Reactions: Deleted member 27932, FrameMogger and thereallegend
Whittaker is as gay as Christmas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 22126
zara-larsson-twitter-bf-1499723682.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, RAITEIII, thereallegend and 1 other person
Retards would rather be with an asian and have future Elliot Rodgers instead of going with a black woman, especially if she's top tier.

Black women>asian women

Utter idiots

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: studymaxxer, aesthetic beauty, Magnum Opus and 10 others
Retards would rather be with an asian and have future Elliot Rodgers instead of going with a black woman, especially if she's top tier.

Black women>asian women

Utter idiots
indeed

black women fog asian too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

Black women>asian women

Utter idiots
I was just about to tag you jfl

If you can't get with a top tier white woman a black girl is the best thing you can do for your offspring if you are white

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, studymaxxer, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
should i make an african maxxing guide? its literally easier then thailand tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 13626

Black women>asian women

Utter idiots
most black women are low-class, fat, ugly sheboons where I live.

gl ones are extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 13626
most black women are low-class, fat, ugly sheboons where I live.

gl ones are extremely rare
If your not attracted to a typical west african woman, try go for a kushite/hamitic woman. ive seen couples with that are white and kushite/east african and they produce some fine ass kids and literal chads. This guy has a norwegian father and a eritrean mom. Just look at this dark triad motherfucker

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I was just about to tag you jfl

If you can't get with a top tier white woman a black girl is the best thing you can do for your offspring if you are white
Even personality wise i think they're better than white women if they're not low class or from the hood. So i think the ltr will be more chill and pleasant than with a white woman

But yeah for kids, top tier ww is better than top tier bw but top tier ww are statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed chad only. They will always have better options and not be satisfied even with top tier guys

Yes pls, i heard nigeria and ghana are good options. Want myself a gl exotic black woman with a nice body. Could easily get one if i went abroad or if they were in my country

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and gribsufer1
His kid lucked out tbh

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and MoggerChad
Please do one it's probably the only place where I have a chance of ascending.

Black women>asian women

Utter idiots
s

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27932 and 5 others
i hate it when they do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, FrameMogger and TsarTsar444
Cherrypicking.

On average mullatos mog hapas. Asians simply destroy your genes with their subhuman bones, eyes, 100% straight hair and their shit height.

Not gonna bother explaining more, it should be known by now
F37

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Xangsane, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Kind of reminds Grace Jones' son:

640x640 1262x12625139 13197750

6a81ff4145aeffcc7f052125868957fe

@Umbra

Cherrypicking.

On average mullatos mog hapas. Asians simply destroy your genes with their subhuman bones, eyes, 100% straight hair and their shit height.

Not gonna bother explaining more, it should be known by now
Mulatto males and Hapa females mog.

Black genes are masculinizing; Asian feminizing.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 13626
prince albert

article-0-1D6264C300000578-414_634x555.jpg

fuerst-alberts-kinder-sitzen-zusammen.jpg

He looks insane

What's his name

Please do one it's probably the only place where I have a chance of ascending.

allright, ill just do it here and keep it short. its not rocket science, the hardest part will be to persuade yourself to „travel“ alone, at least that was the case for me. before that i always traveled in companionship (friends, family, gf etc); looking back i regret i didnt do it ealier though.

i start with some disclaimer though:

1. im white, mid/late 20, 6ft3, mediocre face, nt. i always pretend i want sth serious.
experience of other person and races may differ but i dont really think so. i saw indians (they live everywhere in africa) and chinese (they are everywhere in africa too) with black girls countless times. blacks from europe/usa should have no problems either.

2. here i quote myself bc geolocation maxxing seem to trigger some people, this was in a thread a guy made about manila but in the end its the same principe

if you are a white normie (1-5 tinder matches in europe a day) you can fuck filipinas including virgins first date and you wont have to pay a penny. none of them have to be poor favela girls but it will include girls from who work at banks or dentist..(source: me (normie, 6ft3, non fat)).

yes maybe they have the hope that you marry them and get them out of that shithole (which manila is - traffic is horrible, even though i liked places like bgc). most likely even. but who can blame them. the alternative is a poor filipino with a small dick. i can say that during my whole stay only got mogged by 2 model looking white guys in a fairy from cebu.

so personally for me fucking filipinas (or women from ghana, kenya, columbia) is neither something im proud of but also nothing im ashamed of. it doesnt change anything. its just vacation

in this world it only matters who you are not what you do. an ugly guy who decides he doesnt want go to thailand or fuck hookers because „its cringe or not right“ and instead just stays at home will still be considered a loser. because he is ugly. on the othrr spectrum a football pro who fucks hookers from time to time because why not has still insane high smv, its totally unaffected.

3:
dont be a retard. dont go out in the middle of a night through a slum. dont be guilable. dont send any money. dont bring a girl into the west unless she is pregant and you are sure its yours. in other words be nt.

4:
im talking about africa south of the sahara. geolocatiomaxxing in countries like morocco is possible but different

5: i respect the people there including women. there are great characters, great hard working people with a lot of struggles compared to us. however i put my needs first so there is a little asshole factor in what i do. its a brutal world there. there are no saints in nature, just dinner and breakfast

6: you can both go there to have fun but also to find sth seriozs. imho a devoted christian or muslim african girl is less likely to cheat on you or making you problems compared to an entitled white girl

7. NEVER compare african girls to kfc obese afro-american girls. completely different universe

ok lets go

1. why africa?

africa is extremely diverse. very interesting nature, culture, people etc. you can meet hijabi muslim somalian girls in nairobi, half arab/ half black girls in mombasa, devoted christian girls in ghana etc.

for europeans is good bc there is no big time difference meaning no big jetlag.

there are many countries where people speak english which is a big plus for me because i always like to talk to locals. i kinda regret not being able to speak french because then you could visit super cool places like madagascar

then in my experience its way less touristic then for example sea. even zansibar is very quiet compared to thailand. in places like kenya you will only see white oldcels so you have zero competition. in ghana i didnt see any other white person outside the airport except me (except lebanese shop owners, yes they live there)

2. difficulties

visa:
if you come from europe dont be suprised:
many countries require visa, only thegambia is visa on arrival where you dont need to prepare much.

kenya, uganda, tansania do e-visas where you can do everything online, takes 1-3 days for approval

western african countries like ghana, nigeria etc are super shitty and you have to send your passport to the embassy, can take weeks and the fees are over 100 eur. but its not the end of the world

vaccination: countries like ghana or uganda demand a „yellow fever vaccination“ otherwise you cannot enter

malaria: you can get malaria everywhere except nairobi or zansibar. at my first times i alwqys took meds as prevention (no side effects) but now i just take nobite spray. up to you guys. malaria is easily treatable and super common. the mosquito transmitting is mostly active between 10pm and 5am.

criminality, corruption: never really felt unsafe. im always with locals (my „gf“) and im not running around at midnight through a slum like a retard. nigeria corruption is disgusting though.

aids: i alwqays tell them to an aids check before. its always recommended to use a condom though, regardless whether its in africa europe etc. ironically i got chlamydia resulting in an testicle infection from a girl from europe. in the end its your decision. however if you nut inside the pussy there is always the possibility she gets pregnant or she claims to be pregnant.

female circumcision: happens, especially in countries like the sierra leone, the gambia etc. its a big turn off for me.

tipps:

- use tinder geolocation or interpals 3 weeks before you go. pick like 3-4 girls but not more

- never tell them which hotel you stay, when you arrive at the airport. once the whole family welcomed me at the airport

- dont book all inclusive hotels they will nost likely demand a joiner fee etc when you bring girls

- block the girls once you leave the country (unless you want sth serious)

countries:

easiest (to start with)
- thegambia, kenya: the „thailand“ of africa. in both countries you will find white oldcels (both men and women) doing their thing.

medium: uganda, tansania, ghana, sierra leone etc
ghana is really super safe. you wont see much white people there, if any. its a bit boring but i really liked the people there. downside is the visa process

hard: nigeria. its not really for tourists. corrupt, expensive etc. i dont regret going there but yea, there better places

i didnt go to places more in the south like south africa, zambia, zimbabwe so i cant say much to this

bonus: if you can speak french senegal and madagascar are apparently super nice

im sure i forget a few things but fuck it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 6128
@Ricky212

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212