White people in blackpill communities need to be racist in order to function

despite us welcoming you into everything we create
there we go u can’t escape this

Basement rotter with 0 accomplishments in life crawls into his race to brag about shit he didn’t even do

I hear this everyday muh my ancestors my ancestors

Nigga go get a job and stop mowing ur grandma’s grass for 20 bucks a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Fiqh and Kamui
The Indian pile on threads always seemed more jokey and fun, but everyone who shits on white people here just comes across as so vile and envious and hateful LOL, it’s actually really pathetic
Yeah and when white people do it it’s more scientific. Ethnic racism is almost never scientific in any capacity and is totally ahistorical emotional babble. Typical low iq inferiority complex shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, sportsmogger and Deleted member 50670
what is wrong with being proud? You sound envious af lol
I’m 70% white how am I envious when I could say the same

Problem is the avarage guy with mogger ancestors is the fat Reddit mod innit

Whenever I hear this bulshit Ik 9/10 its coming from a incel because the only reason ur bragging in incel forums about ppl who aren’t closely correlated to u like ur family for example is the lack of accomplishments in ur own life

I rarely if ever see a successful person who made it himself say but muh my race did this and that 1000 years ago

Ofc it’s ok to be proud but spew this shit over and over again to the point it’s a meme even rehab room talked about

It’s not like ur talking about ur mogger dad or sim ur talking about guys who aren’t even related to u besides skin color. If u have to constantly say that there’s no way ur successful in ur life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, sportsmogger and incelmogger
Yeah and when white people do it it’s more scientific. Ethnic racism is almost never scientific in any capacity and is totally ahistorical emotional babble. Typical low iq inferiority complex shit.
Low iq mud people don’t even understand how studies work, the closest thing I’ve seen to some investigate work to pwn le crackers is when fat black guys talk about BBC and link to 20 self report studies of actual 77 iq borderline retards in Africa claiming 7 and a half inches, or Asians talking about how good at math they are as if that’s the be all end all. Offtopic just gets flooded by blacks with BBC or by Asians talking about how whites girls are secretly in love with them, even ”south Indian curry gets Stacy white girl“ and it just shows how they either wish they were white or wish they could live around white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, sportsmogger and incelmogger
Whenever I hear this bulshit Ik 9/10 its coming from a incel because the only reason ur proud of ppl who aren’t closely correlated to u like ur family for example is the lack of accomplishments in ur own life
Yeah this may be true for some people but in my case I started to take more pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors and my race after reading history books and doing extensive research on my own family (my tree has over 2k people on Ancestry).

Yes I got ‘redpilled’ at first because of spergy ww2 shit, pan-European ideas and seeing how white people were being treated today or whatever but I only really became connected w my identity after actually taking a deep dive into my own family history and White history more generally. I was also always interested in the scientific aspect of it because of the abo propaganda that’s pushed on us here so I wanted to find the truth and combat the lies I was taught about my people and the history of my nation.

You are right though, a lot of the people who get into this stuff genuinely have an identity crisis and take more of a spergy pan-European approach to these types of things.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Low iq mud people don’t even understand how studies work, the closest thing I’ve seen to some investigate work to pwn le crackers is when fat black guys talk about BBC and link to 20 self report studies of actual 77 iq borderline retards in Africa claiming 7 and a half inches, or Asians talking about how good at math they are as if that’s the be all end all. Offtopic just gets flooded by blacks with BBC or by Asians talking about how whites girls are secretly in love with them, even ”south Indian curry gets Stacy white girl“ and it just shows how they either wish they were white or wish they could live around white people
Yeah exactly, none of these people would ever live in their ancestral homelands because they have deep inferiority complex and project it onto everyone else in incel spaces by bbc posting actually thinking that every white chick is secretly dreaming about tyrone fucking them in the ass. Seeing white girls with anything other than a white guy is rarer than seeing a white guy with non girl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 50670
Yeah this may be true for some people but in my case I started to take more pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors and my race after reading Australian/American history books and doing extensive research on my own family (my tree has over 2k people on Ancestry).

Yes I got ‘redpilled’ at first because of spergy ww2 shit, pan-European ideas and seeing how white people were being treated today or whatever but I only really became connected w my identity after actually taking a deep dive into my own family history and White history more generally. I was also always interested in the scientific aspect of it because of the abo propaganda that’s pushed on us here so I wanted to find the truth and combat the lies I was taught about my people and the history of my nation.

You are right though, a lot of the people who get into this stuff genuinely have an identity crisis and take more of a spergy pan-European approach to these types of things.
Well yeah u might be the exception but most of the guys commenting this are exactly the ones who have no accomplishments of their own or of their direct bloodline to brag about so they start pitty wars by repeating that stuff over and over again to the point of it seeming embarrassing since no other race in .org does that besides a handful of Indians who are desperately trying to oppose white guys by being the exact same as them

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Well yeah u might be the exception but most of the guys commenting this are exactly the ones who have no accomplishments of their own or of their direct bloodline to brag about so they start pitty wars by repeating that stuff over and over again to the point of it seeming embarrassing since no other race in .org does that besides a handful of Indians who are desperately trying to oppose white guys by being the exact same as them
Yeah ngl this is true. Americans especially are pretty disconnected with their own history and identity usually, even the racist ones.

Last edited:
Tbh the only reason why Italians, Irish, and slavs are seen as whites in the US is cause there are lots if actual ethnics flooding in. Anglos and Germanics would rather take a slavic Dimitri over a latino Jose. If there were less latinos, then the lesser whites would get their white pass taken away.
So O'Pry isn't white? Irish people are white, lol

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
If suddenly all the ethnics here got banned whites would start forming groups amongst each other and continue the same fights

Instead of hating on curries it would be Italians

Instead or blacks it would be slavs

White ppl here need this to feel special they need this tribalism u can’t take it away from them

They go their whole life as an incel but their only hope and Lifefuel is the illusion of superiority

Every time a white .org user feels worthless he thinks about the accomplishments of his ancestors as if it were his

That’s the truth about the avarage .org skinhead there’s bearly any logic to be argued they only listen to graphs that support their preconceived points and will call anyone who disagrees a curry or a nigger
I hate them tbh

Whites are the only race who doesn’t seek to achieve but live off of past achievements from ppl who aren’t them
Difference is ethnics have no past achievements and just seek to shit on the streets that the white man built.

I rarely if ever see a successful person who made it himself say but muh my race did this and that 1000 years ago
Cuz they’d get lynched by the media

Even Kanye, a black man, who said Hitler did some good things for Germany, lost $1 billion dollars the next day and got smeared for months in the media as some kind of white supremacist.

I assure you many athletes and entrepreneurs are very proud of the white race.

Cuz they’d get lynched by the media

Even Kanye, a black man, who said Hitler did some good things for Germany, lost $1 billion dollars the next day and got smeared for months in the media as some kind of white supremacist.

I assure you many athletes and entrepreneurs are very proud of the white race.
I mean success in terms of being above the shithole here in this forum

Basically normal happy ppl and not depressed hateful incels

Bait thread worked lol

I’m 70% white
Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

While biggest enemies of white men are white females

Tbh the only reason why Italians, Irish, and slavs are seen as whites in the US is cause there are lots if actual ethnics flooding in. Anglos and Germanics would rather take a slavic Dimitri over a latino Jose. If there were less latinos, then the lesser whites would get their white pass taken away.
lesser whites lmao
bro stop being retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Yeah this may be true for some people but in my case I started to take more pride in the accomplishments of my ancestors and my race after reading history books and doing extensive research on my own family (my tree has over 2k people on Ancestry).

This isnt u tbh u know ur real relatives accomplishments while permavirgin unemployed rotters with bum lineages want to flex on ethnics that likely accomplished more

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and incelmogger