Who is the best looking WHITE woman? (serious discussion)

View attachment 2822473

No one can beat her imo

Ginger
Big tits
Big ass
Curvy not obese
Pale and Rosie

I would lick her feet if she asked me to. I would let her peg me if it means I can sleep with her
Agree, and she's mad underrated and only known by coomers because of her tits
Bryce Dallas Howard is a similar case

Imo Christina Hendricks is better looking than many of the usual overrated 7s like Angelina Jolie

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
hell nah made them look pubescent

imagine taking a 14 yr old brooke and morphing her to look younger lmfaoo
He just made their jaws smaller and cleared the skin a little

He just made their jaws smaller and cleared the skin a little
effectively making them look even younger

shields developed an overly square and masculine jaw later, but in that pic it looks perfectly ideal and actually helps her look a bit older. She's 14 there for fuck's sake, morph made her look 12.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

middle with the big breast

effectively making them look even younger

shields developed an overly square and masculine jaw later, but in that pic it looks perfectly ideal and actually helps her look a bit older. She's 14 there for fuck's sake, morph made her look 12.
No 12 year old looks like that ffs. There's literal pictures of her as a kid and you can see the actual difference. Not that much difference but she's also not 14 there, she's 16 and smaller jaws have always been considered ideal and if you don't believe me you can take a look at all those old paintings/portraits from different time periods of beautiful women.

• +1
No 12 year old looks like that ffs. There's literal pictures of her as a kid and you can see the actual difference. Not that much difference but she's also not 14 there, she's 16 and smaller jaws have always been considered ideal and if you don't believe me you can take a look at all those old paintings/portraits from different time periods of beautiful women.
I think most ppl would agree that both shields and connelly became pubescent looking at that morph.

Its one thing to have a v shaped jaw, its another to lose perceived sexual maturity bcs other features are too neotenous to carry.

• Hmm...
I think most ppl would agree that both shields and connelly became pubescent looking at that morph.

Its one thing to have a v shaped jaw, its another to lose perceived sexual maturity bcs other features are too neotenous to carry.
Literal who Chinese idol is better looking than both
BFJWS av 400x400

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999