Whites used to conquer the world now u let an Indian grifter lead you

Carv

Carv

Banned

LMAO WHAT HAPPEN?

Will Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and Napoleon Bonaparte let a Indian lead them IN A ALPHA MALE BOOTCAMP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, gigell, asdvek and 5 others
Shut up Jeffery :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, zura, Lynxress and 2 others
real ain’t what u got

it’s what u stand for

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Lookologist003
I love this guy. He and his mobile circus never fail to make me laugh. I'm going to be laughing at this on my deathbed.

• JFL
Reactions: Carv, bloomercel, Ricky212 and 2 others
the second vid kinda looks fun ngl. reminds me of the gym class days

minus the fact they’re shirtless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel and Lookologist003
Indians led a centuries long subversion plan. You can detect it in old dietary books. Englishmen complaining about how eating corned beef 3 times a day must be stuffing up our colon and that indian vegetarianism is so much better for us. Combine that with 'eastern spirituality' pro-indian subverters like Theosophy and several others.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Indians led a centuries long subversion plan. You can detect it in old dietary books. Englishmen complaining about how eating corned beef 3 times a day must be stuffing up our colon and that indian vegetarianism is so much better for us. Combine that with 'eastern spirituality' pro-indian subverters like Theosophy and several others.
oh my god u eat meat :love::love: ur such a dominant men with no remorse apha :feelsahh::feelsahh: whats ur height slay count and physique look like

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
oh my god u eat meat :love::love: ur such a dominant men with no remorse apha :feelsahh::feelsahh: whats ur height slay count and physique look like

not a coincidence that world conquerors were eating red meat 3 times a day then turned into pussies when they started eating cereal and meat only once a day and sometimes that meat being beta meats like fish and chicken

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
not a coincidence that world conquerors were eating red meat 3 times a day then turned into pussies when they started eating cereal and meat only once a day and sometimes that meat being beta meats like fish and chicken

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, zura and Autismcel
He cant even catch a rugby ball

LMAO WHAT HAPPEN?

Will Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar and Napoleon Bonaparte let a Indian lead them IN A ALPHA MALE BOOTCAMP

Legit caged so hard at your in bold statement irl. It’s so sunny cos its true, Cumskins did all they did just to worship blacks and be led by curries the two races they saw as the lowest of the human genome.

The ancients are gobsmacked seeing the state of modern whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, Lynxress and bloomercel
He's not a grifter, he has been sent here to fulfill the prophecy and lead the chosen ones on the right path...

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Carv and Lynxress
Legit caged so hard at your in bold statement irl. It’s so sunny cos its true, Cumskins did all they did just to worship blacks and be led by curries the two races they saw as the lowest of the human genome.

whites are rent free in your head lol

This is the most cringe video I’ve seen omg, a bunch of skinny fat white bois running around in a park whilst some brown paki with gyno is shouting and smiling like some sort of horse

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
whites are rent free in your head lol
Not rlly. I’m just replying to a thread speaking about them so I’m responding to the discussion. If this were a thread about pizza and I brought them up then yes they would indeed be rent free 😊

Not rlly. I’m just replying to a thread speaking about them so I’m responding to the discussion. If this were a thread about pizza and I brought them up then yes they would indeed be rent free 😊
sure thing niglet

sure thing niglet
Ah ofc a racist. I actually assumed you was a normal well put together man for a moment. Ofc not your just another retarded SFcel, grow up

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Carv and standardcel
I would never stand under another man fucking cucks

What went wrong?

Imagine conquering the world for your off spring to behave like this 🤣.

They made it so easy for Asians and Africans to catch up to them in a 10-20 years.

Declining Birth Rates, Homosexuals, Woman Cucking them, BBC rent free

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Abused dogs barking