Who is the best looking curry here? (Continuation)

are you sure about makinithappen?
hes the least frauded guy on the list and still has appeal in every video i saw him so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, tombradylover, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
1. sallu 2. rocoveron 3. colton 4. ascendedd 5. makinithappen 6. soldierpuzzle and ramukaka can fight it out
Soldierpuzzle vs me is litterally jaw is law vs eyes is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, mayo mogger and Mog3D
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover and Mog3D
This thread is the continuation of this Thread.

Ranking Update (2/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @uleker
4. @colton myers
5. @sprout
6. @kartik
7. @SidharthTheSlayer
8. @RAMU KAKA
9. @ascendedd
10. @soldier_puzzle662
11. @S1d456
12. @Vain786
13. @Lurker69
14. @mayo mogger
15. @forevermirin
16. @MakinItHappen
17. @Banasura
18. @Squirtle
19. @VisageVirtuoso√
20. @brucewayne78

21. @BrahminBoss

22. @акліянічны

23. @aveglyntmax

24. @ik I suck
25. @alexkarston
26. @Zer0/∞
JFL at putting Vain above forevermirin. Funny guy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, tombradylover, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ascension
JFL at putting Vain above forevermirin. Funny guy
I remember I used to beef with that niger vain man. Wtf happened to him did he rope? He jaw mogs forevermirin but forever mirin eye mogs and height mogs so he wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and forevermirin
I remember I used to beef with that niger vain man. Wtf happened to him did he rope? He jaw mogs forevermirin but forever mirin eye mogs and height mogs so he wins
i miss him every time i log on to org bro. og jawmogger.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and tombradylover
Can someone make an Aryan list i bet i would make top 10
Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

siddharth the slayer mogs colton meyers and secularislamist deserves a spot
His height alone makes him at least top 10
Ask a good rater like @TechnoBoss or @cytoplasm but I don't think they give a single fuck.
@yeeyeeslayer @forevermirin help me update the list suggest rankings
I mog salludon cuz i dont fraud
Do any of them have any SMV aside from Sallubhai

Ranking Update (2/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @uleker
4. @colton myers
5. @sprout
6. @kartik
7. @SidharthTheSlayer
8. @RAMU KAKA
9. @ascendedd
10. @soldier_puzzle662
11. @S1d456
12. @Vain786
13. @Lurker69
14. @mayo mogger
15. @forevermirin
16. @MakinItHappen
17. @Banasura
18. @Squirtle
19. @VisageVirtuoso√
20. @brucewayne78

21. @BrahminBoss

22. @акліянічны

23. @aveglyntmax

24. @ik I suck
25. @alexkarston
26. @Zer0/∞
Sending a screenshot of my lockscreen so u understand who I the real deal

Screenshot 20240307 203928 One UI Home

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and Mog3D
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and 2 others
It still baffles me how many people are decieved into thinking this colton character doesn't edit his pictures.

I mean I give up repeating myself at this point.

He's been exposed a million times. Dudes a regular ass sandal flapper from the land where people make holes in the ground to shit in, then grab sewage water to clean their asshole. Then they get tired throughout the day and wipe their eyes and this is how over evolution they have developed shit skin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and 3 others
It still baffles me how many people are decieved into thinking this colton character doesn't edit his pictures.

He's been exposed a million times. Dudes a regular ass sandal flapper from the land where people make holes in the ground to shit in, then grab sewage water to clean their asshole. Then they get tired throughout the day and wipe their eyes and this is how over evolution they have developed shit skin
he‘d be a model if it wasn’t for his manlet height the only gl curry on dalits.org

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and forevermirin

He’s literally been exposed on 3 different threads for editing pics and faceapping lol. Blows my mind too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Mog3D and MakinItHappen
he‘d be a model if it wasn’t for his manlet height the only gl curry on dalits.org

He's a manlet that's mid looking that uses software to lighten his skin and edit his facial structure

He needs dopamine from jokers on here like you that believe he's a chadlet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Mog3D
Ascended should be higher

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D

He’s literally been exposed on 3 different threads for editing pics and faceapping lol. Blows my mind too
hes posted videos too. im pretty sure he looks like this:

which isnt that unbelievable.

• Woah
Dudes have posted his face without the fraud he's a regular looking riksha driver that stalks foreign tourists when trey get out of the airport.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Why you niggers still arguing?
This .org faggot rating means shit if you don't get ioi in real life

• +1
Dudes have posted his face without the fraud he's a regular looking riksha driver that stalks foreign tourists when trey get out of the airport.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and PseduoAryan
  • +1
Post em bruda. We wanna see

At work currently and posting from phone.

When I get home I'll sift through his older threads where a member exposed him. If I can be assed.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and PseduoAryan
At work currently and posting from phone.

When I get home I'll sift through his older threads where a member exposed him. If I can be assed.
Hm I don't think he frauds in his pics. I couldn't find any post or Pic related to it.
Just found this one. But I guess it was when he was 17-18
JFgZCA7l

Though I did come across posts about him larping about fucking a modle and getting bashed for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78 and Mog3D

Ranking Update (2/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @uleker
4. @colton myers
5. @sprout
6. @kartik
7. @SidharthTheSlayer
8. @RAMU KAKA
9. @ascendedd
10. @soldier_puzzle662
11. @S1d456
12. @Vain786
13. @Lurker69
14. @mayo mogger
15. @forevermirin
16. @MakinItHappen
17. @Banasura
18. @Squirtle
19. @VisageVirtuoso√
20. @brucewayne78

21. @BrahminBoss

22. @акліянічны

23. @aveglyntmax

24. @ik I suck
25. @alexkarston
26. @Zer0/∞
thank you for including me in the list bhai

• +1

I am lower than everyone here because I don't put 1000 filters jfl and @MakinItHappen must be in top 10 I love Ravi he harmony mogs 90% of the forum 😍

huge dip in atractivness below salludon tbh. Salludon like the only one on this list who could pull a half decent white girl.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Me after a session of red light therapy with vitamin C serum.....post shower...!

What's my age bruv?

This is 2 weeks back before hair-cut btw lmao. My hairs' way better than this usually.

Of course if you use video footage 4 years back in the pandemic locked inside where I was almost clinically obese, before two tooth bone-grafts were done where the loss of a molar tooth had caused bone to decay in my upper maxilla and lower cheekbone I am going to look like that.

But truth is even at 32 I look more appealing to girls your age. My body count swamps yours. I'm in a LTR. I'm not a NEET like you and didn't grow up in a generation where masculinity is dead.

None of this is about me though. I'm just pointing out that there are a lot of autist Zoomers that are frauding that have been rated highly on the OPs list. And that's facts.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and brucewayne78
Me after a session of red light therapy with vitamin C serum.....post shower...!

View attachment 2788204

View attachment 2788205

What's my age bruv?

This is 2 weeks back before hair-cut btw lmao. My hairs' way better than this usually.

Of course if you use video footage 4 years back in the pandemic locked inside where I was almost clinically obese, before two tooth bone-grafts were done where the loss of a molar tooth had caused bone to decay in my upper maxilla and lower cheekbone I am going to look like that.

But truth is even at 32 I look more appealing to girls your age. My body count swamps yours. I'm in a LTR. I'm not a NEET like you and didn't grow up in a generation where masculinity is dead.
I never considered you bad looking bhai that video is just a joke

I am lower than everyone here because I don't put 1000 filters jfl and @MakinItHappen must be in top 10 I love Ravi he harmony mogs 90% of the forum 😍
Nah bro you mog me.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
I never considered you bad looking bhai that video is just a joke

No but you had to post it because I called you MTN. Use a better filter next time if you want me to potentially be fooled.

• +1
all these lists are BS tbh, i have started believing in P n V

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Mog3D
Hm I don't think he frauds in his pics. I couldn't find any post or Pic related to it.
Just found this one. But I guess it was when he was 17-18
View attachment 2788077

Though I did come across posts about him larping about fucking a modle and getting bashed for it
Lol someone else edited and put this pic here I never did this, and am not ashamed to say tht the right pic is the correct one and I was 16 there