Who are the most bitter/salty of all the -cels

This should have been a poll. I'd say it's manlets because it's the most difficult and painful thing to change (arguably) and it's an enormous factor in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Men under 5'9 maybe... 5'8 min. Those guys have life on exterme difficulty. At that height, face won't even save you in most cases. And that's just talking about smv and women. Manlet problems extend way beyond that.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Men under 5'9 maybe... 5'8 min. Those guys have life on exterme difficulty. At that height, face won't even save you in most cases. And that's just talking about smv and women. Manlet problems extend way beyond that.
Plus they're insufferable to be around and i am talking from experience always trying to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Mediocre Normalfag
Plus they're insufferable to be around and i am talking from experience always trying to compensate

True to an extent. However, I do think that Napoleon complex is a stereotype that gets blown out of proportion. For instance. Most manlets I've known were either geeky laidback normies and a few goodlooking extroverted manlets. Granted, the latter were sort of jocks in hs that were on the wrestling team and weren't too short (like 5'8 if memory serves).

Although I did work with a really short manlet that couldn't have been taller than 5'5 a few years back. That guy was an annoying cunt.

True to an extent. However, I do think that Napoleon complex is a stereotype that gets blown out of proportion. For instance. Most manlets I've known were either geeky laidback normies and a few goodlooking extroverted manlets. Granted, the latter were sort of jocks in hs that were on the wrestling team and weren't too short (like 5'8 if memory serves).

Although I did work with a really short manlet that couldn't have been taller than 5'5 a few years back. That guy was an annoying cunt.
Yeah had a "friend" that was 5'5 fucking midgetbwas always compensating non stop it' s not even funny

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Yeah had a "friend" that was 5'5 fucking midgetbwas always compensating non stop it' s not even funny
Tbh if I was 5'5 I wouldn't go out of home pretty much. There's no way you're gonna have any sort of social life with that kind of height.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tbh if I was 5'5 I wouldn't go out of home pretty much. There's no way you're gonna have any sort of social life with that kind of height.
He has a lot of friends btw he compensates by being extremely low inhib and extroverted

Yeah him the short guy.
I really don't know cause he doesn't talk about the subject that much but i really doubt it he struggles with foids a lot but he has a huge social circle due to being low inhib as fuck

for me i personally think it is heightcels (manlets).

these dudes are just so fkn bitter and shit on anyone than even suggests limb lengthening and they get so mad when they see girls talk about height in their tinder bio

even currycels or baldcels just meekly accept their fates but heightcels have so much anger inside.
limb lengthening should be provided by healthcare for men below 165cm

fakemanlets are coping mashines, they think they're 5'9 and can't get becouse of their height, they should look at their face. If they think they're manlets at 5'9 or even 5'11 (turbomanlet tier) what true manlets (5'6 and below) can say?

Yep. It's manlets.

Gues who's the most agressive and dominant dude @ my hood — ~5'6'' manlet

At below 5'5 you either go Danny Devito mode and turn it into your greatest comedy strength or you just LDAR. Play vidya all day, focus on getting rich maybe, give zero shits. At least then the pressure is completely off and you know nothing will make up for being 5'3 or w/e

At below 5'5 you either go Danny Devito mode and turn it into your greatest comedy strength or you just LDAR. Play vidya all day, focus on getting rich maybe, give zero shits. At least then the pressure is completely off and you know nothing will make up for being 5'3 or w/e
There are many tall losers as well most of which frequent incel sites

Face will always be number 1

legit

I'm 178cm (5'10) and so salty about it it's unreal, no idea how i'd cope if I was an actual manlet

Getting heightmogged is the worst kind because it happens so frequently

definitely manlets

Dicklets
Dicklets

There are many death sentences, height is just one of them. But to be honest, I can understand them. You can get away with some failos, but if your are under 5`7 its over regardless of how good your face looks.
I will ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527