Who here is actually using GHK-cu?

50 y/o foids from some random beauty site

50 y/o foids from some random beauty site
Yeah they're using fake GHK-cu which is probably just a normal moisturizer lol. I'm wondering if anyone here is injecting?

Yeah they're using fake GHK-cu which is probably just a normal moisturizer lol. I'm wondering if anyone here is injecting?
could ask Kaneshop if they ever saw some results ?

Im using that blue dna code shit you sent me
Also should I be dermarolling or nah

Im using that blue dna code shit you sent me
Also should I be dermarolling or nah
Yeah but you should be needling and using copper peptides after you fixed your issues, just to make healthy skin healthier. It's not the best time to use them now. It might take some months for your skin to look good again and it'll just take time for everything to heal. Be patient

I just ordered AHK-cu (Ala-His-Lys) for my hair, should be even better than GHK-cu from what I've read.
Thanks again for the heads up!

Yeah but you should be needling and using copper peptides after you fixed your issues, just to make healthy skin healthier. It's not the best time to use them now. It might take some months for your skin to look good again and it'll just take time for everything to heal. Be patient
Could weekly dermarolling be why I haven’t seen any improvements in three months off Minox
Its not that im mad because my skin isnt literally perfect im mad because I havent seen any noticeable improvements in skin thickness and collagen despite three months

Could weekly dermarolling be why I haven’t seen any improvements in three months off Minox
Its not that im mad because my skin isnt literally perfect im mad because I havent seen any noticeable improvements in skin thickness and collagen
Because processes take time and impulsivity and impatience backfires and also keeps you stressed and confused.
Because processes take time and impulsivity and impatience backfires and also keeps you stressed and confused.
I wouldn't damage your skin more with dermarolling when you're trying to let your skin heal anyways from the minoxidil. The issue is probably that your skin isn't able to heal because your fibroblast cells are fucked; so just let time work in your favour and do some fasting, eat well, sleep well, avoid sugars, exercise and everything else that is a good practice. Don't look for chemicals

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Ive been aware of this since before I even started Minox
But without even a lick of improvement I have to question if the process is even being undergone
Im not impatient just concerned and so are the people around me

I just ordered AHK-cu (Ala-His-Lys) for my hair, should be even better than GHK-cu from what I've read.
Thanks again for the heads up!
Would be cool too see AHK v GHK. Report back! Thanks

how do you take it ? and report back
topical on scalp after microneedling.
not sure about the dose but should probably be in the 3-10mg per water mL range
will report back!

Would be cool too see AHK v GHK. Report back! Thanks

Sure will my high IQ brah
Setipiprant has finally arrived too :cool:

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I wouldn't damage your skin more with dermarolling when you're trying to let your skin heal anyways from the minoxidil. The issue is probably that your skin isn't able to heal because your fibroblast cells are fucked; so just let time work in your favour and do some fasting, eat well, sleep well, avoid sugars, exercise and everything else that is a good practice. Don't look for chemicals
Okay
This is what i wanted to hear thank you
Gonna stop putting shit on my face

• +1
Reactions: x30001
@x30001
Would dermastamping + topical GHK work well?
I have raw powder but it isn’t in a vial or anything, I’d inject it, but I wouldn’t know where or how to reconstitute it into a vial.