Whiteboi chokes out blackboi

I want to side with moggathon in this internet battle because he is outnumbered but I don’t wanna get banned UwU
4114857_IMG_5642.jpeg
We don't ban people for insult mods. So go ahead. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss and Charisma
Didn't send it to him. I sent it to his retard bitch boy Axii and he sent it to Muttathon via discord.

He's a bitch. Thanks but he's a 16yr old virgin and he's upset. Don't waste your time on him bro.
It's joever, cuxii sent it to pajeetathon.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It's joever, cuxii sent it to pajeetathon.
It's whatever. He just knows I mog him death now lol. Poor little British Pajeet. I feel bad for him. He's wasting his best years on this website.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's whatever. He just knows I mog him death now lol. Poor little British Pajeet. I feel bad for him. He's wasting his best years on this website.
Yeah, you gotta feel for him. I wasn't rotting on forums at his age.

• +1
Don't worry my nigger he ain't "bullying" me. He's just some pajeet in your island country.
Why are you having a civil war with a fellow poojeet like yourself? If your both pakis you should come together and make Chicken Kharahi for me to eat with my old paki ex from 2 years ago I’m still not over :feelswah:

Didn't send it to him. I sent it to his retard bitch boy Axii and he sent it to Muttathon via discord.

He's a bitch. Thanks but he's a 16yr old virgin and he's upset. Don't waste your time on him bro.
I haven’t seen the pictures idk what you’re talking about bud.

Why are you having a civil war with a fellow poojeet like yourself? If your both pakis you should come together and make Chicken Kharahi for me to eat with my old paki ex from 2 years ago I’m still not over :feelswah:
I’m Indian apparently (where this rumor started
? I can’t even remember) idk but one day he started targeting me

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It’s 2 am and I’m killing my collagen so I can witness this battle
Pop Corn Eating GIF by Squishiverse

• JFL
It’s 2 am and I’m killing my collagen so I can witness this battle
Pop Corn Eating GIF by Squishiverse
The battle was over when this grown man tried to flex assault charges to me on discord jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
I’m Indian apparently (where this rumor started
? I can’t even remember) idk but one day he started targeting me
Shut the fuck up you little 16yr old jeet britbong. It wouldn't even be legal for me to assault you IRL since you're legit underage. Keep eating curry and crying.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Michael Myers
Nigger bhai you must become mentally strong. How can you let a bug-eyed big-nosed poojeeta hurt you like this? Don't worry we will just gather a few niggers from the nearest streets and then we're gonna eat some tofu together and try to hunt some lions. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
Shut the fuck up you little 16yr old jeet britbong. It wouldn't even be legal for me to assault you IRL since you're legit underage. Keep eating curry and crying.
When’s your court date bud?

How are you 16 but so vocal and well articulated

At 16 my best comeback was “your mom”

Mirin iq @moggathon
Star Struck Wow GIF by Funimation

• JFL
How are you 16 but so vocal and well articulated

At 16 my best comeback was “your mom”

Mirin iq @moggathon
Star Struck Wow GIF by Funimation
The education system of Mumbai is top-notch. Don't be fooled by the fact it's not in the west. He attended the best schools of Tamil Nadu.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Charisma and TechnoBoss
@moggathon do you have any friends to help you in this battle because they are winning and it’s boring when there’s 10 cocks in your mouth
@TechnoBoss and @Michael Myers need cocks too :feelshah:
Happy My Song GIF by Justin

• JFL
@moggathon do you have any friends to help you in this battle because they are winning and it’s boring when there’s 10 cocks in your mouth
BWC only because I'm South Asian.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Charisma
Nigger bhai you must become mentally strong. How can you let a bug-eyed big-nosed poojeeta hurt you like this? Don't worry we will just gather a few niggers from the nearest streets and then we're gonna eat some tofu together and try to hunt some lions. :feelshah:
I literally was an abused dog thanks to her ngl. Cannot belive a poojeeta could do this to me :feelswhy::feelswah: and we did so much together I even did anal sex with her and fucked her on her period and she still got rid off me like I was dirt. I just wanted to love her and look after her

This is what curries go through I now see why you lot rape and kill your Paki women en masse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma and TechnoBoss
I literally was an abused dog thanks to her ngl. Cannot belive a poojeeta could do this to me :feelswhy::feelswah: and we did so much together I even did anal sex with her and fucked her on her period and she still got rid off me like I was dirt. I just wanted to love her and look after her

This is what curries go through I now see why you lot rape and kill your Paki women en masse
Obviously, niggers are learning from the best. Ain't there some kind of genocide going on with the sheboons getting slaughtered like cattle? Based niggers. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Obviously, niggers are learning from the best. Ain't there some kind of genocide going on with the sheboons getting slaughtered like cattle? Based niggers. :feelshah:
Show me? Genunely wanna know abt this wtf…

And yes curries are the kings of this. PAKIZINDABAD

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Charisma
I heard something of a genocide taking place in Niggertopia. Let me see if I can find it.

Oh my bad, it's on the other side of Niggertopia.
Good. Kenyan women love BWC and Chinese pp. they Derseve this, I’m glad they are following in the curryjeet pakis way

I remeber the paki foid showing me a documentary of an Indian girl being raped on a buss she told me that’s why she hates the men of her culture ;( I felt sad cos I have the soul of a curry I even told her this my soul just got trapped in the BBC body by accident.

Anyways I hope paki becomes better ppl for your vindaloo biryani women and so they can fuck you like they fuck me 😊

Good. Kenyan women love BWC and Chinese pp. they Derseve this, I’m glad they are following in the curryjeet pakis way

I remeber the paki foid showing me a documentary of an Indian girl being raped on a buss she told me that’s why she hates the men of her culture ;( I felt sad cos I have the soul of a curry I even told her this my soul just got trapped in the BBC body by accident.

Anyways I hope paki becomes better ppl for your vindaloo biryani women and so they can fuck you like they fuck me 😊
Don't worry my nigger, I don't like poojeeta foids anyway. You're doing us brown boys a favor when you take one for the team and take the poojeetas away. In other words, I give phull sapport to you my nigger bhai! You are fighting a worthy battle. :feelshah:

• Woah
didnt you get pressed at an apparently two year old photo to which I had rated HTN

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Only one that’s aware of technoboss lore. I genuinely don’t see what they’re winning tbh. I’m just quoting their own words and they’re calling me Indian. 10 year age gap too. Idk how they don’t get some kind of clarity mid argument and contemplate suicide when they come to the realization that they should’ve settled down and had kids by now. Instead they’re arguing with a 16yo on an incel forum while being unemployed. Techno is looking at 5 years in prison for a meth addict tier crime(which he tried to flex to me in dms) and instead of enjoying the freedom he currently has , he’s wasting it by rotting on an incel forum. Michael is 28yo and khhv, also unemployed that’s still latching on to some obscure trauma which is his cope for being a complete failure. Idk innit it’s what I was told. I’m just not that bothered. I argue with them far too much.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro and Axii
Don't worry my nigger, I don't like poojeeta foids anyway. You're doing us brown boys a favor when you take one for the team and take the poojeetas away. In other words, I give phull sapport to you my nigger bhai! You are fighting a worthy battle. :feelshah:
I don’t go fro your women anymore after this. This one looked more like an ayrab anywyas but still I no longer do. I have learnt my lesson can’t belive she used me for her sexual deviancy only to throw me away.

I’ll alwyas support Pakiland as thanks to paki I got see with paki. I used to ironically call her a paki during sex as well but I only did this in one session, she just smiled lol.

Only one that’s aware of technoboss lore. I genuinely don’t see what they’re winning tbh. I’m just quoting their own words and they’re calling me Indian. 10 year age gap too. Idk how they don’t get some kind of clarity mid argument and contemplate suicide when they come to the realization that they should’ve settled down and had kids by now. Instead they’re arguing with a 16yo on an incel forum while being unemployed. Techno is looking at 5 years in prison for a meth addict tier crime(which he tried to flex to me in dms) and instead of enjoying the freedom he currently has , he’s wasting it by rotting on an incel forum. Michael is 28yo and khhv, also unemployed that’s still latching on to some obscure trauma which is his cope for being a complete failure. Idk innit it’s what I was told. I’m just not that bothered. I argue with them far too much.
dnr keep coping

I don’t go fro your women anymore after this. This one looked more like an ayrab anywyas but still I no longer do. I have learnt my lesson can’t belive she used me for her sexual deviancy only to throw me away.

I’ll alwyas support Pakiland as thanks to paki I got see with paki. I used to ironically call her a paki during sex as well but I only did this in one session, she just smiled lol.
They still undeniably look like a poojeeta, a smart nigger like you could not be fooled. The moment your nigger eyes gazed at the poojeeta, you knew. But since you are my nigger bhai, you did what was right and you took one for the time. Based nigger bhai! :feelshah:

• +1
They still undeniably look like a poojeeta, a smart nigger like you could not be fooled. The moment your nigger eyes gazed at the poojeeta, you knew. But since you are my nigger bhai, you did what was right and you took one for the time. Based nigger bhai! :feelshah:
Ofc she looked like a Poojeeta but with makeup on she could larp as fully mena.

Hey man I don’t think your women are that ugly tbh I mean most are but there’s pretty ones out there and they cook good food. So why the h8? Your women cook so good you should love them, even my one cooked well and she rarely cooked for me. No excuse

Tales from the slums of Paris.
This is my Nepali friend who has a MTB gf for 2 years. I tried cucking him by flirting with his Indian gf and she just fucked me off and said that [name redacted] isn’t gonna like it when she tells him.
So I begged her like a cuck not to tell him
Lifefuel for you

• Woah
Ofc she looked like a Poojeeta but with makeup on she could larp as fully mena.

Hey man I don’t think your women are that ugly tbh I mean most are but there’s pretty ones out there and they cook good food. So why the h8? Your women cook so good you should love them, even my one cooked well and she rarely cooked for me. No excuse
I am not even joking I really find them unattractive. It's their facial looks + their personalities. I think your women look better and more importantly are much nicer women. The nicest women I've come across were either white or black, the biggest bitches were these poojeetas and ayrabs. And I can cook the dishes myself if I want to, men tend to cook it better. But you can't expect men to work a job & to cook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is my Nepali friend who has a MTB gf for 2 years. I tried cucking him by flirting with his Indian gf and she just fucked me off and said that [name redacted] isn’t gonna like it when she tells him.
So I begged her like a cuck not to tell him
Lifefuel for you

You look good dude, if that's you. And joever he mogs me to death, that Nepali friend of yours. Nepalis are cool.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma and TechnoBoss
I am not even joking I really find them unattractive. It's their facial looks + their personalities. I think your women look better and more importantly are much nicer women. The nicest women I've come across were either white or black, the biggest bitches were these poojeetas and ayrabs. And I can cook the dishes myself if I want to, men tend to cook it better. But you can't expect men to work a job & to cook.
I’ll admit white girls are pretty cool (they don’t like me for sex or relationships though whislt ethnic women love me) black girls treat me good cos I “am their type”. Ayrab and poojeeta just Muslim women in general tend to be the msot stuck up materialistic pieces of shit, ngl I have been burnt by Muslimas before many times I hate them but they are the only women open to me in my location :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: due to my pheno only appealing to them.

True men do cook better than women but I like watching a woman cook whilst I work, I am a traditional man, I want a stay @ home wife. One one of those guys who wants to buy his woman gifts all the time while she simps for me.

I’ll admit white girls are pretty cool (they don’t like me for sex or relationships though whislt ethnic women love me) black girls treat me good cos I “am their type”. Ayrab and poojeeta just Muslim women in general tend to be the msot stuck up materialistic pieces of shit, ngl I have been burnt by Muslimas before many times I hate them but they are the only women open to me in my location :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: due to my pheno only appealing to them.

True men do cook better than women but I like watching a woman cook whilst I work, I am a traditional man, I want a stay @ home wife. One one of those guys who wants to buy his woman gifts all the time while she simps for me.
Didn't you recently create a thread about you finally being allowed to marry someone from back home or something?

Didn't you recently create a thread about you finally being allowed to marry someone from back home or something?
Nah, I said my mum finally approves of it. The last thread I made was me pulling an 17 yr old mullata

IMG 8399