who is more recessed Actual lefort 2 patient vs me?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
Actual lefort 2 patient

1767440 89576414 3B01 42D8 9DF5 50110819ABD3

vs me
IMG 20221126 175128

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lookism_world, GandyIsNormie, HerpDerpson and 9 others
1st guy is deformed. You're just asian lol

No lefort for your race

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lookism_world, Deleted member 22780, AtlasTH and 4 others
idk for sure but your maxilla looks giga recessed

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nigga you’re a lefort 2 candidate you need that fucking surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 22775
You

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Dystopian
You look like a Lefort 3 patient
Lf2 patient moggs you to hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22775 and sergeant blackpill
lefort III will fix tbh

you're not a lefort 2 patient?

is your face edited or does it actually look like that jfl? If this isnt a larp what in the fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 22775
Looksmax users should band together and start a gofundme so we can cover ur lefort 2 bc if thats really ur face that is a human rights violation. Starving negro children in africa have it better fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 23154, AtlasTH and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
Looksmax users should band together and start a gofundme so we can cover ur lefort 2 bc if thats really ur face that is a human rights violation. Starving negro children in africa have it better fr

Check dm I send u more pic

holy fuck

were u punched in the face as young ?

GET LEFORT 2 U NEED ur maxilla is literally behind ur brow bone like wtf

looks like someone punched your fucking face in... brutal.

how does this even happen?
did your mother breed with an ostrich? what the motherfuck is up with your face bro?

I’m scared
The benefits outweigh the risks so hard for your case, are you going to spend the rest of your life as an unlovable subhuman?

Nigga if you told me I could get a Lefort 3 done tomorrow I’d drop everything and do it.

You’re one of the only people who could realistically get the surgery and you would benefit an insane amount from it. For my mental health please get that fucking surgery

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
bruh... Surgery look like this.. @feelgood

IMG 20220508 063254

IMG 20220508 063754

I know nigga that’s a coronal incision I would still get it done. Only thing I’d be worried about is scarring but hair usually covers it for most patients

Lefort 2 is like this too?

bro that’s brutal

Lefort 2 is like this too?
I believe there’s multiple methods for incision, coronal is the most used for Lefort 3, but I don’t know about Lefort 2.

Just consult with surgeons who have experience with Lefort 2/3, and discuss your concerns and the outcomes you want out of the surgery with them.

Your only path to ascension is Lefort 2/3, wishing you best of luck don’t be a pussy this surgery will change your entire life

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
Or maybe Lefort 2 with implants… idk I’m not looking at your CT scan or any pictures of you

Bump what?! YOU NEED THE SURGERY, everyone told you, you are a completely subhuman rn. You must choose if you want to live in pain or gamble this way

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 23554

Users who are viewing this thread

Back