white mexican immigrant gives his ideas about american women

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
Most Americans are prejudiced against Mexicans. Some are not, but ,generally, they would rather marry an Oriental, and, well , maybe if a Latina, someone from Venezuel or Brazil, possibly; but "Meskin" is seen as low class by a lot of people. A Mexican wife for life is not exactly what many guys have in mind.
Many do not find Mexicanas attractive, either.

The feeling is mutual, as many Mexicans do not really like the US, its culture, and how the US treated them over these past two centuries. They do not like to learn English and/or marry Americans, not for racial, but for cultural/political reasons. If an American learns Spanish and adopts local customs/lives in Mexico , he will be welcome there, though, but still these are two countries that do not get along that well.

Rich Mexicans and even middle class ones do not like to live in the US, work in the US or even make friends with English-speaking Americans. They are way too proud of their country. Poor Mexican people are very poor and illiterate even in Spanish, very often. These are the ones who come to the USA to get jobs, and, mainly, it is men and sometimes divorced women. So, not a big choice of senoritas.

Mexicans and ,Americans, for that matter are not very friendly people so, that complicates everything tenfold.

Having said that, you can still find sites that deal with Mexican ladies and there are tours and marriage agencies ,but not many.

I completely agree with you about the views between Mexicans and Americans. When I used to live in the US, superficially Americans thought I was Chilean or Colombian because my facial features does not look like the Mexican illegal immigrants that often come to the U.S., but when I told them I am Mexican,the American girls would not like that, even after I told them I am a naturalized US citizen and coming from a middle class background back in Mexico and dressing stylish, good looking physically, clean cut, and classy with slender figure, that did not matter to American girls as they equated me erroneously with the illegal immigrants/low class. With foreign girls living in the US or international students, I was popular, and in many cases, those foreign/immigrant girls prefered me more than the American guys.

I also have noticed most American men prefer far more Asian women than Latin women. I saw a Asian woman/gringo husband far more often than Latina/gringo husband when I lived in the US.

As a middle class Mexican, I did not liked living in the US at all. Although the US has some good points I will admit (orderly, practical, business minded like I like it), however, distances are quite far if you do not have a car, American women almost do not like foreign men unless the foreigner is also from an Anglo-Saxon country (for some reason, they like British guys :S), boring lifestyle, people not friendly, and the cold weather killed me in Pennsylvania.

I also never been attracted to American women or Nordic women like stereotypically most Latin men go gaga with blonde women. I am only attracted to Asian women, Arab women, Latinas, and Mediterraean women not only physically but most importantly, personality and values. American and Nordic women look plain to me, too argumentative, difficult to compromise with one, dress boring, and I personally I am not atracted to fat/overweight women.}

However, when I lived in the US, almost all my friends there are White American, Indian or Asian, and I am still in contact with them up to this day as they are my friends for life. I did not like to mix with the Latinos in the US as most of them were the cholo/gangbanger/vulgar type of people, and I do not mix with criminals as I am a respectable individual, and those cholos like-wise did not liked me because they thought for some weird reason I am fresa (preppy) in fashion and nerdy in interests/hobbies. Very few Latinos in my area were middle class like me or upper class.

Now I am back in Mexico, and I prefer here more than the US for living. But, I would like to visit again the US for vacation and to visit my friends and family as I cannot only think all negative as all countries have both good and bad things, including Mexico.

The Mexican:

FE7C5072 393C 4000 9DAE 6CE6E55E7F50

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Sal, Darkthrone and 4 others
so true king

• Love it
Reactions: Anyanglover

This is just typical ethnic male coping and trying to escape the reality that their women are considered more attractice, while ethnic men and white women are less attractive.

White men married to Latina women earn more than white men who settled for white women:

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

Latina women are more desired than white women:

20180818_FBC544.png

Last edited:
This is just typical ethnic male coping and trying to escape the reality that their women are considered more attractice, while ethnic men and white women are less attractive.

White men married to Latina women earn more than white men who settled for white women:

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

20180818_FBC544.png
cope plus I love white genocide :love:

cope plus I love white genocide :love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love popcorn made from scratch on a rainy spring day. You know, put some lard in a pot, throw some corn kernels in, heat it gently with the lid on, sprinkle some salt on it. It's just so refreshing on dark, rainy, cool day.

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

20180818_FBC544.png
We can both agree ethnic men are not desired by white women in the US,but we will disagree on the reasons.the true reason is american boorish racism and hatred of male percieved conquerers from other ethnicities.

btw 32% of latinas with a racial preference exclude white men,only 16% exclude own race.

yet still theres only like a 2% difference between WMLF and LMWF lol DESPITE racism and white women being less attractive than latinas and white latinas.

most latinas date and marry latino men .

only asian women majority marry white men.

status basically.also latinas that go with whites are looking for a comeup,whereas more young latinas that IR I see go with blacks rather than whites like 20 to 1.

anyway,even more reason to support white genocide :LOL:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxingGrind
I noticed han men often feel this way about uigur women. They find them annoying, low class and will refuse to date them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back