and proud to live in their countries, also black people born in the
western world wont be deported and are seen as English, French, American etc

8. True but neither are women and ethnics in the western world. If the western world goes to war, white men will be called up and black women wont be called up, such privilege for black women.

• +1
Reactions: Patris
Halfway doesn't matter because when you see the average ethnic next to the average white guy it’s actually laughable

Halfway doesn't matter because when you see the average ethnic next to the average white guy it’s actually laughable
Even still, women have more privilege than men. So white men being the most privilege is automatically debunked just by that fact

Crackers confuse me. How can you be blackpilled and say that whites are the most oppressed/whites have no privilege? You guys say whites are the most attractive and have the highest iq. Yet you’re the most oppressed lol?

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate, ManletBlackcel, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Crackers confuse me. How can you be blackpilled and say that whites are the most oppressed/whites have no privilege. You guys say whites are the most attractive and have the highest iq. Yet you’re the most oppressed lol?
I personally have never believed in JBW

Blacks play the victim way harder. Black people are worshipped by the media yet claim they are oppressed. Meanwhile white peoples homeland (Europe) is being flooded by illegal immigration and white people cannot negatively comment on it
Blacks not being forced to play slave roles isn’t media worship. Btw the only reason why blacks are in the media is because we created things like rap and hip-hop. Then all the other races decided to join in on the bandwagon (kpoop for example).

Blacks not being forced to play slave roles isn’t media worship. Btw the only reason why blacks are in the media is because we created things like rap and hip-hop. Then all the other races decided to join in on the bandwagon (kpoop for example).
Here in the UK almost all the TV commercials have black people in them. Yet black people are still crying about representation. The black to white ratio in TV commercials is like 1:1. Yet I rarely see East Asians, arabs, indians in commercials and they arent complaning

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
stop trynna play victim youre privileged

No such thing as white privilege
No such thing as male privilege
wtf are you talking about white guys have the highest smv

5. You are spoiled.

i never knew whites where crybabys like this just because they cant call someone nigger and get away with it irl

• JFL
wtf are you talking about white guys have the highest smv
It isnt about SMV, its about how society views you. Whites are seen as racist no matter what, whites are blamed for slavery even though it has nothing to do with whites of today and most white people didnt own slaves. Also female privilege exists so even as a white privilege believer that would mean white and black women have more privilege than white men.

Whites are seen as racist no matter what, whites are blamed for slavery even though it has nothing to do with whites of today and most white people didnt own slaves.
i mean its not just about slavery it was also the slave laws,rights,lynchings, and overall racism even after years of slavery.almost everyone on this forum whos white are also racist af so that doesnt help your point either lol

i never knew whites where crybabys like this just because they cant call someone nigger and get away with it irl
Black people can get away with being racist to white people. Meanwhile like my post states, even the smallest of things that white people do are seen as racist. A black girl called me racist for not having any black friends even tho she didnt have any white friends. JFL at trying to think everything is racist. The same black girl then said a white taxi driver was racist because he didnt make small talk with her JFL at her victim mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Patris and Jamaldickjavontus
Black people can get away with being racist to white people. Meanwhile like my post states, even the smallest of things that white people do are seen as racist. A black girl called me racist for not having any black friends even tho she didnt have any white friends. JFL at trying to think everything is racist. The same black girl then said a white taxi driver was racist because he didnt make small talk with her JFL at her victim mindset.
that still doesnt make you unprivileged i think you're not realizing how much of an advantage whites really have in life

• +1
i mean its not just about slavery it was also the slave laws,rights,lynchings, and overall racism even after years of slavery.almost everyone on this forum whos white are also racist af so that doesnt help your point either lol
Sure a blackpilled forum will bring the based whites who havent been brainwashed by BLM and that into thinking they have white privilege. I agree that the whites take the racism too far on this forum, but again blackpillers are the minority and are sfcels. Your average white man is a peaceful hard working man who gets by with his life. Meanwhile your average black talks about how they hate white people

• +1
Reactions: Patris and Jamaldickjavontus
Crackers confuse me. How can you be blackpilled and say that whites are the most oppressed/whites have no privilege? You guys say whites are the most attractive and have the highest iq. Yet you’re the most oppressed lol?
being well off does not mean oppression doesn't exist, it just means we can afford to take the hit. and just because it doesn't hurt us much doesn't mean it's moral or rationally justified. nigs would be up in arms if tomorrow we expelled most of them from the nba, football, and hip hop and replace them with a bunch of arabs, asians, and indians in the interest of diversity, equity, inclusion. they would be justified in calling that oppression, even if the ones still working get paid millions more than the equity hire manlets. oppression is an act, not an outcome.

• +1
. Meanwhile your average black talks about how they hate white people
those are usually black women i have nothing against white people and dont act like whites dont do the same took a good look at instagram reels lol

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Canwefixit
being well off does not mean oppression doesn't exist, it just means we can afford to take the hit. and just because it doesn't hurt us much doesn't mean it's moral or rationally justified. nigs would be up in arms if tomorrow we expelled most of them from the nba, football, and hip hop and replace them with a bunch of arabs, asians, and indians in the interest of diversity, equity, inclusion. they would be justified in calling that oppression, even if the ones still working get paid millions more than the equity hire manlets. oppression is an act, not an outcome.
Then get them out your countries instead of whining about it

that still doesnt make you unprivileged i think you're not realizing how much of an advantage whites really have in life
Theres so much anti white stuff going on yet if a white person makes any criticism he is called out and labelled as racist. For example a white man realised that its better for white people to stay away from black people, he was slaughtered by the woke:

Meanwhile black people can say this shit and get away with it, in fact content demonising white people gets posted on youtube by woke channels like 'The Cut', 'BuzzFeed':

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Xangsane and Jamaldickjavontus
those are usually black women i have nothing against white people and dont act like whites dont do the same took a good look at instagram reels lol
True black women seem to make up the large majority of anti white talk whereas black men are cool and chill about shit. I wonder why these privileged women seethe so much when in reality the life of a black woman is way easier than the life of a black man. I never watch Instagram reels but what examples do white people say on there? I am surprised instagram doesnt take down these antiblack videos

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
True but water is

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

As a black man, I admit, this is all true. I do believe in genetic racial differences, even when it comes to IQ and personality. One personality trait that blacks as a whole possess in greater quantities than other races is the tendency towards grandiose narcissism.

An individual that is a grandiose narcissist will always blame others for their failures, but take sole credit for their success and share that credit with no one. Black people do this in the "we wuz kangz" way. Black people claim to be solely responsible for much of the world's inventions and claim to have had all these great kingdoms and empires in times past and it was solely due to their own genius and greatness. Black people built America, without black people, America would be some 3rd world backwater, in the minds of many black people.

Well why is Haiti and sub Sahara Africa such a mess in the present day? In the minds of black people, that is zero percent their fault and 100 percent the fault of whites

On an individual level, a grandiose narcissist thinks extremely highly of themselves and in their minds, have no flaws. When you look at self esteem measures between the races, blacks consistently score the highest and Asians the lowest with whites in between. You can see this in action when you have a 300 pound, tatted up dark skin Shaniqua wearing the tightest pair of leggings she can squeeze into while thinking she is God's gift to men.

• +1
True black women seem to make up the large majority of anti white talk whereas black men are cool and chill about shit. I wonder why these privileged women seethe so much when in reality the life of a black woman is way easier than the life of a black man. I never watch Instagram reels but what examples do white people say on there? I am surprised instagram doesnt take down these antiblack videos
For one, women like to follow the herd and that goes for women of all races. So women will always go to the most extreme to prove they are part of the herd. So it makes sense that black women would be the loudest on this issue.

Second, I do believe that black women are jealous of white women. Black women, because of their pride, will never admit out loud that white women are more attractive as a group or even of equal attractiveness.

But on the other hand, they view white women as competition for black men. They know that lots of black men find white women attractive and white women tend to have more attractive features.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1

and they give their kids Arabic names when they're Christian JFL
Muh Swahili

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
It's okay, the backslash against this bullshit is already close to arriving in full force.

• Hmm...