Who mogs? (Blackpill battle of the century.)

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, TODAY WE ARE HAVING THE BLACKPILL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!

HERE'S OUR FIGHTERS:

PRIME INCEL VS R/FEMINISM MOD
Fitness:
Incel:

Gymmaxed and leanmaxxed with tons of different PEDs and exogenous hormones running through his body with optimal nutrition and optimal sleep pattern, supplemented by various natural compounds.
R/FEMINISM MOD:

Body fueled with goyslop and vape increasing estrogen to supraphysiological levels while nearing status of morbidly obeese.

Height/Frame:
Incel:

6'5 since growth plate closure due to blasting HGH and then 6'8 after LL and further enhanced to 6'10 by wearing lifts with 22 inch bideltoids
R/FEMINISM MOD:
5'2 with wide hips because "height dosen't matter it just confidence bro". Bideltoids hidden by 3 layers of fat.

Face:

Incel:
Thousands of dollars invested in various face surgeries to achieve the optimal golden ratio paired with optimal skin routine as well as botox injections.
R/FEMINISM MOD:
Face filled with acne due to increased estrogen and face is puffed up by fat giving the appearance of a puffed up pufferfish.

Rizz/Social skill:

Incel:
Trained PUA tactics for decades, interacted with over a thousand women and has almost mastered the art of seduction due to his experience and looks.
R/FEMINISM MOD:

Has experience in white knighting and defending women half her age and providing them money on his 10$/hour minimum wage job. Some may call this "simping"

The question is who mogs? If you ask r/twoxchromosomes they will say the feminist mod. I would love to hear your thoughts.

(Prime incel pic uploaded for reference, thanks @Blackgymmax)

Attachments

• 8580.jpg
    8580.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
Who do you think will win?

I just want a sharp and defined jaw
I keep on thinking about it the entire day and it is ruining my fucking life :feelswah: :feelswah:

I keep on thinking about it the entire day and it is ruining my fucking life :feelswah: :feelswah:
if you pm me the height course you'll be able to mew with such supraphysiological strength levels provided by roids that your bones will have no other option but to start shaping perfectly alligned with such proportions of the golden ratio (please bro send me the couse im 5'8:feelswah:🥳🥳)

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
NOBODY
since all of them are mentally ill and therefore have no life

if you pm me the height course you'll be able to mew with such supraphysiological strength levels provided by roids that your bones will have no other option but to start shaping perfectly alligned with such proportions of the golden ratio (please bro send me the couse im 5'8:feelswah:🥳🥳)
Rope it will adjust your maxilla

would you trade 3 inches of your height and become 6'1 for a mogger jaw and chin ?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm sorry no courses to greycels.
Reach 500+ posts then maybe
would you trade 3 inches of your height and become 6'1 for a mogger jaw and chin ?
Ofc I would
6'1 is still kinda tall and I can wear shoe lifts and a mogger jaw is everything tbh