Who do u want to win Germany or Allies? (If there was a hypothetical war)

Who do u want to win?

• Germany

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Allies

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
allies cuz i'm ethnic so i can't support the nazis

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, iam good boy and Imretarded?
Im enemy of both tbh

Germany because they deserve a win after two loses. Also I hate english slags so luftwafe bombing raids is welcome

Sovietski Soyuz
i need the west to fall

Why are the Jews still attacking Germany then?
Last time i heard, they where mostly concentrated in attacking americans in the usa :feelswow:
Germany is literally irrelevant in 2024

Germany would have collapsed into civil war if they won jfl

Their entire econony relied on war plunder and constant war

Moment it ends they're fucked

Germany would have collapsed into civil war if they won jfl

Their entire econony relied on war plunder and constant war

Moment it ends they're fucked
hitler somehow always kept moral up, i don’t think civil war would have happened

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
hitler somehow always kept moral up, i don’t think civil war would have happened
Fair point, civil war might be hyperbolic. They're definitely seeing an economic collapse though since shifting from a total war economy based on looting ur conquests to an actual one is gargantuan

I'd hate to even attempt to implement Hitler's Generalplan-Ost and try to starve and enslave all the Slavs too, shit would be near impossible

Not related to this post but I also see a lot of people forget that even if Germany won, they never had the means to invade North America or the UK. The USN and RN were way too strong. So it'd just be Nazi Germany stuck in a gay cold war with America again

Fair point, civil war might be hyperbolic. They're definitely seeing an economic collapse though since shifting from a total war economy based on looting ur conquests to an actual one is gargantuan

I'd hate to even attempt to implement Hitler's Generalplan-Ost and try to starve and enslave all the Slavs too, shit would be near impossible

Not related to this post but I also see a lot of people forget that even if Germany won, they never had the means to invade North America or the UK. The USN and RN were way too strong. So it'd just be Nazi Germany stuck in a gay cold war with America again
If they took Sovjets they could have won against US

Germany but I’m not even a nazi or alt-right. I do believe that the autistic German global rule could bring about world peace and prosperity though

Wasnt the only chance of a german civil wars in the early pre war days of browshirts vs the ss or something? im pretty sure germany was united of all the war time
Hitler was a retard for trying to slaughter all the slavs, one of the big mistakes that cost him the war.

For example there were plenty of slavs in the ussr who absolutely loathed stalin and comminism as a whole( see ukranians, baltics, or belarus for example)
If hitler even attemped to larp as the liberator of russian people against bolshevism and fully armed the people sick of it in there, it would have different results , instead, the overconfidence of muh crack the door and it will fall down mentality was catastrophic

The most stupid historical tv show and book " the man in the high castle" entertains the idea of germany somehow managing to invade ALL of usa and succeed xddd, how stupid some people are

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid