Who do you guys think is going to win the election?

G

Gosick

Kraken

I believe Trump does have a lot of silent support around the country and I simply assume that all of the “barely blue” states will actually be won by Trump, like he did in 2016. I think he wins in Arizona, Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia and possibly Florida, and ofcourse Texas. The illegal immigrants are really ruffing things up down there in Texas unfortunately. The mail in ballots are a disaster in that those immigrants can vote illegally.

There is a chance he wont win those states if the polls are actually accurate. But I think he will like he did in 2016.

Biden without a doubt will win the popular vote by whatever amount but that itself doesnt mean much since those votes are all going to be in populated democratic cities

If trump does win these states, all he needs to do is win Michigan, Wisconsin or PA and that would gurantee him victory.

The problem is, is that alot of people are turning up to vote in these swing states which might fck him over. Lets just hope Trump has something up his sleeve to override democracy to steal the election.

Biden does have an advantage at the moment but a Trump win is possible. It depends how many mail in ballots are counted and how many people show up to vote really in these swing states.

I just going to say Trump wins because I want him to win but Biden atm has an advantage.

Last edited:
Jeb Bush

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I’m taking my trump 2020 hat everywhere I go when he wins

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, goat2x, GymcelDoomer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
It doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don’t know, but I’d be relatively fine with either of them winning.

I wish I was American. I legit wanna put on a MAGA hat and beat up libtards

Nobody will fuck with me lol I live in soy boy central
nobody gives a fuck about colored ppl wearing maga shit tbh
also

IQ: 100 | Lays: 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and sytyl