Who else on monk mode here

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
I matching w top tier chicks for my shitnole but can’t do anything cos I’m fat and not gymcelled yet and also I don’t know how to drive and my parents won’t give me money cause they think I’ll buy illegal drugs

ED99A767 517E 488B 8A09 CA2DC49EE64D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, IMOGYOU, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Arent u on dnp?

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
how the fuck do you not know how to drive???

I can ride cycle

don't you live in India? it's easy as shit to do your driver's license like you haven't been bothered by any fat pajeet begging you to take their drivers test or???

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, bronzeagepervert, LooksThinker and 1 other person

don't you live in India? it's easy as shit to do your driver's license like you haven't been bothered by any fat pajeet begging you to take their drivers test or???

I didn’t know I’m a rotter and there’s nothing to do in my shithole all my girlfriends are in Haryana so I have to shift there I’ll learn it soon thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
I didn’t know I’m a rotter and there’s nothing to do in my shithole all my girlfriends are in Haryana so I have to shift there I’ll learn it soon thank you bro
This post is like half a joke probably but why don’t you just tell them you have a date?

Yeah your parents will drive you over but at least you’ll get to the place

@optimisticzoomer @the BULL @Iasacrko monk mode

Last edited:
This post is like half a joke probably but why don’t you just tell them you have a date?

Yeah your parents will drive you over but at least you’ll get to the place
Bro I’m still a 6 yo to them I can’t even tell them I talk to girls bcos I blush when I say that

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Heinrich Schmidt, N1666 and 3 others
@Willmogulater let’s do brahmacari it grew my bones I’m trying to do again but this time I’ll fap but concentrate on meditation. I think it helps everything skin metabolism etc

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
i noticed that indians always bike
yea its cheap and easy to learn and less mainteance than car. And lanes are narrow here so bike can get u to x plae faster. but idk if girls will like bike unless rodeo archetype , might have to buy a car fuckkk idk they are ugly and should be worshipping me but they want money

Arent u on dnp?
no i was only on it for a month and that too low dose, i lost like 8 kg w it but i gained it all back cos they fed me ssris

• So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid
The fact that you mog

And have such mogger destiny
What destiny? It’s over for me , I have insane bones and my brain is ruined can’t enjoy iy

I matching w top tier chicks for my shitnole but can’t do anything cos I’m fat and not gymcelled yet and also I don’t know how to drive and my parents won’t give me money cause they think I’ll buy illegal drugs

View attachment 2832426
monk mode, lmao. that's like the homeless coping they are more spiritual. you were sent to the hole my guy, there is no monk mode only the monk pit you were sent into.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lemonnz
monk mode, lmao. that's like the homeless coping they are more spiritual. you were sent to the hole my guy, there is no monk mode only the monk pit you were sent into. View attachment 2832530
Cope I’m doing it for breaking the matrix w my bones only perma monk mode is homeless

Damn bhai sex her and cum medium roast on her

• JFL

View attachment 2832426
I'm down 21lb since I found this forum, can dm pics. Pretty close to be athletic another to rape foids and get away with it

• Love it
I'm down 21lb since I found this forum, can dm pics. Pretty close to be athletic another to rape foids and get away with it
Dm please and how did u cut

I’m basically monk mode until I leanmaxx

• Love it
Dm please and how did u cut
I injected a bit of semaglutide but in general I just had a massive deficit set of 1k plus calories on top of a full gym routine that I can dm you.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and BrahminBoss
I injected a bit of semaglutide but in general I just had a massive deficit set of 1k plus calories on top of a full gym routine that I can dm you.
dm pleaseee , just diet would be enough . did the deficit fuck up sleep or mood?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel