Who here reads Manhwas

Haven't read one in a while but Secret class and stepmothers friends is a good one
Fuaarrrkkkk broo me and my boys used to discuss those after school exams.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'm gonna start trading and make money again to fund my surgeries, I'm probably gonna quit later as well for some time

whenever I quit for lime a week then I read again, everything becomes so good lol

but good recommendation thanks
The reason I’ve quit is most likely that I’m caught up with the ones I’m interested in.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Fuaarrrkkkk broo me and my boys used to discuss those after school exams.
Based friendship, me and my friends used to play this solo leveling roblox game after school

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman232 and NoseProphecy
Lemme download that later, i still use tachiyomi
btw u gotta do this cause there's no extensions on mihon and tachiyomi will stop working soon

first deinstall all old extensions currently on your device(otherwise they won't update themselves automatically later)

then go to your settings,browse, sources, extension repos, and insert this link there :

then restart the app and you should be able to see all the extension options to install again

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and NoseProphecy
Based friendship, me and my friends used to play this solo leveling roblox game after school
Yea bro in summer we get together again . Fuck man I’m getting old now

• +1
Most manhua is xianxia rn not wuxia
I recommend Reverend Insanity or Lord of the Mysteries

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NoseProphecy and sportsmogger
Can't find any good ones, I like Isekai ones or like Gang fighting (think Lookism)

I dropped lookism a while ago, I was on chapter 370 or some shit, lowkey got boring/repetitive

I kinda wanna get into the Wuxia/Manhua shit but that's too complicated innit

Give me recs pls

@Obito @yeeyeeslayer @Ricky212
ORV

• +1
Can't find any good ones, I like Isekai ones or like Gang fighting (think Lookism)

I dropped lookism a while ago, I was on chapter 370 or some shit, lowkey got boring/repetitive

Give me recs pls

Put in the effort and look for a hidden gem manga. Stop coping on this hack ripoff garbage made by gooks and chinkmen. Muh 1000 year cultivation to a emperor god of the divine heavenly heavens MUH gook cuck revenge power fantasy where I go from incel to gl chad and get all the girls and cuck all my bullies.

Ok gook stuff is legit blackpilled ngl, looks are completely proportional to power level and nothing matters outside of acquiring looks. Is very soulless but interesting

• JFL

Give me recs pls

Dont forget this day lil bro, I put u on "Her summon"

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sportsmogger