White people eat bread and pasta

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
The worst kinds of food to consume due to carbs, sugar And inflammation it causes.

Why tf do white people eat these still?

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, LooksThinker and SecularIslamist
Don’t forget curry dish is British

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, reddotguy, laaltin and 4 others
Jfl gooks eat way more carbs

Whites have no culture so what do you expect. Also Pasta is Italian and Italians are curries.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Curry dishes 90% carbs
IMG 6991

and still look better than 100% of shitskins

• +1
I get inflammation from pasta and something from rice but nothing from bread, it sits nicely in my tummy and doesn't disturb my sleep.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I get inflammation from pasta and something from rice but nothing from bread, it sits nicely in my tummy and doesn't disturb my sleep.
Pasta and sometimes bread would put me to sleep right after.

Rice is milder

They mostly eat meat and vegetables and the carbs that they eat is generally complex carbs.

They mostly eat meat and vegetables and the carbs that they eat is generally complex carbs.
No, you live in India.

Your avg German foids gere in Germany eat bread and cold cut deli with a slice of processed cheese.

Not everyone bloats by eating a slice of bread. Actually I think Most people dont, this isnt normal. Same for Pasta. Many people just eat what they want and dont really get drawbacks.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LooksThinker
Not everyone bloats by eating a slice of bread. Actually I think Most people dont, this isnt normal. Same for Pasta. Many people just eat what they want and dont really get drawbacks.
Not bloat but we are talking about nutrients and inflammation from bread and pasta

No, you live in India.

Your avg German foids gere in Germany eat bread and cold cut deli with a slice of processed cheese.
I'm not talking about the average modern German diet. I'm talking about traditional German/British food that people ate before globalization.Bratwurst, Schnitzel,Toad in the hole,Jacket Potatoes. These foods are bland and lack seasoning yes but they are healthy.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sub5c3l
I'm not talking about the average modern German diet. I'm talking about traditional German/British food that people ate before globalization.Bratwurst, Schnitzel,Toad in the hole,Jacket Potatoes. These foods are bland and lack seasoning yes but they are healthy.

Irrelevant now

Barely seen most NT normies eat whole foods every meals anymore.

it taste good

• +1
Carbs make you grow

Eat both rice , pasta and meats

Don’t eat veggies

And drink juice / milk because water In the modern world is poisonous

• +1
Sourdough bread is ok

Fondue and Raclette mog the entirety of disgusting poo looking curry that you shitskins slurp up like your women do to white men cock

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Interesting how white people also built society.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry